It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Nuclear Industry Status Report 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
With a lot of Fukushima related Information, easy understandable and full of Research links,
a good and relative neutral Report:
The World Nuclear Industry Report 2013

I can't copy important Parts but it is downloadable or just to read!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The State of Nuclear Emergency, declared by then Prime Minister Kan in March 2011, has not yet been lifted. It was lifted for Fukushima Daini in November 2011, but as for Daiichi, the country is still in an extraordinary situation beyond the law; therefore, the prior legal dose limit of additional 1 mSv/y caused by nuclear industry activities remains suspended and large numbers of people, inside and outside the exclusion zones, are told to accept the 20 mSv/y emergency limit without proper justification and legalization.

Link

Many People in the West always forget it but we are still in a State of Emergency
and the things have to get solved as good as possible and not as we wish to do!

Japan is normally the most strict Country (since the early Eighties)
and Industrial Contamination is a big "No, No",
nowadays i can even swim through Tokyo without getting Sick or a acid Burns,
even the Trouts returned and than F'Shima happened

edit on 29-8-2013 by Human0815 because: Format

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I live here in Tokyo as well and when the J-gov started increasing the dose limit, several times as I remember, I knew then we were in for a very long painful experience.

I review some of the charts in this report and it is clear TEPCO will not be able to pull out of this with their heads above water. TEPCO has a crab credit rating and sales of nuclear power and technology across Asia is in extreme decline.

But the number concern remains TEPCO`s stubborn attitude toward getting Fukushima under control. They know it is really bad yet they have clearly shown they will cover up, lie and simply do nothing until they are forced to take action on anything. And what a lot of people don`t point out is that TEPCO was nationalized by the J-gov after the meltdowns. Whatever TEPCO does it is also what the J-gov is doing.

I am glad the international community will finally get involved with Fukushima. I just really hope it is not too late.

join