It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Spiritual Occurences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

can I ask you or anyone else reading this I have been told I have 2 how can I say this presences with me
One is a monk with his hood up and can't see his face the other is a guy who has a Sherlock style hat and period style clothing I know they are with me and spiritual people have commented on them or they glare at me and won't discuss it with me what are they who are they why me I have a open mind any help please?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutal
reply to post by ctophil

I have had to have out my local ghost hunters out to my house because of strange happenings i.e footsteps on our landing and when i tell it to stop it does it was found we have a couple of children in our Victorian house one is angry and the other just sits and plays my young son told me this he had seen the boys these ghost hunters had picked this up perfect and we said nothing to them.
But what bothers me is that when the spiritual lady came she stepped back and gave me a scary look she took my wife aside and told her i had two strong spiritual guardians or figures with me one was as she described as wearing a dark monk tunick with the hood up but can't see his face and the other he was dressed in a cloak similar to Sherlock Holmes with similar style hat i know it sounds far fetched but i was bit taken back by it.

No, these are not spiritual guardians nor ghosts. They are the dark presence and have some power. Ghosts are by nature harmless, since they are people who died before. They are lost and very confused. But these demons you are encountering are no ghosts, especially the two following you around. Has your home always been haunted? Did you perform any Seances or messed with stuff like Ouija boards? Whatever you do, try your best not to have any negative activities, both within your family and in your mind. Because dark entities look for an open spot in your psych, and when they find it, they will take advantage of it by increasing your own negative energy/fear and cause your mind to go unbalanced, causing mental fatigue, odd behavior, and hallucinations. So show no fear, have no family arguments, and never have negative thoughts about any situation. Fear will only allow them to increase their strength.

I don't feel your spiritual level is high enough to confront these demons head on. So you need to pray to God with all your might. Show authority to the demons in your prayer to get out of your home. Ask Archangel Michael to use his Blue Flame Sword to force these dark forces out of your presence RIGHT NOW! You see, the Heavenly Hosts can't do anything about it until you ask them. It is part of the Law of Free Will. So once you ask our Brother Michael to clear your surroundings, he will do it. But remember, put your heart into it during this prayer. If you mean what you say, it shall be done.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mashkawizii
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil, do you have anything for when more than one person can see it, and it physically hurts you, pushes you like across the room? this is what im searching for but got to this thread

You're going to have give me more details. It sounds like you're dealing with a high level demon who is able to manipulate the physical with finesse. Unless you have been training spiritually for many years and have tremendous faith in God and yourself, I don't think it is easy for you to deal with a being like that. You must have enough light within you before lighting up a very dark and large room. Fill me in on the details and we'll go from there.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
Because dark entities look for an open spot in your psych, and when they find it, they will take advantage of it by increasing your own negative energy/fear and cause your mind to go unbalanced, causing mental fatigue, odd behavior, and hallucinations. So show no fear, have no family arguments, and never have negative thoughts about any situation. Fear will only allow them to increase their strength.

It is up to the living to build the perfect soul, these are just spirits doing the same. Just like hackers who expose vulnerabilities in a system, you need to create patches for each vulnerability. It is an oppertunity to accelerate spiritual growth, I wouldn't want to give that away to someone else so he or she can chalk up another score against 'evil'. It is the hard way but the rewards are infinite once the soul is complete and all vulnerabilities have been identified and solved. Once it is done you can either enjoy the fruits of your hard labour or choose to help others build their soul either the living or wake up spirits from long ago who lost and fell into an eternal sleep to continue in their development where they left off.
edit on 3/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

I have a strong nature but also deal with a lot aswell just recently im starting to see as people say shadow people something in the corner of my eye but yesterday I caught it full on I was in my kitchen and it went right across my sittingroom I seen it for about 3 good seconds it was a grey figure and as quick as it was there it dissapeared I was left bit taken back but as usual it goes over my head and I just deal with it! The advice you had given me has inspired me and I thank you for that its a matter I will be taking further action upon and will be calling the spiritualist out.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl
Do you know much about numerology and the number 27, I'm interested in this number.
I was 27 in 2007.

I'm also pretty sure I'm an introverted intuitive or highly sensitive as its also been called. Lately I've been seeing very quick flashes of light and having weird sensations in my body lately.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: brutal

Hey I've also seen shadows out Corner of my eyes lately and flashes also, in bed sometimes I hear a ting or other noise inside my head, crazy I know, but it has been explained in some occult literature I've been reading, I would love a 3 second look at this light or shadow. Any more things happen since then.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join