It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Jihad marrying , it is time for Incest Jihad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

After Jihad marrying , it is time for Incest Jihad

fa.alalam.ir

This is my translation and I try to be as accurate as possible

Alaalam reporting from Vesal TV which is a pro-Wahhabi TV , Sheikh Naser Al umar from Saudi Arabia said "The fighters in Syria , can afford incest-Jihad if they can not find any one else to marry"

He also appreciated the Jihadist who fight there against the infidel machine
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Americans , aren't you going to do something
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So , after they were encouraging Syrian women to open their arems to Syrian rebels and do Jihad marrying , it is time to allow them commit incest because those rebels know that they have lost the afterlife , they don't care anymore.

So , do you want to know them ,or not ?

This is the Wahhabi which was made by Britain 300 years ago and is supposed to explode Sonni Muslims from within.

I should add that there are as much as 5 sects inside sonni Muslims but Wahhabi is the youngest one made by west to serve them.

about 300 years ago Britain which was extending the empire, faced Muslims who despite their divisions were fighting against the foreign enemy without fear for their lives.

The it decided to do something to gurantee it's presence in the region.

So , Britain decide to spread division among thee groups. After years of studying and consulting with some Muslims clerics , it found out that they should make a change to achieve their goals.

The change was making new sects among two major sect of Muslims.

They invented new sect called Bahayi to infiltrate Shia and WAhhabis to infiltrate sonni Muslims.

These sects were made to pull Muslims in two different directions so that they could be divided their goal faster.

They worked on the element of rage among Wahhabis. And they worked on the element of lust among Bahayis.

And they also helped Saudi Family get power in Arabia. after years the family started making schools in Pakistan so that Wahhabis could fight the proxy war for the US against the USSR.

And today the biggest schools and many fighters are being made in the Pakistan.

On the contrary , Bahai couldn't get to power because of the tight relation between clerics and people. And after Islamic Revolution , they were not recognized as a religion.

The recent history of Wahhabis

-They claimed that they were responsible for9/11 so they invited the most powerful army to Afghanistan

-They used to bomb in Shia or Sonni neighborhoods in Iraq so that they could divide Iraq and serve their puppets.

-Now they are bombing on public places where both Shia and Sunni people are found in Iraq to make the Iraqi Govt open it's border with Syria on Wahhabi forces.

-Wahhabis don't recognize other people as human beings and this is why they behead people like slicing a party cake

-They don't believe in some certain thing and goal always justifies the mean for them Like how using chemical on civilians is justified. and now the incest Jihad.

-They believe that Arab people are true Muslims and others are not

-The fighters are being paid highly and they are promised that they will get 72 virgins and etc in the after life.

-The followers are mostly believing in action , they don't care about logic and understanding when they have doubt about something.

-There are many many other things that they believe if I could recall and if I has time.

fa.alalam.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Your comments on Britain's involvement in Islamic history are interesting, but do you have any sources or proofs?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Memoirs of Mr. Hempher pdf

www.terrorism-illuminati.com...

Do some research and I wish I could find more later. It is time for me to rest ,now.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I love a source a little more credible than someone's retail for-profit book and "Confessions of a British Spy".

Doesn't anyone else find it a bit odd.....We take wholesale revisionism to history and really, total rewriting of it....based on the words of professionals out of the Intelligence services? Professional, trained and well accomplished liars by trade and for their livings......suddenly tell all and we're supposed to drop all known history and say 'oops! thanks for telling us! We'll re-write all those books now!'.

Errr.... I wonder... Could I trouble you for OBJECTIVE sources that doesn't have obvious personal gain directly in the material being presented? This would be something interesting to bring up in my Anthropology course...especially since Islam is what we'll have some focus on here shortly.

If I mentioned any of this, based on those sources though? I'd be laughed out of the room and never listened to in that classroom again for anything worth hearing.

* to clarify... My skepticism (as the kindest description) is about the idea that all Islam has for problems or issues are the direct historic result of evil doing from London. Errr... Okay.. So if London hadn't existed....Islam would be Utopia? That's almost how the rant reads?
edit on 29-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Doesn't anyone else find it a bit odd.....We take wholesale revisionism to history and really, total rewriting of it....based on the words of professionals out of the Intelligence services? Professional, trained and well accomplished liars by trade and for their livings......suddenly tell all and we're supposed to drop all known history and say 'oops! thanks for telling us! We'll re-write all those books now!'.

I agree...but than again...the "officially approved" history is also written by liars and winners of wars...according to their own needs in the aftermath.

So when looking at this "wholesale revisionism"...one must ask himself...is it a bigger lie than the official one ?

For instance, I really doubt that history books will eventually have footnotes about the Iraq war...and that the initial reason for attacking Iraq (the part about WMD) was a fabrication. Do you think the future generations will know this truth, as we know it...?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I'm not really sure if future generations will know it all or not. If the current powers remain and succeed in finally suppressing the voices of dissent? No.. I imagine most won't survive beyond living memory for details. I can see the ultimate version, years after the last participants are gone...saying Iraq was invaded from a dire need arising out of self defense. He just moved the weapons moments before the Americans got there to seize them. I can see that version being accepted some day too.

Lets just hope voices like yours and mine, even if not always in lock step agreement, are never silenced for reminding people of what really happened during the history we've been fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to live though

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

So if London hadn't existed....Islam would be Utopia? That's almost how the rant reads?

No , in fact there was a gap between Muslims and there were fighting each other when there was not major threats. What UK did was that found the gap and put the nail in the gaps and hammered them so it could be more open.

The truth I try to present here is how interest-biased Wahhabism is.

First I wanted to just bring the Fatwa alone , but then I thought that it would be good to write a little about history of WAhhabism.

BUT , IMO , despite the history there are recent activities of Wahabism which can tell you what is there inside the black box.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, here's something, I'm about 1/4 of the way in:

www.freerepublic.com...

The majority of Muslims were appalled and horrified at the brutal tactics used by the Wahhabists. Furthermore, the wanton destruction of what was to them holy sites and monuments incensed the overall Muslim community. It was then that the Ottoman Turks, one of the most powerful forces in Islam at the time, united with Muslim forces in Egypt to launch a bloody retaliation against the Wahhabists. Facing such an overwhelming force, the Wahhabists didn’t stand a chance. They immediately lost control of Mecca and Media and by 1818 had lost control of the majority of their territories. They were left a mere shamble of their previous power. (Ahmed; Anon., Wahhabism; Bijlefeld; Haykel; Hisham; Metz, Kuwait; Metz, Saudi)

The Wahhabists managed to make a slight comeback by 1833, but were once again beaten back. By 1889, the Wahhabi forces were annihilated and the Sa’ud family had fled to Kuwait for refuge. Many hoped that this final victory over the Wahhabi forces would mark the end of the extremist religion once and for all. However, the Sa’ud family would find an unlikely ally in Britain. (Ahmed; Anon., Wahhabism; Bijlefeld; Haykel; Hisham; Metz, Kuwait; Metz, Saudi)

By 1920, the Sa’ud family and their Wahhabi forces had built themselves back up. In 1927, the British, who at the time controlled much of the Arabian Peninsula, saw the Sa’ud family as allies from their WWI fight against the Turks, who were allied with Germany. The British signed a treaty with the Sa’ud family in which the Sa’uds assumed control over the Gulf sheikdoms. In 1932, the Sa’uds gave this land the name “Saudi Arabia.” And so was born the Wahhabist kingdom that bears the same name to this very day.

Who knows about the source, and according to this, it sounds so far like they were bolstered by the UK, not created by them. But, interesting reading anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It took me a minute to figure out what the hell you were talking about.

I'm actually glad I stayed with it for awhile. This is actually really interesting I had no idea.

Learn some thing new every day. S&F for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Anything to this .......

The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam.

The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the "jihad" in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simulatenously use the immense wealth at their dispossal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history.

2002 Iraqi Intel Reported Wahhabis Are of Jewish Origin

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks I wish I had time to read.

But I am going to leave for weeks maybe.

Thanks for bringing the info.

And let us know if you had other information about Wahhabi on this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

xuenchen

2002 Iraqi Intel Reported Wahhabis Are of Jewish Origin

That is a fascinating link

For some reason I cannot flag or star since the re design.

top topics

join