It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E cigarettes are not ciggaretts...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

lol anti-freeze? Give me a break. The study that turned that up could not duplicate the result on any subsequent test and was summed up as an error.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Also there is cross contamination of the test as the 'testers' smoked regular cigarettes prior to doing the test. So yeah formaldehyde is going to show up there too. Then they say the heating up of the coil releases harmful particles too and that it was just as harmful as regular smoking. You can't even put e-cig vapor in the same category as cigarettes when it comes to harmful. They will say anything to demonize it and tax it. Hell there may even be a way to introduce medicine through a vaporizer.

There was medicine before the ecig, asthma devices use the same PG base as the ecigs

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mimer

She hates disrespectful smokers in public places, says they have no right to force their smoke on her, it's hard to argue against that.

I'm fine with people smoking in their own confinement, it's your health on the line, (actually I'm for allowing suicide too for sane, grownup people, not my business to decide) but there is no reason I should accept having your smoke forced on me in a public place.

Then she should really stay out of public places, there is a difference between smelling smoke passing by and being in a house with a chain-smoker for years.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i wasn't aware of a study. the stuff is used to make antifreeze, explosives and many other common products. deemed completely safe and natural. it all just gives me pause.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join