It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Found The Key To Our Extra Dimensions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by kwakakev
Scalar technology is one field of science that does investigate a 4th spacial dimension. There is a lot of controversy and conspiracy associated to this field. I have not been able to fully understand and verify its mechanics, if you are interested here is one link to some papers on it. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Groan.... This is so far beyond me. After a Google search, I had a revelation about electromagnetic interference as a possibility before you posted this.. And I see it listed on your link. Would there be a way to magnify this?

Oh and a big thanx for your link!

edit on 29-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

That's what I believe too. If you were to examine a portion of space-time vacuum down to the sub-atomic level, you'd see all these tiny charged sub-atomic particles pop in and of of existence. That's the quantum flux or quantum foam - the Brownian motion of the sub-atomic world.

Physicists believe that there are also gravitational force exchange particles, which is the force (or forces) that keeps atoms bounds to their location in the universe. As massive fast moving objects actually drag space-time around them, there must be two or three forces - space-time field-> atoms, atoms->space time field, space-time field->space time field (keeping the universe stationary).

I'm wondering whether the quantum flux and these gravity exchange particles are the same. Perhaps there isn't gravity in the sense of extra gravity particles, but more the "flow" of the quantum foam, with each virtual quantum particle appearing and disappearing in a slightly different place thus having a conveyor belt effect.

If that were the case the the application of an extremely strong electrical field could disrupt this, and provide propulsion.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by kwakakev
Scalar technology is one field of science that does investigate a 4th spacial dimension. There is a lot of controversy and conspiracy associated to this field. I have not been able to fully understand and verify its mechanics, if you are interested here is one link to some papers on it. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Groan.... This is so far beyond me. After a Google search, I had a revelation about electromagnetic interference as a possibility before you posted this.. And I see it listed on your link. Would there be a way to magnify this?

Oh and a big thanx for your link!

edit on 29-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

That's what I believe too. If you were to examine a portion of space-time vacuum down to the sub-atomic level, you'd see all these tiny charged sub-atomic particles pop in and of of existence. That's the quantum flux or quantum foam - the Brownian motion of the sub-atomic world.

Physicists believe that there are also gravitational force exchange particles, which is the force (or forces) that keeps atoms bounds to their location in the universe. As massive fast moving objects actually drag space-time around them, there must be two or three forces - space-time field-> atoms, atoms->space time field, space-time field->space time field (keeping the universe stationary).

I'm wondering whether the quantum flux and these gravity exchange particles are the same. Perhaps there isn't gravity in the sense of extra gravity particles, but more the "flow" of the quantum foam, with each virtual quantum particle appearing and disappearing in a slightly different place thus having a conveyor belt effect.

If that were the case the the application of an extremely strong electrical field could disrupt this, and provide propulsion.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
realms stacked. to get to the next realm up one would have to dig down. burlap will react to the realms. this is where the magic carpet ride came from. the sphnix is the core that generates what we see. the majority of people reside within a few thousand feet above sea level. the realms are offset about a mile so the highs and lows don't overlap much but the places can be found where burlap will levitate. there were some vidoes a few yrs back. colorado has places where realms meet. most common places have been adjusted.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshwarchand777

Originally posted by deadeyedick
it's easy to get dimensions and realms mixed. the wave is sent from a higher dimension and along the spectrum of the wave you can place realms creating time. interface happens through the pineal gland.

what about those that do not have pineal glands? what about physical objects?
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join