It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Found The Key To Our Extra Dimensions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Two words:
Oscillating. Overthruster.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Two words:
Oscillating. Overthruster.

Just looked it up, and we can build it!
I can add those items to my shopping list right after my superconductor.

I laugh now, but I have the hebe jebes, and I need to sleep.

edit on 29-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Seriously, click the link and save it to your favorites folder. Keep an eye on this project.

The lasers will be spread out across europe and when combined will consume the same amount of energy as the whole world would use in one year. The laser would only fire for a nano second, just long enough to detect ghost particles. It is thought that we may even encounter extra dimensions.

Here is a link to one of the laser pillars based in the Czech Republic.
www.eli-beams.eu...

From the site,

For laser intensity of 1026 W/cm2, an electron will undergo an acceleration of 1027 g, comparable to the gravitational acceleration at the event horizon of a black hole. This high acceleration can be used to study Unruh radiation generation. At sufficiently high intensities, even vacuum can be broken down. The field necessary to achieve pair creation (“boil the vacuum”) is the so-called Schwinger field limit.

enjoy

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwarchand777

I think the receiving of information like that has happened to me to. I have considered many different possible reasons for it, I've come to believe that some of us are more in tune with the forces around us that we just don't fully understand. I've read stories describing it as remote viewing, we've all read the stories about Edgar casey who believes all people have this ability, various stories from other parts of antiquity I myself lean toward these theories simply because I've experienced it myself, but I would like to know more about our shared phenomenon before I give it a name

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The way I come up with information that is beyond my scope of understanding.

You would probably get a kick out of reading "The Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's real and have some memories of it. it is much like those eye test machines you rest your head on. it uses emf and resonates at the frequency of the realm does. you then stare into it and you are transformed into the matrix. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Dynamike

I got swamped at work tonight, but I am still interested in hearing more.

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex
reply to post by elouina

The way I come up with information that is beyond my scope of understanding.

You would probably get a kick out of reading "The Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock.

I found a video by David that gives a synopsis of his book. It is pretty lengthy and I am still watching it and about a third way through it. But I am taking mental notes. Actually, what he said so far all makes a lot of sense.

I have invented quite a few new products in my head, but never did anything with those ideas. And every single one of them have been invented afterwords by other people. I just figured that there are billions of people on this earth, so obviously more than one person can come up with the same ideas. But if you think about it, those items were never invented in all of time, but all of a sudden how many have the same inventions?

Also as a child, I read a book called Illusions that basically says that you are capable of anything you desire. And I have found throughout my years that I have a way of affecting those and circumstances around me. I sort of have what you would call a Forest Gump life. Someone once noticed this and seriously asked me, "have you ever not gotten what you wanted"? And I seriously thought about it, and answered, no...

Here is a perfect example. I booked a budget cruise that was to leave from Montego Bay. And I was soo excited and even daydreamed and imagined them giving my family first class airfare for free. About a week before the trip our flight tickets arrived and all 3 of us had 1st class on 4 planes! 2 there and 2 returning! The entire cruise was less than $700 per adult and $300 for my daughter. For a cruise/airfare that cost less than $1,700 for all 3, we were given $4500 in free first class airfare!

Oh but it gets better! On the last day of the cruise, they didn't just lump my family at the airport for the 12 hour wait. They loaded my family up for a free Jamaican BBQ, tour of Jamaica, and finally took us to a hotel to swim and relax. And even gave us use of a room. All of this totally unexpected and free!

No it doesn't end there... It gets even better. You see I had a premo about the flight sometime before we left for our trip. I saw a plane circling the island for a very long time and it wasn't a good feeling as I watched this. We boarded our plane and we sat on the tarmac for a very long time. As I sat in my front row seat the crew were looking out the windows. Everyone was whining about us sitting for hours and the crew was toying with the idea of taking off. So I asked the stewardess standing in front of my window what was wrong. She said, we have no radar. And we were waiting for the right time to take off, but there are so many planes circling. And i said, no, do not take off until every last plane is gone. The people will just have to miss their connecting flights. And they listened to me. I was the only passenger that knew there was no radar. When they decided to take off, I asked, you don't see any more planes do you?
Anyways, the amount of extra time we had before our flight and between connections was the perfect amount and we caught our connection with about 15 minutes to spare.

So does this qualify as a Forest Gump type of situation?
On the whole connecting flight there was only one other family on the large plane. So we had the first class stewardesses to ourselves. And they listened to my tales about my wonderful vacation the entire way. They were enthralled! It was pretty darn wonderful! I mean I even swam in the Panama Canal! But if I ever hear, "2 dahlas lady", ever again I will scream! I could buy just about anything in Cartagena for less than 2 bucks.

Anyways, back to the video.

Ok I just paused the video again for a second. The Bindi... I have a skin discoloration in the exact location that a bindi would be. It varies in darkness and sometimes it isn't even there. Other times it is extremely noticeable. It is there right now ever so slightly, but it is more noticeable from a distance. And there is no explanation as to why I would have this. Strange but true! Totally serious. I was even thinking about deleting this it is sooo strange.

edit on 30-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I got a bit swamped as well, I am composing my reply in parts:
This is the first part:
Ok here goes, parts of this will probably sound too crazy, I'll start simple and add the crazy parts later.

Here we assume that more than 3 dimensions exist, the question is how to prove it and find out more about it.

There is the more or less widely accepted string theory, this is the wave theory. There is some scientific acceptance of parts of this. By the end of this we will have a good idea of where to start looking for more details. I will say this upfront, this will most probably not be doable as a DIY project, and will probably need huge funding. The theory presented here is my own and not taken from anywhere else. It does build up on other theories and explains some stuff that others do not.

Some of the things this theory explains:
The big bang, how something can come from nothing.
The why and how of the expansion of the universe.
Why light is able to transverse space while being a wave.
Why and how time dilation occurs.
Possibly why and how mass increase occurs.

The main point of this theory is that the dimensions are waves, each dimension is a wave, and all of them are superimposed on each other. These waves are in some medium, whatever it is, at this time I have no idea. That is all the main point, and everything builds from there.

Coming back to the interference magnifier, we will need to look for interference patterns in the fabric of space itself. As usual with such stuff, I have failed to find any details of how spacetime may or may not vibrate, and science fails me once again. There may be some hints in quantum mechanics, will have to check it again.

The next best thing that “may” give some hints are gravitational waves, since they are closest to spacetime.

en.wikipedia.org...

next post I will start explaining the things this theory explains.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The big bang:
If dimensions are waves, then it stands to reason that starting a wave can start the creation of the entire universe. So a wave was started at a point in whatever medium it all is in, and that was the big bang. Before the wave there was no wave thus nothing. This does raise a question of what started the wave, but that is beyond me for now. It also answers how everything at the time of the bang could be in an infinitely small space and of infinite density. Well a circular wave when started from a point is approximately starting from an infinitely small space.

The expansion of the universe:
Taking the circular wave analogy further, as a circular wave propagates, the radius of the wavefront increases, in a similar way as the wave of the universe propagates the radius becomes ever bigger, and everything recedes from everything. Each item (galaxy, solar system, etc) is just a point on the wavefront.

This also answers the question of will the universe continue to expand, or contract.
The universe will continue to expand until everything just fades away into nothingness. Consider the circular wave again, as the wave propagates its radius gets larger but the wave itself diminishes, eventually fading into nothing. When that happens with the wave of the universe, everything will just cease to be.

There is some scientific acceptance of this www.space.com...

Why light is able to transverse space while being a wave:
Since dimensions are waves they must be in some medium and light itself uses this medium to travel.

The rest will be in the next post, because that is where it gets really crazy.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Actually this makes sense. But I would like to know. what caused this wave in the first place. Was it perhaps a nuclear explosion bigger than could ever be imagined? If so, what caused it? And if this is just a " wave", what is out there that can have a wave develop? There is something more to all of this. You just don't get something out of nothing. Plus how does life just mysteriously start up like Frankenstein's monster?

Even if there are a billion or even 5 dimensions they all had to come from somewhere. And where did that somewhere come from?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
it's easy to get dimensions and realms mixed. the wave is sent from a higher dimension and along the spectrum of the wave you can place realms creating time. interface happens through the pineal gland.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Time dilation:
For this time is considered as one of the dimensions, not necessarily fourth or any other number. This also works if the dimensions are not waves, but I am still adding it, as it may help somewhere.

Consider two dimensions x and y, a particle is moving at 1 unit/second in direction of y, a vector force is applied to the particle for a limited time, the vector has both x and y components, none are 0. The particle now starts moving in direction x with some velocity and it speeds up in direction y to some larger number, I am not going to bring in math right now, maybe some other time. So just picking any number larger than 1, lets say 20, now its moving 20 units/second in direction y. So it covers 20 units in one second of its time (this is important).

Now y is the dimension time, therefore it covers 20 seconds normal time in one second of its time. That is viewers outside the particle will experience 20 seconds while those in it will experience 1 second, which is exactly what happens in time dilation.

Some more details can be found by including math, just not in the mood for it today.
Time travel:
If the vector can be applied only to dimension of time (y) we have a time machine. I have no idea how that can happen, but it can.

Mass increase:
Since mass increase can be found using same formulas as for time dilation, it stands to reason that mass is similar to time in principle, thus mass is also a dimension. If that is true then applying the force vector to the dimension of mass only the mass can be reduced, or by choosing not to apply force in dimension of mass when accelerating, will allow acceleration to any velocity without an increase of mass, possibly even ftl.

Traveling through other dimensions:
Similarly applying the force vector to other dimensions can allow movement along that dimension, what happens when this is tried is anyones guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Actually this makes sense. But I would like to know. what caused this wave in the first place. Was it perhaps a nuclear explosion bigger than could ever be imagined? If so, what caused it? And if this is just a " wave", what is out there that can have a wave develop? There is something more to all of this. You just don't get something out of nothing. Plus how does life just mysteriously start up like Frankenstein's monster?

Even if there are a billion or even 5 dimensions they all had to come from somewhere. And where did that somewhere come from?

I don't have all the answers or even close to it, all I have is something that explains current science a bit better than current accepted theories, I will keep looking, maybe I will find something, maybe someone else will.

I will look into quantum mechanics and quantum wave, maybe that will give some hints of something, or at least a direction to look in.
These questions are similar to what is outside the universe? and currently no one has any idea. Sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

1000 yrs equals 1 day for god. that sounds like a map now.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
it's easy to get dimensions and realms mixed. the wave is sent from a higher dimension and along the spectrum of the wave you can place realms creating time. interface happens through the pineal gland.

what about those that do not have pineal glands? what about physical objects?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

So what?
I could say that god created the wave, but without any evidence just what the hell does that do? Might as well have said god created everything and be done with it. Please keep god out of this for the moment. I am myself a believer and but I still want to see the evidence.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshwarchand777

So what?
I could say that god created the wave, but without any evidence just what the hell does that do? Might as well have said god created everything and be done with it. Please keep god out of this for the moment. I am myself a believer and but I still want to see the evidence.
it becomes an equation that may lead to a higher source.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I think I may understand this. Are you saying that each dimension operates at a different, "frequency"? So that multiple dimensions operate in the same space and time, but outside the current realm recognized by the individual?

Could this explain paranormal experiences we encountered?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

I think I may understand this. Are you saying that each dimension operates at a different, "frequency"? So that multiple dimensions operate in the same space and time, but outside the current realm recognized by the individual?

Could this explain paranormal experiences we encountered?

Yes thats what I am saying, that each dimension operates at a different "frequency" or maybe wavelength? So multiple dimensions exist within same "spacetime". The thing is space itself is created out of dimensions, the first 3 dimensions are easy to understand, but then you just keep adding on. And time itself is one of the dimensions.

Yes it could explain many paranormal experiences. Since in dreams and obes we have ability to tap into our full potential, thus we can move through these other dimensions and experience anything and everything. understanding it enough may allow doing the same in the physical.
It can also explain receiving of these informations, because with that, we have ability to tap into anyplace and anytime, and all information is available somewhere sometime, so we just kind of tap into that. Just wish I could do that at will.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I know what you mean about the "at will", business. The only time that I could do it at will was when I once actually tried. You see, I am a great procrastinator and put things off out of laziness. Anyways, one day, me and my husband were playing the game Risk, and he commented about how I win games every single time. (Thus why I never play games anymore.) He noticed then, just like in the past, that I seemed a bit psychic. We were somewhat freshly married, so I never really talked about it to him much. In fact, my most greatest feats still remain hidden from him.

So that night I made up 8 home made cards with pictures on them. You know squiggly lines, triangle etc... I then covered my eyes and closed them tight. And he tested me with the cards while reshuffling them after every attempt. I also turned my eyes up into my head and could see the figures light up in the darkness. I got every single attempt correct, and I stopped I think in the mid twenties. The only reason I stopped was that I was afraid of ruining perfection. I am a perfectionist and refuse to do anything below perfection. Someone years later told me that the odds of doing this was astronomical.

edit on 30-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join