It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Found The Key To Our Extra Dimensions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
While Nick Pope was answering questions I posted a few times about how I believe that aliens are extra-dimensional. Later something psychic just hit me out of the blue.

You know I have mentioned in this thread to Mr Pope that I feel extra terrestrials are extra-dimensional. For some reason, when thinking about the subject, an interference magnification device comes to mind. No clue why or what this even is though... I am a tidge bit of a psychic and well, I feel compelled to mention this. Although i feel like an idiot for doing so. Can anyone here figure out how this could be related?

Quite frankly I would be lying if I didn't say sometimes these things scare me. The way I come up with information that is beyond my scope of understanding. Plus when I feel compelled to mention these things, I feel embarrassed as heck afterwords. So I sort of disappeared from ATS for a while. But I also investigated a bit since I didn't understand this information I provided. It looks like this all involves physics which I am clueless about.

Check this out:

“We discovered that the signature of a fourth dimension of space appears in the interference patterns,” Petters said. “This extra spatial dimension creates a contraction between the fringes compared to what you’d get in General Relativity.”

Finding a Fourth Dimension

Considering that this just came to me out of no where, my advice would be for scientists to magnify, magnify and magnify interference until they find what they are looking for.

Just as a small after thought, this interference magnification device was frowned upon. Someone was speaking angrily to the person harboring this. Like it was not allowed.

Anyways, I am still a bit awed and freaked out by this. It will pass with time, same as always...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Now this is just stupid ol me thinking off the top of my head... Could there be extra-dimensional "interference" in the world around us? Besides that found in our solar system or accelerators? Perhaps we could magnify this interference and expose the extra dimensions around us?

To all the brainiacs here, would there be a do it yourself way of experimenting with this at home?

Note to self in case I forget.. Look into electromagnetic interference.
edit on 29-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Scalar technology is one field of science that does investigate a 4th spacial dimension. There is a lot of controversy and conspiracy associated to this field. I have not been able to fully understand and verify its mechanics, if you are interested here is one link to some papers on it. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Scalar technology is one field of science that does investigate a 4th spacial dimension. There is a lot of controversy and conspiracy associated to this field. I have not been able to fully understand and verify its mechanics, if you are interested here is one link to some papers on it. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Groan.... This is so far beyond me. After a Google search, I had a revelation about electromagnetic interference as a possibility before you posted this.. And I see it listed on your link. Would there be a way to magnify this?

Oh and a big thanx for your link!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
First off I know exactly how you feel, it has happened to me a few times as well.
unfortunately no one has been able to make head or tails of the info I received, I guess the science just isn't there yet.

As for the "interference magnification device" it makes sense in a way. Assuming different dimensions exist (which I believe they do), It makes sense that the dimensions would be some kind of wave in spacetime or in whatever spacetime is in. Since at quantum levels almost everything is in a waveform. So the waves of different dimensions will interfere, much like sound or light waves, and magnifying that interference would at the very least give more details about the other dimensions.

Also if as you say aliens are from different dimensions, then their presence or presence of their craft could be detected by the interference of them or the craft with this dimension.

You know if those of us who get these details could get enough details to actually do something with it, it would be great.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Time is the fourth dimension
.. apparently... lol

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwarchand777

What if.... We combine heads here? This is obviously something I would have not known on my own. So there has to be something to this. There has to be.

You know I tried astral projection only once in my life. It was amazing! It was my intention to reach the end of the universe. It was beautiful and amazing to transverse the universe. And when I arrived at the end, there was a very thick cloud, and on the other side, to my surprise, a whole new dimension. I likely fell asleep and it was a dream, but wow what an experience! Could you imagine traveling through the entire universe, even if just in a dream? Wowza!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Where there is a will, there is a way. As for realizing any practical applications with this technology will take a lot of research and study. Exactly understanding the interactions and having the resources to implement any effects are a couple of things that will be needed. I have come across some quantum mechanic theories that support up to 9 spacial dimensions.Good luck in trying to make some sense of it all.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Would a solar storm be a natural way of magnifying interference? And if so, would there be a way of amplifying this further on my own?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

There is a euro project called ELI Extreme Light Infrastructure.
It seams to be moving slowly but steady.
One of the goals it hopes to achieve is to burn a hole in space/time to see what is there.
ELI

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Look up Minkowski space. Minkowski was Einstein's math teacher.

The article you referenced is pertaining to the study of attempting to realize the fourth dimension, which is space/time. They were investigating microscopic black holes in the universe and postulated that if they did exist then you would be able to see them by examining their interference effects on gamma rays because gamma rays have a very high frequency pattern.

I believe that you are confusing dimensions with the multiple universe theory.

It is possible that there are other entities that exist on another dimensional plane, however it is rather impossible for it to exist within our dimension. The reason being- it would be like a human attempting to exist in a two dimensional universe. Imagine trying to change your body and mind to be able to operate on the page of a book. Impossible.

We are a very intricate thing indeed. We are the creation of a single point made by lines. How is this possible? Well when two line make an "X" pattern they create an interference point where both lines meet. And by manipulating one line or both this point can move around in many directions. Add another line much like the shape of a "Jacks" and you have yourself a three dimensional object we call our space. However without the addition of space/time, we would all still be that single point in the universe that the big bang originated from. Isn't that funny though? Our entire universe can be traced back to one spot. Almost makes you think that the fourth dimension was like a magical ingredient added to create a perfect mixture. Like the chocolate syrup to milk.

But thats all we are. Just a bunch of lines splashing into each other like the notes of some god instrument being played, and the melody is so vastly complicated as to make life of seemingly nothing.

link   
reply to post by elouina

Lets do just that, we may be able to come up with something yet, hopefully some other ats members will help as well.
Crazy as it may sound, I can imagine traveling through the entire universe, even though I have not done it myself ... yet.
I have had 3 astral projections till now, despite many people saying its just all a dream, those who have had astral projections (I think you will agree) there is no doubt that it is more than a dream, and is infact real.

Some place I have read that one theory is that parallel worlds are like bubbles which touch lightly at the edges, and there seemed to be some evidence for the same. I suppose when standing at the edge of the universe that is what it would appear as.

Also there is some uncertainty as to what a parallel universe is and what another dimension is. There may be some confusion at that point.
From what I think, though I could be totally wrong, is that parallel universes exist as bubbles beside our own universe and that additional dimensions exist within each universe (or maybe encompassing all at the same time) they exist within same space but at different "frequency" so to speak.
Being able to access a different dimension would probably increase the current tech by leaps, including ftl travel, teleporting, maybe even time travel.
The main thing we can do is research and maybe come up with something that is somewhat closer to a full idea.

link   
reply to post by elouina

I had the same kind of question for mr. Pope. Sadly, I didn't get a response. However, I think we both came to the same conclusion although I lean strongly towards the religous inter/extra-dimensional hypothesis. Whatever way you look at it, it's a fact that UFO activity goes hand in hand with high strangeness, missing time, religious experiences/awakening and in my opinion, most of all, deception.

While the "nuts 'n bolts", e.t. craft from another planet, theory was widely accepted years ago; these craft don't fit the criteria for that. They behave in a way which make you think: where do they really come from? Jacques Vallée and J. Allen Hynek came to a similar conclusion.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Also, on an interesting note. Many of our forces at work interfere or affect each other on different dimensions, which proves the dimensional brane theory- that dimensions contort and wrap around in such a fluid way that they pass by some and interact with others.

Take a gander at gravity and electromagnetism and how they effect each other. Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have spent much of my time collecting, interpreting, and visualizing data about our universe. I have many theories, some of which involve consciousness and your natural drive to plane-walk your mind through it. I'd be happy to elaborate if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
reply to post by elouina

There is a euro project called ELI Extreme Light Infrastructure.
It seams to be moving slowly but steady.
One of the goals it hopes to achieve is to burn a hole in space/time to see what is there.
ELI

Gulp... Could this end up being an extra-dimensional stargate of sorts? Maybe this will finally be it?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamike
I have spent much of my time collecting, interpreting, and visualizing data about our universe. I have many theories, some of which involve consciousness and your natural drive to plane-walk your mind through it. I'd be happy to elaborate if you are interested.

Well of course, I would love it. It looks like I have been thrown into unfamiliar territory and I am all ears at this point. I need to go to bed soon, and it will take some time to absorb everything.

Please don't let this die while I sleep, this is all so very interesting! The more info the better.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Please do elaborate, I would be very interested in this as well.

To the OP:
I will be adding some of my own theories sometime tomorrow, not enough time now.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshwarchand777

Please do elaborate, I would be very interested in this as well.

To the OP:
I will be adding some of my own theories sometime tomorrow, not enough time now.

Wonderful, I will be looking forward to this!

Another note to self, you can buy a superconductor.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Interference occurs when waves from different directions meet. At a specific location in space, a wave peek from one direction can cancel out a wave drop from another direction. This results in an overall neutral position, so where does the energy go? Understanding the mechanics of waves is important here.

With scalar theory, some of this wave energy is transferred through a 4th spacial dimension. In the available documentation it does appear to follow the same realm of quantum entanglement, well this is how I understand the general argument. As for how it may be possible to manage any collocation affects is going to take a lot of work if it is possible.

To amplify some electromagnetic interference, turn anything that runs on electricity or magnetism.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join