It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Extremist and the Inquisition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Catholics and Christians alike say that the inquisition was one of the most terrible periods in the history of religeon. I happen to believe that Islam is haveing thier version of the 21st century inquisition. It is on the same basis. Worship my god or I will kill you. Do you think that 1000 years from now, if there is any Islamic followers left that they will view this period in history as the Christians and Catholics view the inquisition? The similarities between the philosiphies of the inquisition of old and Islam today are just to close to be denied.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well, either Im so right noone can contest what Ive said, or Im so wrong that no one wants to tell me so

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Well, either Im so right noone can contest what Ive said, or Im so wrong that no one wants to tell me so

your right, but it's been said already.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The inquisition was terrible. But we can safely say it was not supported by scripture.

The difference between Christian inquisition and Muslim "inquisition" is the Muslim type is supported and encouraged by scripture.

That's a huge problem. And for the record, the Muslim "inquisition" has been going on for as Islam has been around. You just haven't heard much about it. Google genocide Armenia 1915. Also India and Asia minor. Entire non-Muslim populations systematically wiped out. Google Smyrna+Islam. Grotesque.

new topics

top topics

join