It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next year will be the year of worldwide change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok well maybe maybe not, but I still would like to put my general input about what I think is gonna happen.

Lately in entertainment we see alot of different things of new technology thats never seen before or even things that we have seen only in movies. For instance take a look at the elysium movie. It brings up the idea of digital immortality and the whole russia 2045 expirement. I haven't seen the movie but the coming attractions show alot and I get the general idea. Also I would like to aim focus at the game Saints Row IV. This is gonna be kind of a spoiler for anyone who hasn't played the game yet so if you don't wanna know then ignore this. First scene of the game you're fighting against I guess middle eastern terrorist. I would also like to point out that elysium is based in a middle eastern country... anyways so you're the boss of the saints killing terrorist and they send a nuke to the white house. The nuke explodes just right above the white house and the boss of the saints becomes the president, after that you are told that aliens are invading and they start to attack the white house. After some game play you awake in the 60s I am guessing, I am not really too sure what decade but it has old cars and the lifestyle of when women only worked as housewives. So anyways after awhile your friend in the real world.... yes I said the real world, cause you're actually in a simulation created by the aliens. She tells you to cause mayhem to disrupt the simulation. Anyways I won't destroy the whole game for anyone that is reading that hasn't played it but anyways the point I am making is what if aliens, maybe not from another planet, but from our own planet, are planning to attack after whats going on in the middle east right now? I mean both the movie elysium and saints row IV are both portraying an advanced civilization and war in the middle east.

I wanna also point out that the speed that they created saints row IV. Saints row 3 only just came out last year. Seems very strange that the 4th is out already.

Maybe I am just going crazy though, but thats why I am posting it in General Conspiracies
. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh and if there was ever a good time to release such great technologies it is after a war, just look at how fast technology came after world war 2. Just think bout that.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

edit on 29-8-2013 by PurpleVortex because: Never mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Put down the x-box and step away.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Put down the x-box and step away.

Jokes on you, my xbox has been collecting dust since last year.

Also, its just a conspiracy, I didn't say I know for sure.
edit on 8/29/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks for taking a read though. I feel honored that you took time out to read this.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Jokes on you, my xbox has been collecting dust since last year.

Yet you have a whole thread about the new Saints row game

So either your PS3 is getting some action or your lying to make yourself somehow look more credible.

You do know as well you could do this with any random year to make this same kind of prediction for example

2007: Area 51 Blacksite comes out on X-box, a game about Area 51 and Aliens where some people , then we also had the Transformers movie about a alien invasion, and "I am Legend" along with "28 weeks later" both of which are zombi themed movies. So OMG!!!! 2007 must have been a Alien invasion of earth starting at Area 5` followed up by a Zombi apocalypse!!!!

You see what i mean, its just rubbish, just like this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I am sooooo annoyed at myself, for sitting and reading that load of gobblegook.... omg... please and seriously no more eh???

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Saints Row 4 PC Release date
EU Release Date: Aug-23-2013 US Release Date: Aug-20-2013 AU Release Date: Sep-12-2013

meaning, i play on my PC.

clearly you have no idea what is happening in Syria right now and didn't read my whole entire post.
edit on 8/29/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The title of your OP

Next year will be the year of worldwide change

This is based on a video game you have played and a movie.....

then you say this.

clearly you have no idea what is happening in Syria right now and didn't read my whole entire post.

Well if it turns out that the Syria conflict is some how connected to Saint's Row and some new Matt Damon movie then you're probably right.

Otherwise your totally wrong, seriously look through my previous threads about Syria, I have quite a good idea about whats going on with Syria right now and none of it involves the third street saints or Elysium.

Really....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

i didn't say it has anything to do with gangs, all I am saying is the themes, Desert, war, alien invasion, new world. Thats what I think is gonna happen in current events. The middle east is pretty much all desert, a war is most likely gonna happen cause UK and US are not smart, and then once the war is over a staged alien attack to bring on a new world. If none of it happens no harm done, it is after all just an idea/conspiracy.

top topics

join