It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS issues final rules on Obamacare's 'individual mandate'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
MODS, please delete if there is another thread, I used the search option.

OK, That's right, the IRS has the rules on how much your going to pay the Government for not having Healthcare Coverage.
No, No, No, Not A Tax,,,,, Obama Promised YOU:

You're not being Penalized!!!!
Like you people believed him

A centerpiece of Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, is a requirement that all individuals carry some minimum health insurance or pay a tax. The new system aims to provide insurance through state marketplaces and subsidies for tens of millions of Americans who lack it.

Yes, All individuals and your wife, husband and kids,,, too!
Or,,, you'll be paying,,, OH, but it's not a TAX! Just Ignore The IRS.

If individuals choose not to carry insurance, they are subject to a penalty, starting at $95 per person per year or 1 percent of income in 2014, whichever is greater, and eventually reaching $695 per person or 2.5 percent of income by 2016.

TextThe IRS, which is administering parts of the law involving revenue collection, released the final rules spelling out the details of what constitutes minimum essential coverage, and how individuals are responsible for spouses, children and other dependents, among other topics.

The individual mandate is distinct from the employer mandate, which imposes a fee on most large employers that do not offer a minimum level of coverage. The Administration delayed that provision, putting off the effective date until 2015.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 28-8-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I still say it's a tax and it's Unconstitutional and just plan WRONG!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"But but but....it's FREE healthcare right?"
"We need FREE universal healthcare for all Americans!"
"Free free free and free some more of free so I can free my free and free!"

What part of "There is no such thing as a free lunch!" do all you Obamanites not get?
Nothing is this society is free. Someone pays something, somewhere along the line.
So if people still continue to believe the lies fed to them from the District of Corruption...

...I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
"But but but....it's FREE healthcare right?"
"We need FREE universal healthcare for all Americans!"
"Free free free and free some more of free so I can free my free and free!"

What part of "There is no such thing as a free lunch!" do all you Obamanites not get?
Nothing is this society is free. Someone pays something, somewhere along the line.
So if people still continue to believe the lies fed to them from the District of Corruption...

...I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.

And in Today's Heads Lines:
Obama's Affordable Care Act Looking a Bit Unaffordable.

No,,, Tell Me It An't Soooooooooooo!!!! Obama Lied!!!!

Independent National Journal analysis finds premiums higher under Obamacare as employers weigh dropping coverage.

It's a choice companies are already making. The number of employers offering coverage has declined, from 66 percent in 2003 to 57 percent today, according to Kaiser's study.

www.nationaljournal.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
nm... stale and overused.

just bored half to sleep with today's W.H. press briefing...

edit on 29-8-2013 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't see how anybody can support Obama anymore. It has to be in SPITE of all evidence that shows he is a dictaliar, liar , and will make all our lives that much worse in the long run.

How is this affordable? How is this free?

This is BS is what it is.

and its illegal.

One of the worst presidents ever. History will see him as a complete failure ........
edit on 29-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join