It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Astronauts Photographs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've searched on ATS about Ancient Astronauts Photographs, found some evidences but these one are little different but not new.I think you should have seen this before but for the new comers like me its always new

There you go.

What do you think about it guys?Is that fake? and that Mary's photo is fake?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've seen all those photos elsewhere, and they do not necessarily mean ancient astro-nots. It's a supposition... Give me a saucer under a pyramid and I will reconsider.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I love the ancient paintings/drawings of what seems to be ufos/alien origin.

I believe many of these civilzations had direct contact with them, much more so and open than we do today.

The question I ask myself..is what happened to end said relationship.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

That will take some time to make the fake picture lol

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I have seen many of those pics before, but nevertheless they still intrigue me with what is depicted in the skies flying above people's heads. The paintings with the objects flying in the sky are in pretty good detail I think and were put there for a reason. As for Easter Island, that place has always amazed me since I was a kid reading books in the library, I wanted to go to Easter Island then and I still do now. To think that they got the massive stones to the island, built the statues and then everybody completely vanished, madness.............

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There are just way too many examples of "pictures" from the ancient world that have no other reasonable explanation of their existence other than the ancients actually had experiences with the objects we are seeing in the photos.
Nice find and post!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

Why do you think that pictures painted in the middle ages have anything to do with (possibly mythical) events which "occurred" more than 1,000 years prior to the pictures being painted? Not exactly youtube (not that youtube is any more realistic). Does the Bible talk about UFOs flying around Calvary?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Helmets don't have to be space helmets.
3.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 8/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenSecrets
I've searched on ATS about Ancient Astronauts Photographs, found some evidences but these one are little different but not new.I think you should have seen this before but for the new comers like me its always new

There you go.

The first pictures IN THE FIRST row is slightly off to the true beauty of that particular air craft, you actually have to flip it to the left slightly a little, with the man on top and not on its side.

It’s not a fat object but a flat OBJECT

The second picture is underwater ships that an evolved type of dolphin race drove along the seas of life.

The third picture was a sacrifice between 2 worlds, a trade of some sort between 2 groups of race.

The 4th picture is not explainable.

The 5th picture is that of the race that fly’s the pyramid ship, because of the arms length and also because of the helmets they used, and because the other race was hiding from them in the caves, then it makes it clear which drew who.

The 6th picture, I have no idea.

The 7th is nothing out the ordinary.

The 8th. Picture is fasinating, especially the one on the far right; the eyes are not eyes, but a form of bird, the same bird that controls the pyramid ships.

The 9th picture was a time when giants roamed this earth….

The 10th picture is a code for the making of and assembly of a metal like materiel.

The 11th picture is a recreation of a star gate, if you lay the blocks down, bring the whole picture scene flat, and throw it in the air, you can actually see where life came from before this planet.

The 13th picture is that of yet the pyramid race,

14 pictures is the work of a human race that was taught by the dolphin race.

The 15th picture shows the work of a race that worshipped the flying pyramid race, a race that was taught and given more advanced knowledge then the planet could withstand.

The sphinx shows one out of 10 particular evolved races, that evolved on this earth that could shape shift, and, or, evolved to shape shift.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Does the Bible talk about UFOs flying around Calvary?

Probably not, but it does seem to talk about UFO's flying around the Sinai area and temple compounds in eastern Egypt and Israel

1. Ezekiel's Inaugural Vision
2. God's Glory Departs From the Temple
3. The Temple Area Restored

Nice image compilation, OP! Although I've also seen all of them before, I think some of them still look suspiciously otherworldly. Undeniable 'proof' is unfortunately not (yet) available, but IMO the indications are there that we have been visited before ... and by the way: welcome on ATS, enjoy your time here and I look forward to all your posts & threads!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Painting styles and the pagan belief about the sun and the moon....

This is rather long but gives plausible rebuttal against Ancient Aliens premises

edit on 29-8-2013 by 727Sky because: added video

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

That was a nice find, thanks though.It will help others to believe in it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i think there are solid non-extraterrestrial explanations for all of those paintings. most of those ufo-shaped things are representing the moon or the sun and those astronaut figures could easy be related to the style of art those cultures used when painting or modeling people or animals. when you watch the ancient alien series they always find some good reason why those things have to show ancient alien stuff but in reality there are much simpler and more solid explanations. looks fantastic but isnt

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think that some of the more recent paintings in the link that feature UFOs are due to the people at the time witnessing UFOs and believing them to have religious significance (hence being included in religion-themed paintings) rather than evidence of interaction or knowledge of extra terrestrials. The older evidence (from cultures we have less knowledge and recorded information from) seem more likely to indicate possible ancient astronauts or otherwise interaction with something they didn't really understand (like possibly ornately attired travelers or such - but that is obviously just as much speculation).

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenSecrets

There you go.

You are really new to this aren't you? I acknowledge your enthusiasm, but it helps to do further digging. The biblical scenes are showing what is acknowledged to be the manifestation of God - there are no ifs, there are no buts about this - the artist is painting to a commission from a church/cathedral etc. Now, what do you think the priest/bishop said to the artist 'paint me a picture showing God looking down on Mary and child' or 'paint me a picture that in 600 years will look like something from what then will be known as a science fiction film'?

If you are interested in actual facts rather than sensationalist ignorant crap then you could do a lot worse than having a look at -

www.sprezzatura.it...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I do think that some of these pictures show some significant proof that these creatures visited earth. Especially the painting of the Madonna with Saint Giovannino. People in these times didn't know about light sources without fire. They didn't have electricity yet this UFO does show light dots. Also, you can see a male watching the UFO, while it is hovering above the sea.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polaroid
I do think that some of these pictures show some significant proof that these creatures visited earth. Especially the painting of the Madonna with Saint Giovannino. People in these times didn't know about light sources without fire. They didn't have electricity yet this UFO does show light dots. Also, you can see a male watching the UFO, while it is hovering above the sea.

A more factual explanation can be found in this link -

www.sprezzatura.it...

I know, I know, facts are a pain aren't they, but don't you think it's worth considering them first? I know it blows the 'wow, weird thing that looks like the alien ship from Independence Day' thing a little, but that is what the term deny ignorance is supposed to mean.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh wait... nevermind... thought you were somebody else.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
While I do believe the AA theory is just as valid (if not more so) than any other explanation out there, I find it utterly puzzling that little credit is given to the creativity of our predecessors. Many contemporary artists have created all sorts of images depicting countless subjects. To presume that people can only create art that depicts that which they have seen is silly to me; I'm fairly sure Dali never saw a dripping clock & Stan Lee never saw a man in leotard frolicking amidst a web. Just saying...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok so I admittedly do not know alot about Renaissance Art (or art in general) so I could be completely missing something but . . .

Everytime someone brings up how it looks like UFO's are in Renaissance someone always posts this link . . .

www.sprezzatura.it...

However, and again I could be misinterpreting this, but I don't get how just showing other examples of clouds that look like UFO's in other paintings rules out the possibility that they could all be representing UFO's. Doesn't it just further the case of the AA theory?

"The biblical scenes are showing what is acknowledged to be the manifestation of God - there are no ifs, there are no buts about this"

The argument isn't whether or not the artists depicted the manifestation of God in the form of clouds but that God was AA and people misinterpreted them as "manifestation(s) of God. So it would make sense that we would see this come up in multiple paintings. Right?

Or am I just really confused?

I get that not every single weird looking object in the sky in these paintings is a UFO/God, for example the THE TENTURE DE LA VIE DE LA VIERGE ( www.sprezzatura.it...) is probably a heraldic symbol.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by entermemo

Well said. Next there will be a link between the craft depicted in art and tectonic strain theory lol. I suppose that for some, it's easier to explain away what can't be understood than accept the fact that there might be (and I mean just MAYBE) something to Drake's Equation lol...
edit on 30-8-2013 by voxpopuli1018 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join