It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

It did not specify any particular pest that would be repelled or affected by this procedure, only that the plants themselves would be more resilient to damage in general.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

yes thank you, I was very sleepy and the right words kept eluding me.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Red Cairo -
You are right of course, I should not have brought other unaccepted by science into the discussion, and it just illustrates the point I made. Science does not like to think there are other vibrations which are out there and can only accept known ones.

The point I was trying to make was to do with the frequency/vibration/energy was this.

If the original inventor/discoveror had found some way which was not yet verified by science, then he would have a very hard time convincing people it was a valid discovery. Folks much prefer to have products described in a way they can understand with respect to what they know already from school etc.

So, what I was throwing out there was that even if you do not find it works as a repeatable experiment, his produced product may still work. He may have made up something which 'should' work as far as science is concerned, but contains the inventors 'secret' within HIS product. I was suggesting that if you do not find it works in the lab, then it may well be that there is something else (apart from the frequency circuit) which makes it effective in his product.

The fact that I brought other energy methods into the discussion was a way of illustrating the kind of things I was referring to in my post. That is also why I asked you if you did not find it working in your lab, would you class it as invalid. As far as accepted science goes, I am sure you would. Thats all.

There is also the case that the inventor has to get anything which is electrical to pass the safety tests. If there is no known 'test' for his product, then he will not get it passed. Sometimes you have to give people what they expect so they can feel good about it.

I suspect that is why the specific pests are not mentioned.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well if there are new articles backing up and reproducing the claimed results then there may be some Merritt to it but if there aren't then this is just another scam.

Considering the article was bassicly a sales add then we should hear something soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Homeopathy worked fine for ages???

en.wikipedia.org...

Life expectancy increased DRASTICALLY after we threw homeopathy out the window and integrated modern medicine.

I am biased in this though because I got no vaccines until I traveled to Africa at 21 (I was purposely given measles and chickenpox as a child, I had to get a Tetanus shot twice). Neither of my kids have vaccines as the USA has Herd Immunity to most diseases. I am very homeopathic by nature. However, I at least admit that the main reason my lifestyle works is because everyone around me uses modern medicine.

Now I haven't had the flu...ever. I drink tons of water, see a Chiropractor regularly and eat all organic food and I steer clear of GMO's...does that mean that's the reason I have never gotten the flu? No.

P.S. I fully support GMO's btw. I just prefer not to eat it, but I have no reason not to believe they are perfectly safe.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by raymundoko

That was completely sane and logical.

Makes wonder what you are doing on ATS.

Well I am glad you are here.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

found a side, its about sience-water-chemical...www.lsbu.ac.uk... ... im not so big in this , but may one of us . sorry for my english writin...im german and learn this by my own. sorry my dears

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join