It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The wording is "newspaperish" as if I say detergents or warming make water wetter. As I understand it from other parts of article this technology should radically lessen surface tension of water ... even so it "... introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates ..." But chemist inside me do not believe. N2 is pretty stable molecule and do not react happily unless under quite heavy conditions. Lessening surface tension of water for sure is not enough ...

Mentioned earlier:
"Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water."
Water is very special substance thanks to so called "hydrogen bond" or "bridge". May be and big if this bond is broken ... something may happen ... I don't know, need more meet.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if this is why dinosaurs and vegitation grew so large. Perhaps in Earths past it was bombarded by similar radio waves.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i wonder how fish will react to this treated water.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Makes you wonder if this is why dinosaurs and vegitation grew so large. Perhaps in Earths past it was bombarded by similar radio waves.

I think the generally accepted theory is that back in the time of dinosaurs, the oxygen levels were much higher than they are now which contributed to their size... the concentration of carbon dioxide was also higher and the climate was warmer which is ideal for plant growth.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just wanted to add, I've had HUGE success in my mini garden with magnetic water. Basically, i keep magnets taped to some big gallon jugs for 7 days, then use that to water most of the veg and they end up a third bigger as well, has been my secret for a few years now. Guess the cats out the bag

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Just wanted to add, I've had HUGE success in my mini garden with magnetic water. Basically, i keep magnets taped to some big gallon jugs for 7 days, then use that to water most of the veg and they end up a third bigger as well, has been my secret for a few years now. Guess the cats out the bag

What size magnet, how many, and what type of magnets do you use? TIA.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

An old guy neighbor that I used to have in an Apt complex always had magnets (neodymium) taped to bottles of water and had THE BEST garden on patio, lush, huge, magnificent colors. Our complex used to have a "nicest patio" contest each August and the winner got $175 off rent that month. This guy ALWAYS WON!!!!

Finally I was moving away from there and asked him, "what's up with your funky taped bottles?" He told me about magnetic water and sent me to this sight:
THe Effects of Magnetic Water
So I contacted the fellow at that site, who actually uses magnetite sand to make his water magnetic, and he swore by it and has proof in pictures on his site just like my Neighbor, lush and tall veg.

So I started the same thing both with Magnetite and neodymium, and you can literally taste a difference in the water, After 7 days of being "charged," the water is sweeter. I've had people try the water, blind taste tests, and they all say it's sweeter.

Also there are some Strawberry farmers in Australia who SWEAR by magnetic water and say their strawberries are 30-40% bigger.

I know there are skeptics here like Phage and others. All I have to say, is try it for yourself. I've brought plants back from dying with this stuff. Really fascinating even though I don't necessarily understand the science behind it. But the effects on all my plants are just WOW!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I read about this a couple of years ago when I was shopping for an alternative water softener for my home. Different company but overall the same product methinks. Here's the agricultural application section of the site:

cwt-international.com...

www.vulcan-descaler.com...

edit on 8/29/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

Whitewave,
See the pictures of plants grown with magnetic water here:

Mag Water grown plants

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Related to The Primeval Code ?

In the late 1980's, while working for the research department of the Swiss Pharma & Agriculture Giant - Ciba-Geigy (Novartis/Syngenta), Dr Guido Ebner and his colleague Heinz Schürch conducted a series of laboratory experiments with various cereal seeds, plants and fish eggs. In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

...the results of experiments with wheat were also amazing: thus the cereal exposed to the electrostatic field developed new proteins, which people looked for in the original wheat to no avail. Furthermore, it surprisingly produced much larger roots than the control group. This had the advantage of allowing the crops to grow far more rapidly...

..."In the case of our 'manipulated' wheat, growth was so rapid that it was ripe in four weeks instead of the usual seven months"

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex
Related to The Primeval Code ?

In the late 1980's, while working for the research department of the Swiss Pharma & Agriculture Giant - Ciba-Geigy (Novartis/Syngenta), Dr Guido Ebner and his colleague Heinz Schürch conducted a series of laboratory experiments with various cereal seeds, plants and fish eggs. In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

...the results of experiments with wheat were also amazing: thus the cereal exposed to the electrostatic field developed new proteins, which people looked for in the original wheat to no avail. Furthermore, it surprisingly produced much larger roots than the control group. This had the advantage of allowing the crops to grow far more rapidly...

..."In the case of our 'manipulated' wheat, growth was so rapid that it was ripe in four weeks instead of the usual seven months"

Oh I definitely think it's all related.

My experiences with Magnetic water have been AWESOME!!!!! So I do think this Treated water is in the same vein as magnetic water and the Primeval Codes.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Water is magical, water is life!
have you read the ATS post about ice crystals
in water that have love. the ice is crystalline and beautiful.
with have it is simple and ugly.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
A similar thing was mentioned recently whereby people were experimenting with seed treatment.

A seed (or handful of seeds) were placed in a high voltage, static field for up to a day.

The result is that the seeds have a much higher germination rate, the plant grows faster, healthier and produces anything up to 50% more yield, while requiring less nutrients and water. The plants were also said to require virtually no pesticides or herbicides either.

Similar principle to this latest one by the sound of it.

Indian Tea farmers are also trialling this Irish version of the tech...they're claiming up to 47% greater plant mass, and a lot less water required during growth.

It may be mumbo jumbo hooluu booluu, but facts speak for themselves. At this point, India is not in a pretty mood about their crops and are not going to have the cotton pulled over their eyes again with false claims of greater crops such as Monsanto have done to them. They have suffered so much already. Seems they would be the ones to watch on this venture. I'm going with it. There are some things modern science simply can't explain because let's face it, they don't know everything. Doesn't mean it can't be true.
edit on 29-8-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

24V at 27 mhz. Its one of the old R/C Channels. I cant find a retailer or wholesaler in the states. This really would revolutionize "Farming"

Cant wait to get my hands on this. Let me know your progress.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

an hho pwm from ebay will do the job 50$

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

At this point, India is not in a pretty mood about their crops and are not going to have the cotton pulled over their eyes again with false claims of greater crops such as Monsanto have done to them.

Not sure what you mean.

Because of the use of Bt.cotton seed, cotton production had gone up from 137 lakh bales to 352 lakh bales. The use of pesticides had dropped from 46 per cent to 21 per cent as the seed was disease-resistant. “This also shows that it is beneficial to the farmers.” The per hectare yield of cotton, which was 191 kg in Maharashtra, had gone up to 491 kg due to use of Bt.cotton, he said.

www.thehindu.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is a link to give you some more detail on the technical aspects of the device.
Austin & David DARRAGH Vi-Aqua RF Water Treatment
They use specific frequency of 27.225 MHz.
Did anyone come across this frequency in connection with water treatment before?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kEhYo
They use specific frequency of 27.225 MHz.
Did anyone come across this frequency in connection with water treatment before?

Rather than being specific, I'd say they were using it because its one of the most easily available crystal oscillator circuits commercially available.
Its common because it is used by a massive number of cheap "27 Mhz" radio controlled toys.

This toy car, uses 27.225 Mhz.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Frequency is the next logical step. With some brainwaves amplifier one could charge water with love 100 times effectively. It will be hit in few years for sure.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Not that I know.
Extenz is still a better bet...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join