It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
it gets a bit loopy. but thoughts also carry a frequency. that's why positive thoughts will affect the structure of the water that comprises our bodies. and why negative thoughts can make us sick. literally changing our dna. it's deep but not unfathomable.

there's a connection to this and what is known as the farmer's green thumb. his ability to nurture plants with love and make them grow and flourish better by the frequency of love held in his thoughts.. emotion affecting our reality. it may be tough to compute.. but this is the thing.. that thought by a supreme being mold energy into form creating matter. ancient philosophy.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand what they are doing with the RF and my point here is what if it is not the frequency, but the resultant alignment of water structure or charge left in the water that really affects the plants.
I made a small magnetic treatment unit for one of my tomato plant beds as an experiment and with another next to it as a control unit. I used 3 sets of N52 1" x .5" x .5" magnets having serially alternating poles in the direction of the flow, such that the flow of the water (speed) determines the frequency induced through the cross section of the pex tubing that themagnets were surrounding. This certainly was not happening at 27MHZ but the results were noticeable. I also found that the plants using the magnetically treated water were much more resistant to hornworms. Perhaps they were repelled by a slight charge, I am not sure but my small crop yielded about 20% more volume while being fed with identical flow through a manifold switched on via a single timer & valve configuration.

Frequency may speed up the process and allow to treat more water volume per hour but I do not think it is the key.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
ok all i will say.. is the magnetic frequency of love i use for my plants as a farmer keeps insects away. at least that is how it seems. plants that would normally be a goldmine for insects to feed on in my garden.. remain untouched. the ants etc build nests around my crop.. but do not touch the plant they do not cut a single hole into the plant. it is like they know it is sacred or something. weeds do not grow either. it is like miracle grow. we should experiment with this further to find its merits. we can emanate frequencies from our being. positive attitudes and thoughts.. caring thoughts, nurturing thoughts benefit that which we direct those thoughts towards.

i know its weird. but it really seems to work.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This is who they bought the patent from. And related search results of him.

www.patentmaps.com...
www.chem1.com...
water-land.co.uk...
dockets.justia.com...:2007cv01282/383828/

The web site of the company he sued.

www.cleanwatertech.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"charge the water" sounds like people who "charge crystals" with moonlight, etc - lots of mumbo jumbo but not something that actually works except inside the imagination of the believer.

It reminds me strongly of the golf ball locator / bomb detector guy, he amazingly made £millions from that scam.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Despite the compelling independent article, the science behind this is very dubious and seems to be based on those water descalers that don't work.

I await the results of double blind trials with interest...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Proven installation sites include:
the K Club Golf course, Ireland, which hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup
several English premiership football clubs and international stadia, including the Millenium Stadium, Cardiff Parken Stadium, Copenaghen
The Royal Botanical Gardens Kew
Irish producers of lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, and other vegetables in greenhouses
Chicken and pigs breeders in Ireland, Denmark and other countries

It seems to work, whatever is the technology behind it. I would so love to see this spreading worldwide, less chemicals, cheaper food, out with Monsanto
It kind of restores hope in human fate.

I don't believe the big bad boys would let this grow, but in order to beat Monsanto and other corporations like this all they have to do is to release the tech behind it for free. The people will take it over from there.
Well, one can dare to dream sometimes...

edit on 29-8-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
when assessing such claims - it helps if you think of the implications [ if it were true ] and in this case - its potential nobel prizes in physics , chemistry and biology - with the peace prize as a cherry on top

sadly getting back to reality - its classic pseudo science

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MRuss

Oh wait. Never mind:

In most cases it simulates photosynthesis converting those essential nutrients into energy.

Huh? That isn't what photosynthesis does. But if you are "simulating photosynthesis" why bother with growing plants at all?

Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water.

Huh?

'Makes water wetter' simply means the radio frequency generated affects the hydrogen / oxygen bonds that lowers the surface tension of the water.

Lowering the surface tension of water is commonly known as 'wetter water'...a similar thing is done by adding dish soap to water to wash your dishes, or indeed, adding soap to yourself enables the water you're washing in to adhere to your body and remove dirt and grime.

The radio frequency the inventors mention is 27MHz, the antenna is submerged in the flow of water at the inlet (from hose, in can, bucket, pool, etc) and 'treats' the water with the radio frequency, which alters the H bonds.

Up to 47% more mass, 30% less water and nutrients and much fewer pesticides and herbicides are needed. Plants also show marked resistance to molds and fungus, and adverse temps and weather.

For years experimenters have been playing with this concept, but it was slightly different to this latest incarnation of the technology. Previously, electrodes were placed into the soil on opposite sides of an established plant, and a low voltage/current was passed between the electrodes (usually from a small battery). The charge passed through the soil gap and of course the plant roots and was said to increase growth factors and disease resistance by quite a fair and measurable margin.

A similar thing was mentioned recently whereby people were experimenting with seed treatment.

A seed (or handful of seeds) were placed in a high voltage, static field for up to a day.

The result is that the seeds have a much higher germination rate, the plant grows faster, healthier and produces anything up to 50% more yield, while requiring less nutrients and water. The plants were also said to require virtually no pesticides or herbicides either.

Similar principle to this latest one by the sound of it.

Indian Tea farmers are also trialling this Irish version of the tech...they're claiming up to 47% greater plant mass, and a lot less water required during growth.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
ok, the actual particles which comprise a field all carry a frequency. a magnetic field molds energy into form of various atoms. this produces a frequency. the reason why atoms vibrate. are u familiar at all with sound cymatics? check it out. the evidence is very clear.

Are you at all familiar with a microwave oven?

If you want a frequency that "activates" water (if you wish to use that term) is the mouth watering 2,450 MHz. The HF frequency of 27 MHz is the old fashioned CB radio band.

And in any case, havnt crazy people been whining and complaining about radio waves *adversely* affecting them for decades now? Everything from phone towers, to the HVAC power lines outside the house, to the WiFi routers you might have, emissions from your TV or computer monitor, and even ham radio operations... all supposedly BAD for you.

Are they really saying now that the latest loopy woo is that radio waves are *beneficial*?

edit on 29-8-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

I don't believe the big bad boys would let this grow, but in order to beat Monsanto and other corporations like this all they have to do is to release the tech behind it for free. The people will take it over from there. Well, one can dare to dream sometimes..

This is ongoing technology.

The Irish state that they were testing the existing theories and expanding on earlier experiments people have done in this area...the concept didn't just pop up in a kind of Eureka moment, they were more or less seeing if there was anything to the rumours that EM fields and low currents used in conjunction with cultivating plants grew larger and healthier plants.

They discovered that there actually is a very beneficial effect on the growth and health of plants subjected to electric (static) fields and MHz range radio frequencies.

Personally, i think the seed treatment process, where seeds are exposed to a HV static field for a number of hours before planting holds the most promise over this Irish water treatment version...the seeds apparently continue to show similar effects from being treated as a seed, throughout the growth cycle of the plant without further treatment, as this Irish water treatment does (but with continued water treatment in the Irish version).

But the water treatment process may find other uses and practical benefits in other areas.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The frequencies people are worried about are in the GHz range, microwaves included.

We're talking about comparatively low MHz range for this tech.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
They discovered that there actually is a very beneficial effect on the growth and health of plants subjected to electric (static) fields and MHz range radio frequencies.

Or... completely the opposite effect:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I've never been a fan of "science" where the result you get depends entirely on who's running the experiment.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
The frequencies people are worried about are in the GHz range, microwaves included.

No, I was quite specific in describing a very wide range of RF frequencies that people are "worried about".
Power lines, for example, (depending on where you live) only 50 or 60 Hz.

Other people cite dangers of the HF and VHF range:

Electromagnetic radiation from FM radio stations, aircraft and police communications and TV stations are the most dangerous due to their resonance with the human body. This range is generally accepted as being between 30 and 300 MHz.

link

Or indeed, the "dangers" of ham radio to your children, with the specific mention of CB radio as the safe comparision...

Did you know that Ham Radio Operators run 1500 watts of power in your neighborhood exposing your family to dangerous radiation? ...
. Unlike CB radio operators who are limited to a very low 4 watt transmitters in your neighborhood hams can do more damage to your children with there 1500 watt transmitters.

link

So your assertion that people are only worried about GHz range frequencies is untrue, as shown by the bazillion web sites that support my view that ALL frequency ranges are commonly said to be dangerous.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I hear it works even better on snake oil...

Anyhoo, here's the company's website, which give a bit more explanation, but I'm still not buying it:

Vi-aqua

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Want to really know how to get crops to grow to succulent goodness? Install a giant fan that will suck carbon out of our atmosphere and let all of those "greenhouse' gasses to do their work on our crops. A huge infusion of carbon is just what our crops need... well at least those crops that are not currently being tested by monstersanto or being paid for to not farm. Too bad,,, really is too bad that one of human kinds waste by products is the very same thing that plants, plankton and algae thrive on. Crazy paid off scientists tell us that we are going to get to hot, and the plants will die. Concrete homes are much more energy efficient than wood homes are anyway.
edit on 29-8-2013 by kdyam because: had to an the o

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
And just to round things off, here I quote a comment on one of Mercola's web pages...

EMF also has an adverse affect on tap water which readily absorbs these frequencies carrying them into the body. The vortex is nature's way of cleansing harmful EMF from water.

Putting radio waves into water is *evil* I tell you. The work of satan himself.
Or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well its claimed that kew gardens are using it on a orchid house attached after the reverse osmosis system which delivers a conductivity less than 200 μS, usually after purifying water to that level you treat it with uv to kill off any active biomass. this device is probably a dielectric version of a uv lamp.
some of the other effects described i cant see happening outside of a controlled environment with some serious chemistry or on white paper

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thanks for adding your explanation to this discussion. I'd like to believe what you're saying has merit. It seems a lot of people jumped right on the bandwagon to discount this. Your explanation made the technology seem a little less like quackery and more of a possibility.

Do you know what prompted anyone to experiment with this in the first place?

What data or theories exist that made someone decide treating radio waves was a good idea in the first place?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

First thing that came to my mind was an internet meme about how watering plants with microwaved water produced stunted growth. Don't know my physics...but I wonder if this factors in to the discussion, somehow.

Seems to have been covered....

edit on 29-8-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join