It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Radio Wave Treated Water Called A Miracle. Will Abolish Pesticides... Unless Monsanto Objects!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
"Makes water wetter."

Ok.

Sure wish some original sourcing was provided so we could see what is actually being talked about. Public consumption press never (ever) gets the actual science right.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The wording is "newspaperish" as if I say detergents or warming make water wetter. As I understand it from other parts of article this technology should radically lessen surface tension of water ... even so it "... introduces atmospheric nitrogen into the water in the form of nitrates ..."
But chemist inside me do not believe. N2 is pretty stable molecule and do not react happily unless under quite heavy conditions. Lessening surface tension of water for sure is not enough ...

Mentioned earlier:
"Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water."
Water is very special substance thanks to so called "hydrogen bond" or "bridge". May be and big if this bond is broken ... something may happen ... I don't know, need more meet.
edit on 28-8-2013 by JanAmosComenius because: 2add

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The italians and indians seem to think it`s legit

During recent successful tomato crop field trials in Italy, three of the country's largest Agricultural Co-op's were so impressed with the results that they have now decided to recommend the technology to the country's farming community.

Elsewhere, the Indian government have now concluded their own tests, which confirm that they are able to boost tea (plant) production by over a third while using far less water.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Got a source for that?
Other than Vi~Aqua, I mean?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Very nice~
Thanks for sharing!
Awesome and inspiring to realize the potency within natures simplicity ~ no biology & chemistry modifications ~ only pure basic sound waves...Imagine what we can do once we realize the potencies of Light in healing...~~~
Heres a Limerick:
Discovered by the two from Limerick University
Used by the farmers to overcome adversity
Agri-business is out on its back-side
Food impostors have nowhere to hide
With natural sciences we set agriculture free

LOVE

edit on 28-8-2013 by awake1234 because: i

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

Does the chemist in you have any idea how simply exposing water to 27 mHz radio waves would have any effect on surface tension?

Water is very special substance thanks to so called "hydrogen bond" or "bridge". May be and big if this bond is broken ... something may happen ... I don't know, need more meet.

Yes. You would get two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom. AKA electrolysis. But EM radiation doesn't do that.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

only pure basic sound waves

No. Radio waves. Sound waves are not the same as electromagnetic waves.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Does the chemist in you have any idea how simply exposing water to 27 mHz radio waves would have any effect on surface tension?

Every molecule have specific resonance frequency ... maybe and again maybe this way ... but without more data it is pure speculation.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yes. You would get two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom. AKA electrolysis. But EM radiation doesn't do that.

dont you also get a small electric charge? isnt this the concept behind fuel cells.. separate oxy/hydrogen from water use charge for battery...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks for the clarification...was unaware the distinction between the two attributed to the fact that radio waves bearing more similarity to light waves ∞

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

No.
Electrolysis of water requires power input. It does not provide power.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What I am getting from "water is wetter" with this tech, is that the treated water will not be as hydrophobic to things that it contacts, as it might be when untreated..

I'm just saying what it means to my understanding of it..

Interesting technology, I couldn't find any links to buy the units however..

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I gave this reply a while back in a thread discussing plants and the act of talking/singing to them. This is about magnetics which is certainly in line with electromagnetic radio waves being discussed here.

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by PollyPeptide

There are some magnetic water filters that are out there which some farmers have supposedly tried using and they claim that they can get 1.5-2 times the yield in terms of average size and such of squash and other crops with much less water than they previously used.
One of the farmers states naturally, that he did not believe it so he water 2 fields of the same crops side by side. All other elements like fertilizer and watering schedule the same and the difference was quite noticeable.

I am not sure I want to jump on the believer wagon that quickly but I am planning to build a version of it this summer and try it out. The commercial one that was being offered cost about $5k -$10k. I am not on my PC where I have it bookmarked but can post it later.

ETA: For those of you who may be interested in the mysteries of The Coral Castle (homestead FL) and the work of Edward Leedskalnin, he, too, has stated in one of his cryptic books that magnets under plants help them grow.

Magnetic alignments and audio waves both may affect the water quality (water memory?) or the plant protein's ability to absorb the water.

edit on 17-4-2013 by evc1shop because: ETA

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

This is about magnetics which is certainly in line with electromagnetic radio waves being discussed here.

Not really. No.
They are not talking about a magnetic field varying at 27 mHz. They are talking about 27mHz radio waves.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

No, without hydrogen bond (bridge - it is bond between 2 hydrogen atoms in water adjacent molecules), water molecule would be still molecule but with different physical properties - freezing/boiling point for example.

This is probably good point where to start with water resonance:
www.lsbu.ac.uk...
Have to go to work.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by MRuss

Oh wait. Never mind:

In most cases it simulates photosynthesis converting those essential nutrients into energy.

Huh? That isn't what photosynthesis does. But if you are "simulating photosynthesis" why bother with growing plants at all?

Vi~Aqua works by altering the configuration of hydrogen in water.

Huh?

check out sound cymatics.. youtube documentaries on the effects of sound on water.

this is an ancient teaching about how sound affects the structure of molecules. pure harmonics producing positive appearances in the molecular structure of matter. it really has some merit.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ah. I see.
A new form of water. Just by beaming it with 27 mHz radiation.
That might be dangerous though. It could get out of control and start changing all of the water on the planet. Much worse than GM crops.
Ice Nine

edit on 8/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by evc1shop

This is about magnetics which is certainly in line with electromagnetic radio waves being discussed here.

Not really. No.
They are not talking about a magnetic field varying at 27 mHz. They are talking about 27mHz radio waves.

all waves are a product of a magnetic field. with frequency being a product of a magnetic field. or rather.. producing the shape related to the magnetic field. there is a science behind it. not new in any way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

all waves are a product of a magnetic field.

Not the waves at Tavarua.
You don't get electromagnetic waves without the electrical component either.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by filledcup

all waves are a product of a magnetic field.

Not the waves at Tavarua.
You don't get electromagnetic waves without the electrical component either.

ok, the actual particles which comprise a field all carry a frequency. a magnetic field molds energy into form of various atoms. this produces a frequency. the reason why atoms vibrate. are u familiar at all with sound cymatics? check it out. the evidence is very clear.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The article was written in the business section not science or agriculture. Searching “Radio Wave Energized Water” gets you plenty of results. All either this article or people talking about this article. Five year old CV on their site where he does claim to be researching.

These links take you to the university and credentials and some contact info.
www2.ul.ie...&_Engineering/Departments/Chemical_&_Environmental_Science/People/Academic/Prof._Austin_Darragh
www.ul.ie...

I still say this is a scam.

From my link it says

The system was developed six years ago by Californian scientist Dwain Morse, who introduced electromagnetic energy water in order to help plants grow faster. Dr Darragh has purchased patent rights outside America for the system.

Trying to find info on Dwain Morse.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join