It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual War and the USA's Foreign Affairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi all,

I had to post this in the Introductory Forum because I don't have enough posts. I think that action needs to be taken with the new events unfolding in Syria. It is summed up here in this email I wrote to my state representative and another to my senators. I think it would be great if some others in the ATS community who feel strongly about this to do the same, it may be in vain but at least we are trying. I look forward to hearing from you and I'm going to do my best to embed the screenshot.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see I blanked out the PII. I think it would be neat to read what others have to say to their elected officials.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by campingman

It's too late. The MIC needs mountains of bodies to feed on every year. America only knows war now. Sad

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

As long as there is hope, it is not too late.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You can't fight Tanks with Hope

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Tank man did

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

And that clearly worked

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The simple rebuttle would be we would rather fight lots of small conflicts other places early that fight a massive global war later that we are dragged into. Single battles in the world wars killed more people than all our conflicts since combined.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I can agree with that to an extent but with the world shrinking so much since the last world war with huge strides in communication technology, these little battles to avoid a major war shouldn't fall upon one country. We are melting our boots stomping out these small fires, and I do mean small. There would be no 'small' battles to avoid major conflict with the likes of China or Russia, we are just picking fights with smaller countries who do not have similar interests as us. It is about time that stops as we are starting to make more enemies than friends which will haunt us in the end.

I mean, can the commander in chief at least get congressional approval before making a move here?

top topics

join