It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah 17:1 - "Damascus will be utterly destroyed"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sure!

Ezekiel 38:1-6 The word of the Lord came to me; Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army - your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops - the many nations with you.'

To my understanding, this is prophesying an end times alliance against Israel. The names translate into modern day countries like Russia, Iran, Lybia, etc. The only name not yet in the modern day alliance is Turkey.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by buster2010
This isn't prophecy coming true. We just have a bunch of religious nutcases in charge that think if they make it look like the prophecy is coming true then it really will happen.

Damascus is the oldest continuously occupied city in the world. At what point do you start to see that the Bible has predicted all of this, including the tyranny of world government. It even calls them the Builders (Masons) who reject the chief cornerstone. What is the CHIEF cornerstone? The Capstone, not the lower stone. At every level, the Bible has this correct, even so far as to predict our current financial collapse as our sign to watch for.

Money Changers and the Financial Tables truned to debt...

I fully disagree, the corner stone is NOT a Cap Stone..... hence the term 'Corner stone' I am a retired mason, you know the guys who build things from stone, brick, block and such.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Oh really?

Israel has a keen interest in SURVIVING.

I don't blame them for doing virtually whatever they can do to survive on their sliver of land amidst outrageously assaultive and too often irrational enemies surrounding them.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I predict we will see either a nuke or a hit on some chemical weapon depot target that will make Damascus uninhabitable.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by upton33

That might happen.

I hope it doesn't.
edit on 1-9-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join