It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear and Present Danger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I had a double take when I read an article on FP. It sounds like the plot to Clear and Present Danger where a rogue general tries to start WWIII. The resemblance is uncanny.

1. The US isn't clear if Assad's regime had anything to do with the Syrian Army's chemical attack outside Damascus.

2. Assad has to stand tough to retain his political prowess in the presence of invading forces.

3. Obama is on the fence with pulling the trigger that could ignite a multi-national war, but is getting plenty of pressure to do so.

Those conversations were overheard by U.S. intelligence services, The Cable has learned. And that is the major reason why American officials now say they're certain that the attacks were the work of the Bashar al-Assad regime -- and why the U.S. military is likely to attack that regime in a matter of days.

... Perhaps it was a lone general putting a long-standing battle plan in motion; perhaps it was a miscalculation by the Assad government. Whatever the reason, the attack has triggered worldwide outrage, and put the Obama administration on the brink of launching a strike of its own in Syria.

FP

"I have not made a decision, "he told the "PBS News Hour".

..."When you start talking about chemical weapons in a country that has the largest stockpile of chemical weapons in the world, where over time, their control over chemical weapons may erode, where they’re allied to known terrorist organizations that, in the past, have targeted the United States, then there is a prospect, a possibility, in which chemical weapons that can have devastating effects could be directed at us,"

Politico

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

I believe, the allied strategy is first to lead Syria in the hands of Al-Queda.

Syria out of game, and in chaos, it will not pose immediate threat to Israel.

Next, the Allies will engage Iran, and remove it out of the game. Iran without Syrian flank, is not able to pose threat to Israel. Also, Egypt is under pro-Israel military command, and neither will pose risk to Israel.

Iran out of the game, Allies will engage Al-Qaeda in Syria, with a land forces deployed also from Iraq.

Syria re-established, the common Kurdish areas of Irak and Syria will be reformed into a common autonomous area, and are allied and supported both by Israel and the Turks. Remaining Syria remains as the "real Syria".

Having establish "real Syria", Kurdistan and removed threats from Iran, Israel together with Allied will engage and purge Lebanon and other areas close to Israel from Hezbollah and Hamas fighters.

As part of the overall regional peace agreement, state of Palestine is established flanking Israel inlands, comprising areas from Sinai peninsula, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria.

Hence, the tribal borders of pre-WW I having established, the region will resume new era, with less tension and risk of future wars.

edit on 28-8-2013 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2013 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Today I saw the great divide.
Half the people are talking about Syria the other half are talking about Miley twerking. (spelling?)
I thought to my self after reading all afternoon different news sources mainstream and not mainstream, that the internet as powerful as it is is in fact hindering us in healthy development. What I mean by that is were are the protests? the marches on D.C.? Asking for an explanation about the leaked emails on Syria and the chem-warfare?

As for Ms. Cyrus....Well people should be burning her CD's on the streets simply to make a point that this type of whoring out to the masses is not what we want our children obsessing over and idolizing.

Where were we? Here online talking about it... talking is the wrong word talking is face to face with eye contact and compassion. We were typing about it on forums debating it making meme's about it. In other words sitting. Doing nothing. One must be moving through space and time to make change.

So somebody please fire up the rallies!

I refuse to believe that "they" have made us so docile that the impending threat of a real World War III
makes zero impact on modern citizens. It's okay we are safe in our beds warmed by the soft glow of the television Sheldon always has something funny to say and that way I won't have to think about all this War and terror stuff.

/End Rant.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As someone recently pointed out, I mixed my books up. This thread title should have read "Sum of All Fears", not "Clear and Present Danger".

edit on 2-9-2013 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

top topics

join