It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would americans do ( scenario )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
1. your country has been invaded by a greater force
2. you have lost your homes
3. family and friends killed
4. the only weapons you have are no match for them
5. you have been pushed into poverty

so what would americans do?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sit on their *rses and watch it on TV.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You, being British, ought to know exactly what happens..........

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volkgeister
Sit on their *rses and watch it on TV.

Typical - group all Americans into one category, huh?

I am pretty much prepared for such a thing. I have emergency supplies packed, with water, food, tools and literature. I know what wild plants can and cannot be eaten, how to purify water, trap, grow food ect. I have a location picked out with a small cave. I just hope it doesn't happen during the winter - if it happens at all.

All just in case.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
You, being British, ought to know exactly what happens..........

if i did
i wouldnt of asked this question

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
We would fight, we would fight till every invader is pushed out. I can see where you are going with this. You are right, it is NO diffrent.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
101 one views and only 3 replys

thought i would get a bigger reaction from US members

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, we could be like Europe and ask to get bailed out for a 3rd time, but there is no one for us to ask now is there? When we do, everyone sends 20 or 30 troops anyways so what is the point?

To answer your questions....
1. Never happen, unless they learn how to parachute camels in....
2. Foreclosure is more likely after the lowering of interest rates
3. 9/11
4. Nukes, stealth and missles oh my....
5. We are on the way....

And I won't be baited into an insurgent/freedom fighter/terroist debate either....
:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
anybody would do the same I think American or not. Ive got nothing against any american except for the guys in power steering the country into thing like Iraq and Vietnam, my heart goes out to those American people who do not support this war. I would never kill any1 on the say so of some1 else or for somebody else reasons, the only reason I would kill any1 is in the protection of my family and friends, I wouldnt mind if they got me so long as they left the people I love alone, and I think in some ways this is part of what we see in Iraq as the occupation by our international force drags on past what Iraqi's deem neccessary. Killing, no matter for what reason is never the answer, just look at the crusades in history past....did these crusades ever resolve a damn thing....just let powerfull people become more so and killed lil peeps like you and me.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Well, we could be like Europe and ask to get bailed out for a 3rd time, but there is no one for us to ask now is there? When we do, everyone sends 20 or 30 troops anyways so what is the point?

3. 9/11
5. We are on the way....

And I won't be baited into an insurgent/freedom fighter/terroist debate either....
:

read my post again
( and think what i was reffering to if you can do that that is)

and ps

4. means no nukes , tanks , jets
3. 9/11 not all americans lost family and friends
( i ment a large minority when i put question 3 down )

[edit on 12-11-2004 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
We would do exactly what we did in the 1770's when we were a poor, oppressed, over taxed nation. We were losing our homes. We had inferior weapons, but we drove the British out with our pitchforks and muskets. America kicked their ass home . Ahhhh, I feel better now. were you wainting for a reacton from an uncivilized american redneck? Sorry, not going to happen.

I answered your points as questions to show it could not happen. You are attempting??? to make a point, but the question you pose is not applicable to us as a country. Why not grow a set and ask your real question.
With proper English please so nothing is taken out of context.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by esdad71]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i wanted to the reaction from both sides
not just from one.

then i will put down my real question
not that hard is it

and didnt you beat the brits back then because the french were fighting the brits along your side

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
For the sake of argument, I would fight.

That said, it should be noted that there are a lot of different ways to fight, not just by throwing stones or setting off explosives.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

3. 9/11
5. We are on the way....

:

1.If you mean 6' tall Redneck imbred American Couch potataoes then no only americans can do that.....
2.After your houses gets blown away from smart bombs and Nuclear Holocust maybe the Foreclosure might effect it a little.
3. All of your nukes are useless because EMP bombs have been blasting the country for the first couple of ours of the invasion and destroyed all of the computer systems in them.
4. To hell.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Don't try to give me a history lesson please.

We signed a treaty with the French in early 1778 I beleive that helped with Arms trade, but we were doing fine by ourselves till that point. We were recognized as a nation. Britan fired on French ships and France delared war on Britan.

I have also read that the British were using German mercanaries during the war. They also used the AMerican indian. Boy, kinda sounds like how we supported people during revolts (Iraq,OBL) who bit us in the ass later on when Germany was bombing you in the 40's.

We as a country survived numerous attacks on innocent civilians in that war, not unlike Falluja right now. Here are 2 I found real quick...

1. A campaign of terror against American frontier settlements, instigated by the British, begins as 300 Iroquois Indians burn Cobleskill, New York.

2. British Loyalists and Indians massacre American settlers in the Wyoming Valley of northern Pennsylvania.

We would be victorious, any more questions?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
1. The US is not filled with Rednecks. So Sick of this #....
2. Who has EMP weapons that strong who have the ability to invade the US?
3. Foreclosure of homes is a greater threat than nuclear holucaust
4. If you feel as a country we are going to hell, move to France. We need patriotism here now in America...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
does anyone here know the meaning of the word scenario?

i made this topic to see what people's reactions would so
please could we get back to that not a histroy lesson

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lets see, I think I would sit on my roof with my 30 od 6 and pic anyone off who came near my home along with the rest of my North Jersey Redneck neighbors. You can dream, but thats all it is, no one could ever take our soil from us. The diffrenece is, people here are mostly waiting for a reason to kill, its not that they are afraid, its just we dont have any targets yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am showing through history that no matter what happened, who invaded, and how many of our own died, we would fight till the death. The scenario would not change.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't recall Britain ever being occupied by a foreign power (at least since the middle-ages). So how about we cutdown on the Anglophobia

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Volkgeister]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join