It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They can hear you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Everyone has an inner voice. the sound of your thoughts in your head. in the next realm everyone can see you and hear your inner voice. this is how they communicate and keep track of us all. this is why we don't usually speak out loud in our dreams. its the same place but the brain can dilute or bend the memory of dreams to conceal and keep the two worlds separate.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I was like "huh?" until you got to the part about dreams... I thought about it and, ya know, you're right...in my dreams there is communication...but no one is really talking, per se...
So now, I'm thinking more about the rest of what you said....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
if earth resonates at 14 Hz and that is part of our physical realty then at - 14 Hz we will find another realty.
edit on 28-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
if earth resonates at 14 Hz and that is part of our physical realty then at - 14 Hz we will find another realty.
edit on 28-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

You're too high man!

This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere, which comprises the upper wall of the closed cavity.

Source

Sorry, couldn't resist!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I completely agree. It's been confirmed for us in a million ways, too. (Check the news, people - as below, so above)
The constant challenge is monitoring that voice and making sure that if it can't be polite, it at least tells the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

it's true. now if i set a realm to a set frequency then we would still see fluctuations but we would have a set base to build from. i could then create other realms and stack them up to form a ladder as a means to send energy back to my planet waiting for all my new batteries to be put in place. i would also build in hidden treasures that pave the way for me.

of coarse would use love as a means of control. love and sex just blur the lines and sit back and sell weekend avatar passes into this world along with the chance for that alien to turn that weekend vacation into a permanent seat in the top realm. 7d the weekenders would play perfectly off of the true positive ones creating much energy.
i remember the link to enter a world is much like a small tv screen. you look into it and creates a link with the mind at any frequency set to.
edit on 28-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: .

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
everyone has the matrix surrounding them it's comforting but each user only views a small portion at one time but gets fragments of others realities that make up our world view. it's really not that much for a central computer to keep track of. things like the moon landing and such require a little more attention. however don't let the combination of man and machine fool you it's all real. our universe is an entity in another dimension and i have met him
he questions his existence among the others just like we do.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
our universe is an entity in another dimension and i have met him
he questions his existence among the others just like we do.

Forgive me but I can't seem to remember that encounter.

I only have one question.. How did you find me?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

in the next realm

They can hear you
Sometimes I wish they would communicate directly, but, I guess I know the reason they don't. Could you imagine the Christmas list everyone would send?

They never get the respect I think they deserve, but I don't think that is what they are interested in. So to "Them"
I give just a little bit back. To my "Them" friends......

www.wimp.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...this thread seems ties into the whole realm ressonance theory. imprinting a higher resonance into a seed and water. i think that if you could surround yourself with a resonance that matches that of another realm then you would be there. makes me think of jack and the beanstalk.

top topics

join