It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the greys do thier job!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i for one think that the greys are good guys. its only your conscious mind which is trying to avoid the doctor.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

here are some supposed facts about the visiting greys.

Supposed facts

you mean speculations right?

That is what a supposed fact would be, not a fact but a speculation, or are you on another level way above the rest of us and are teaching us a new vocabulary we need to learn to communicate with you.

How do i know that they are not hostile? I truly believe that thier job is to do tune ups on your soul.

You know because you truly believe, if you simply believed and not truly believed you would not know?

So do you know they are not hostile or truly believe they are not hostile.

Or is this part of the new vocabulary we need to understand first.

You may ask How do I know this information.

Why when you told us its because you truly believe
sorry but that is amusing

I know more but i wait for your replies and questions.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

what you think and believe experience may not be the true reality and even what you think is best for you may not be.

Would you apply what you just wrote here to this quoted below from your OP?

How do i know that they are not hostile? I truly believe that thier job is to do tune ups on your soul. Consider greys to be as if jiffy lube came to your house to change oil or tires. same is their job to fix your astral and etheric bodies. . You may ask How do I know this information. I have an limited ability to see into the astral and they appear as outlines of big heads with large blinking eyes when my eyes are closed. they come in groups of threes. and they visit everybody atleast once a month. the greys are also responsible for guiding your soul to the upper worlds when you go to sleep.

You should, its your own advice to another about thinking and believing.

Or do you give people advice that you yourself would never do, whats that called?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

i for one think that the greys are good guys.

so now you don't know because you truly believe and only think they are good guys?

Whats changed since your OP?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

"To Learn" is the same as "To Teach", unless You are NOT teaching what You are learning, in which case You are doing You/They (the "other You") little to no good... |'d be willing to bet that Your dreams are even more lucid/vivid this past week? This due to the appearance of the "second moon"(Aug.27). You are "AWAKE" but reads as if You've been AWAKE for a while?

namaste

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Tune up?
then why do most of them who remember
have a Very Bad time of it?

Like humans
I think we have evil grays.
who mess things up.
are other aliens.

I have notices that people who believe in aliens.
make it in to some kind of religion.
and dont know it. tho some do.

saying this.
I dont wont you to stop finding out more!
and telling us.just ignore the people who come on ATS just to have a laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Tune up?

hi buddha

very true statement..why do so many have such a 'bad time' of it..

only thing..could you please change the statement 'that people who believe in aliens make it in to some kind of religion'..um do you mind changing that to 'some people'?

see, there are actually a lot of us out there who not only have our own spiritual beliefs thank you very much but know not to give these interlopers any sort of credence as far as what they say being for our supposed 'elevated essence' or some such nonsense

all we are after is truth..which will only be found with much research and comparison..imo of course

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sorry I did not mean to offend any one.
all my statements are not absolutists.
I hope I said that right. can not spell too.

Originally posted by julia53

Originally posted by buddha
Tune up?

hi buddha

very true statement..why do so many have such a 'bad time' of it..

only thing..could you please change the statement 'that people who believe in aliens make it in to some kind of religion'..um do you mind changing that to 'some people'?

see, there are actually a lot of us out there who not only have our own spiritual beliefs thank you very much but know not to give these interlopers any sort of credence as far as what they say being for our supposed 'elevated essence' or some such nonsense

all we are after is truth..which will only be found with much research and comparison..imo of course

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Consider greys to be as if jiffy lube came to your house to change oil or tires.

Now that is spooky

I hope whatever happened to me when I was 17 was just a free CONSULTATION.

Good luck!!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott

The Bot

It's pretty impossible that she doesn't mean anything by it when she seems to have her own obsession about going into every single alien thread she can and insinuating people have mental disorders. It's not really that hard to figure out that her "work" here is pretty targeted and purposefully caustic.

I for one, also see things and I am not the only person around me who has seen them. Without any prior discussion or even thought of such subjects between me and those people, it is very unlikely that a group hallucination or mass hysteria took place. These experience have brought more sense to my life than most of the usual nonsense that happens in this ultimately nonsensical world.

You speak of these sighting as "not good" which does not indicate in any way that they are not actually happening and if they are (I know that something is happening around me) then what in the world makes you think some shrink is going to be able to help? They will only condescend. In many cases, loved ones will only condescend. Talking to people I know about this has helped ZILCH. Seeking comfort in others who always seem to be laden with their own issues in life and many people I meet don't even seem to step back and realize the silliness of their own life's dynamics.... but I am just supposed to run into the arms of anyone I can find for support and understanding when they don't even seem to able to address their own problems. Some times I'd be better off running into a pit of snakes. Every time I have ever seen something, other than those who saw it too... it has done nothing but cause people to pull up their superficial guard higher and higher, letting me know that even close to home... the world is backwards, with no care or compassion and only a need to label and condescend. It will make you an outcast when these things start while you are young, which admittedly is angering, but I wouldn't trade it to be able to see the world and it's fakeness and for what it really is.

I don't know about this once a month thing or that they visit everyone, but I see them too... and I think they are proving a point. They may indeed be preening on people, but I tend to think they are more about taking names.

When a five year old child, as I was, goes to adults and tells them that a man with no ears and big black eyes was in the house last night and it is dismissed as "vivid imagination".... and this coming from otherwise good people, you need to think about what that says about society in general. I am grateful that I did not get brought up in a rough environment, but some things just don't go away. When this is allowed to be the basis for growing up and being thought of as a imaginative weirdo liar that no one listens to, there is a cost...ongoing, into adulthood, there is a cost. You support this intolerance. You support tearing down the minds of others who see these things to protect your own world view. I don't know if the OP has a believable story or not because not a lot has been said and already it has been hacked at. that says enough in intent, regarding the nay sayers... whether the story is even real.

You certainly don't need to contribute to the narrow-mindedness of this type of worldly intolerance. It's a throwback, not a shiny new principle to uphold. Sure, a lot of the stories may be lies and you are free to take them or leave them but backing up someone who only seems to have one possible conclusion to just about every alien encounter...and that is that the person needs to seek psychological help (when psychology is really in no way prepared to deal with this) it speaks for itself what that means.

and coming from someone who apparently has a compulsion to yank out all their eyebrows only to draw them back on.

Uh... no thanks.

Now that I am getting closer to 40 and have realized my connection to many of these experiences, I realize just how messed up mankind is and those who can rise above it are worth their weight in gold but the average person I meet, I have no desire to run after their approval and play up to their shallow superficial standards of how they see life... and I'm much better off.... much happier not caring what you, a potentially condescending shrink and certainly not the resident mental content approval expert thinks. Some people need to spend more time on their own mind, but since we're all in the mood for sharing mental advice on this, let's ask Dru (if she is still around to answer) why she has made comments as if pretending like she was also being entertained by other worldly types. I swear it's more like she is jealous than truly disapproving of the theory.

Typical "Well, they aren't visiting me... Why aren't they visiting ME... You must be crazy then!" kind of stuff.

Trying to use psychology in this is going to get you nowhere if you can't even fix yourself & at least make your agenda look realistic.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
double post
edit on 8-9-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

It's pretty impossible that she doesn't mean anything by it when she seems to have her own obsession about going into every single alien thread she can and insinuating people have mental disorders. It's not really that hard to figure out that her "work" here is pretty targeted and purposefully caustic.

Hey, everybody has their own say about things. That's what it's all about. I've had weird stuff happen to me and "she" has never gave me the business. I like her very much.

It's just all about talking about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have to chime in here, for while I made a post it was about the duality, and no one ever needs to give their power away to an entity or ET. What is good and benevelent and does checkups is Family and our own families from concurrent, though seemingly past or future steps (note everything is all at once, we just focus on certain matters at at time). So greys are not necessarily doing what our HS's and Family and Source agrees with. Don't give your power away.

The best jackpot there is, is connecting with Spirit inside, deprogramming from everything and discovering your Infinite Higher Self and Source, and the empowerment you truly are.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is it just me or do all "abductees" sound bat s^&t crazy...

I mean all of a sudden they start talking about love and peace aka oneness with spirit..etc , have a message a from them about our planet, some insist it was horrific yet continue to talk about it, are in touch with other beings through meditation..etc., know about other races, a religious person and their beliefs will include "God" in the fantasies, while someone not religious will not have a "God" in the delusion...and their entire story is based on the type of person they are ie...scientific based person will include science in story...etcyada yada yada.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Is it just me or do all "abductees" sound bat s^&t crazy...

I mean all of a sudden they start talking about love and peace aka oneness with spirit..etc , have a message a from them about our planet, some insist it was horrific yet continue to talk about it, are in touch with other beings through meditation..etc., know about other races, a religious person and their beliefs will include "God" in the fantasies, while someone not religious will not have a "God" in the delusion...and their entire story is based on the type of person they are ie...scientific based person will include science in story...etcyada yada yada.

not all abductees, onslaught

some of us know very well that they are not God or anything else very holy..and we have a hard time, the ones who wish to worship them get very angry with us when we mention things like child abductions, animal deaths and mutilations..it is sad, what will happen is we will have a bunch of folk standing on top of that proverbial skyscraper with signs telling them to 'make themselves at home'(as if they already haven't)

i am pretty sure i am an abductee..but not because i am in 'communication' with any sort of entity that comes in my home and takes my kids and me. no, i have seen the lights, the craft..my family has been plagued with many many health concerns which are bizarre, not to mention the burn marks on the ground, the animals sliced and diced..oh well, i could go on but i think you get the point

ats is not really the place for serious people who want answers for this phenomena..imo of course

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

buddha
Tune up?

Like humans
I think we have evil grays.
who mess things up.
are other aliens.

saying this.
I dont wont you to stop finding out more!
and telling us.just ignore the people who come on ATS just to have a laugh.

Hello, I am a new face. Be gentle.

May I say, I have read so many accounts from supposed abductees. I have taken on board the feelings of intrusion and sheer disregard for our minds during such alleged experiences. It's rape. It's horrific.

You have to make a decision I feel. You either dismiss the accounts of so many many frightened and damaged people or you believe them. If you believe them, how can you justify the torturous ordeals that these people recall? The Greys, if real, are our enemy I feel.

gs
edit on 10-9-2013 by greysnake because: grammar

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greysnake

You either dismiss the accounts of so many many frightened and damaged people or you believe them. If you believe them, how can you justify the torturous ordeals that these people recall?

Why can you not question and if lead to, dismiss their interpretation and still believe they had some sort of traumatic experience?

I might seem like a debunker and ask questions that might imply disbelief but that is to see how much a person understands their own interpretation of what they claim. If they can answer then to me they have obviously already asked this of themselves when investigating their experience and trying to understand the meaning of it.
When they go on the defensive stance I tend to think the person wants to hold onto they're beliefs instead of finding a real answer and might be sharing their story only for attention.

I believe most that make these claims have experienced a trauma that they cannot fully explain in a logical sense,

Interpretations of experiences is what is questioned, when a person posts that what your saying is delusional and you might have symptoms of certain schizo disorders could sound and look mean to most but should also be considered at the same time.

But when we see such difference in opinions of interpretations of claims made its hard to not have posters start throwing accusations of shills and disinfo agents around.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by greysnake

You either dismiss the accounts of so many omany frightened and damaged people or you believe them. If you believe them, how can you justify the torturous ordeals that these people recall?

Why can you not question and if lead to, dismiss their interpretation and still believe they had some sort of traumatic experience?

I might seem like a debunker and ask questions that might imply disbelief but that is to see how much a person understands their own interpretation of what they claim. If they can answer then to me they have obviously already asked this of themselves when investigating their experience and trying to understand the meaning of it.
When they go on the defensive stance I tend to think the person wants to hold onto they're beliefs instead of finding a real answer and might be sharing their story only for attention.

I believe most that make these claims have experienced a trauma that they cannot fully explain in a logical sense,

Interpretations of experiences is what is questioned, when a person posts that what your saying is delusional and you might have symptoms of certain schizo disorders could sound and look mean to most but should also be considered at the same time.

But when we see such difference in opinions of interpretations of claims made its hard to not have posters start throwing accusations of shills and disinfo agents around.

That's a good post and a host of good points too. I believe you are right in that many accounts are probably misinterpreted but I do believe some of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

There is one thing in all you have said that I take issue with-your comment on Druscilla's appearance-i don't always agree with her,have had no interaction with her I can recall,though I may have,in the past-point is leave her appearance out of it,please.She is,imo,very pretty but regardless,stick to addressing her written opinions,otherwise it detracts from You as a person.
Kind regards
Rax

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join