It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the greys do thier job!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
here are some supposed facts about the visiting greys. There is so much disinformation about these creatures who only job is to tune up your body and soul.
1) they abduct people.
2) do scans
3) come around when you can't see them.
4) make hybrids to conquer the world.

How do i know that they are not hostile? I truly believe that thier job is to do tune ups on your soul. Consider greys to be as if jiffy lube came to your house to change oil or tires. same is their job to fix your astral and etheric bodies.

. You may ask How do I know this information. I have an limited ability to see into the astral and they appear as outlines of big heads with large blinking eyes when my eyes are closed. they come in groups of threes. and they visit everybody atleast once a month. the greys are also responsible for guiding your soul to the upper worlds when you go to sleep. I know more but i wait for your replies and questions.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Sounds like Schizotypy to me.

It could, however, be a product of Obsessive Delusional fixation.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the alien form is just a way to hide ones identity. they are us. some good and most bad

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by pellian

Wow so i am crazy...........

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

reply to post by pellian

It appears so according to Durscilla.

Or maybe your just crazy like a fox

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by pellian

Not crazy, your reality is just different then her experience. If everyone had the same experience, life would be boring.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

No your not crazy.

Google Susan Clancy, a Harvard psychologist to understand where the other poster is coming from and the established peer-review they are working on pushing.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Interesting views in the thread you've got here OP.

Would love to see the expansion...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whats crazy is using your real likeness for your avatar.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't know.
You tell us.

Is it normal to go on websites and claim that you have special powers to see aliens when you close your eyes?

Besides that, "crazy" is not a medical designation or diagnosis. "Crazy" is a societal perception in labeling elements that show signs of perceived mental illness.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I don't know.
You tell us.

Is it normal to go on websites and claim that you have special powers to see aliens when you close your eyes?

Besides that, "crazy" is not a medical designation or diagnosis. "Crazy" is a societal perception in labeling elements that show signs of perceived mental illness.

perfectly normal here but why bother coming into imagination land with diagnosis for everyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't know.
You tell us.

The worst kind of "crazy" in my opinion is the kind of crazy that perceives itself as normal. Take a close look at modern society for a plethora of examples. We like to label and categorize everything as a form of mental disorder these days. Everything can be perceived as a symptom of mental illness and the list grows larger every year.

People like to call others crazy because it gives them the rather absurd notion that they are "sane". It's not unlike a child's comfort blanket that sense.

Big Pharma enjoys creating new labels that they can then sell our insurance companies.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

1) they abduct people.
3) come around when you can't see them.
4) make hybrids to conquer the world.

How do i know that they are not hostile? I truly believe that their job is to do tune ups on your soul.

Did you actually read this out-loud before posting? 'cause these guys seem pretty hostile...

edit on 28-8-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I do find it interesting in how one of the US bases associated with alien mythology is termed 'Dreamland'. There is still a lot of unknown processes with brain functioning, so what connections may exist with other unknown aspects of this world is something I consider worth exploring and considering.

According to the common themes, our memory is wiped during any intervention / abduction. Did you slip through this security net through your astral travels or is there some other reason why you have retained some memory of interaction with these beings?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i don't have the answers. I just know i saw what appeared to be several large heads with blinking eyes i could see while i am very relaxed. I am sure that if you tried and payed attention to whats on the back of your eyelids you might be shocked at what you can perceive.

We don't know what sort of functions the brain has at times and how waking consciousness grounds us to this reality. I just think that these beings have always been here. a dentist yanking out your rotted tooth seems hostile but necessary. perhaps these beings are doing the same sort of job.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

You are not crazy!

I am inclined to agree with your feelings on this type. I am sorry that apparently even the forums designed for this type of subject are not safe from the accusations of insanity and the ridicule. This is the way of the world though.

I would like to talk to you more, but not in here.. If you would like to private message me, you are welcome to.

I have been waiting awhile for a thread like this one. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that this entire site and especially THIS area, was designed for people with THESE kinds of experiences to post their thoughts, ideas or experiences in a relatively safe place, anonymously.

I think it speaks volumes of your character and your sanity (?) that you seem to seek out threads such as this, easy targets, to ridicule and accuse the OP of whatever mental illness you can apply to the situation. This is why ATS is seems to be going downhill. I am not a generally passive person, but I would not start a thread with anything "alternative" because I don't have time to argue with people just for arguments sake and it takes away from the task at hand- which is usually one person seeking constructive, CONSTRUCTIVE, input on whatever topic. I usually just keep quiet and try to move on, but many threads end up dying in the name of what seems to be..bullying.

I apologize to the OP for the rant and temporarily derailing the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by pellian

Ahh, and here's Dru's special glossary term du jour. Talk about coming on a website with the notion of having superpowers

Can't wait to see what new word you learn next week to call us crazy. We're just all so impressed with your ability to parrot textbooks and make snap diagnoses for people you've never even met, never seen their medical history, and only have a small sample of their words in writing.

Superpower complex, indeed!

reply to post by pellian

As for you, OP--I am also inclined to agree that these otherworldly beings are of an astral nature of some sort. What I've seen and experienced just doesn't fit with an organic being as we know it; one who would follow what we know as physical reality. In other words, they seem to have a few tricks up their sleeves.

I can't help but wonder if there is a mix of benevolent and malevolent visits. I am of the opinion that the undesirable visits may have their purpose in a larger scheme as well. I think some of the more unpleasant visits might also be a sort of "scare you straight" kind of tactic.

I'm still left with the big question though...what, exactly, do they do for us, these grays?! Why is progress so slow if they're visiting us every month? AND, if they have so much invested in bettering my soul, why don't they just come right out and do it and get it done?

They're a mysterious bunch, and I would love to have some real answers! Until then, I appreciate members like you adding your body of experience to the jigsaw puzzle

edit on 29-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Talk about delusion...
It seems to increase more and more these days thats amusing. The day you wake up if you ever do will hurt, badly.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join