It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me find the video of 3d faces on Cydonia on mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
About 2 years ago i watched a magnificent video presentation of the faces on mars, however since then i had a virus that wiped my pc, so the video was an unveiling of the faces on mars the pictures were taken from the nasa website (yes i know they are smudged) however these guys used filters and got the photos so realistic they were in black and white and supposedly were miles high as if they were built in the same way the pyramids are built, i would really love to watch this presentation and keep a copy again, i have tried searching using varies key words but i cannot find it, i know that if it was found and posted here members of ats would be thrilled, mods i didn't know where to post this so move if you have to thank you everyone, i look forward to replies?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetxIsComing

Is this what you're talking about?
3D Faces on Mars Video

or this:

edit on 8/28/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added content

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sorry I don't know which video you are talking about. But we have fairly hi-rez images of that area, nothing smudged or blurred. You can view it in Google Earth using "CTX Mosaic" and "HiRISE" overlays.

Default Google Earth view, featuring grayscale and false-colour HiRISE imagery:

It has also been imaged in very high-rez by MRO's HiRISE camera: hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

edit on 28-8-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.marsanomalies.com...

There are a bunch of these MARS and Moon Anomalities sites like the one above to help you search....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Here is a somewhat dated NASA Orbital High Resolution Still of the Cydonia Complex on Mars . Other than the Main FACE Image , I did not know there were similar Face Like Formations in that Area .

i297.photobucket.com...
edit on 28-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Thank you so much for all your replies but so far no one has given me the video i'm looking for so i will keep checking back to my post, in the presentation there were 2 huge posters that were covered in material and they then removed the veils and the audience gasped with excitement the pictures were fantastic in black and white and in 3d they showed the female and the male face too it was a fairly long presentation too, the Google earth pictures are crap to be honest to what i've actually seen it has to be on the net somewhere, i will keep checking back thank you for your help ats members

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
ETA I have just watched an hour long video on mars but it wasn't the presentation that i am looking for, however it did say that one half of mars was full of craters whilst the other side was smooth so i did learn something new today and i'm guessing that NASA has landed the rover on the crater side so you are not going to be shown what indeed is on mars, on the smooth side there are buildings and forests and huge glass tubes, and the huge pyramid there is apparently twice the size of the Empire State building too wow we learn something new every day

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And you trust those presenters? From what you described, it sounds like made-up woo woo nonsense. The HiRISE images I linked to are the best there is right now, with resolution down to 30 cm/pixel. If there are any structures or forests or lakes in cydonia, we'd be able to see them.

Here's another HiRISE view of Cydonia. Not the face, but some interesting mounds and grooves:
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

A blog from a former anomaly-hunter who now works for HiRISE: hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

This then is the real face of Mars, a boulder-strewn mesa carved not by imaginary entities but by the slow yet steady erosion caused by winds, impacts, physical failure of rocks, and perhaps temperature variations.

The image data is out there, you just have to find it. There's no reason to brush it all off and just believe some video that is designed to woo the crowd.

Google Earth, despite its failings, is still a very good way to view hi-rez terrain in 3D. Here's the southern side of the "face", you can see individual boulders on the slope:

Northern side:

Do you see any faces, buildings, anything other than rocks?
edit on 29-8-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is not what you are looking for but as always there are many people here that for one reason another dismiss the possibility of artificially based on information that is at best coincidentally compromised or at worse deliberately obscured.

I like the website and much of the other work on there and were then ( some years ago ) quite surprised to find that he also had articles on the cydonia 'issue'.

metaresearch.org...

Either way i hope you find that video,

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The most extensive site on the net regarding Mars ooparts... Worth a read if you like Mars..

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

purplemer

The most extensive site on the net regarding Mars ooparts... Worth a read if you like Mars..

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Mr Skipper does have a tendency towards verbosity, that might put off some readers, yet i do like the site and the evidence from respectable sources does go a long ways towards justifying the copious verbiage!

Tom van Flandern and such do however have the institutional educations that at the very least should according to establishment standards make their views respectable; the basis of peer review should after all be common standards of interpretation.

Stellar

top topics

join