It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shiva

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have read about a weapon called shiva that can apparently fire doughnut shaped plasma rings at 10,000km per second, it was public knowledge a few years ago but then they must have made some kind of breakthrough because everything associated with it just disappeared. It has almost certainly gone black if anyone has info on this please post it.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
hmmm, never heard of it, but it seems from internet searching to be a weapon in a game "Phantom Brave"

The USAF has developed a device called the Shiva Star, it has been arround since 1975 and was completed in 1982, probibly the reason it has dropped from media

Air force "Shiva Star"

it is a military invention that pulses high energy (as much as 10 megajoule)

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The link is dead ... Government conspiracy !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Shiva is the name of a supreme hindu mithological god.

Maybe india is developing that weapon

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The moderator FredT Sent me a notice and docked me points b/c I posted the artical for all you to read, The link is the exact link I used, I copied the http dircetly from the address bar, sorry if it doesn't work, I hope you all got a chance to read it

[edit on 13/11/2004 by dusty1031]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
there you go, atical posted, Shiva was a USAF project that created a pulse electrical generator for high energy physical sciences experiments, especialy dealing with anti particals, and high pressure high temp physics.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1031
there you go, atical posted, Shiva was a USAF project that created a pulse electrical generator for high energy physical sciences experiments, especialy dealing with anti particals, and high pressure high temp physics.

Perhaps the basis for Partical Cannons or Partical beams?

Maybe a breakthrough in aerial power systems or something in that area?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
possibly, but it is so large, but mabey some day, more than likely it would lead to something like a coil gun, or a rail gun because somehting that size could be mounted on a large ship.

but yes, with the correct application this could be quite a weapon, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did eventualy. but yes

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah, if I could get one of those off of eBay that would be greeeeattt....yeaaahhh...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Isn't it a laser at LLNL? I saw it in the Guinness Book of Records.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The one with the link above is not a laser, it is what is called by the USAF their 'high energy fast capacitor' and it is at the USAF's 'High Power Systems Facility '

yup, what you are talking about is probibly out there, I donno anything about it, and mabey there is a Shiva laser out there *shrug* donno, but the one I have mentioned is not a laser

Caps work by storing a charge and then discharging it all at once, like alot of 1 time use bateries in a line. though these are used in Lasers, and this one could be, i suppose, it is typicly just for high energy experiments with colapsing mater and such, antiparticals, forcing decay, that type of stuff.

Being it is immoble, it is at the 'High Power Systems Facility'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is a 'shiva laser' please please tell us what you have found aout it, I would be interested.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
Shiva is the name of a supreme hindu mithological god.

Maybe india is developing that weapon

Shiva in hindu mythology is the "supreme destroyer of worlds" who's "third eye" when open wreaks destruction upon its enemies. Hence the doughnut shaped disc/laser system mentioned above would seem to fit the name. Also the name depicts some sort of a doomsday device!!
Although this particular type of research IMHO would be beyond the grasp of the indians as of now i must concede!!

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Daedalus3]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
In the book Rainbow Six, Shiva was a virus that was going to be used to kill the entire worlds population. That's all I know.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by pATTONME]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I like your picture, the A-10's, my father flew those in the Gulf War

Sorry, kinda off topic, but just to say

top topics

join