It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix #5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Join ATS Members SheepSlayer247, Adjensen, NoRegretsEver, Druid42 & Beezer for two hours of their take on threads past and present right here on ATS!

Show times

Wednesday 10 pm BST (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday 10 pm EDT, 9 pm CDT, 8 pm MDT, 7 pm PDT (North America)
Thursday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page at Illustrial.net (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Topics covered in this Weeks Show

Nerbal, the baby squirrel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Georgia teen denied life-saving heart transplant due to ‘non-compliance’

Dawn of Witchcraft, it is time now

TV is as powerful as religion on peoples perspective - Cultivation theory

Post Apocalypse - what could you *not* live without?

So after a zombie apocalypse how would you actually go about feeding yourself?

Reality remix is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A sad show. Nerbal has passed on, unfortunately. But he is remembered and is missed.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yes, a very sad show, but the story of Nerbal and the Beezzer family's care of him has lessons for us all.

For the "Dawn of Witchcraft" segment, we brought a guest into the studio, ATS member Cuervo, for an education on Wicca and other forms of modern day witchcraft.

And there is the usual assortment of fun, frivolity and yelling at me, hope that you can tune in! We'll be in chat for the UK and North American feeds.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
A sad show. Nerbal has passed on, unfortunately. But he is remembered and is missed.

I finally just familiarized myself with the story of Nerbal. Super sad. Don't let anybody make you feel like you didn't do your best. Sometimes there's just no substitute for a squirrel mama and I doubt its mother would have had much luck raising your kids, either.

I hear that the squirrels in the Summerlands get the fattest nuts, if that's any consolation.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I finally just familiarized myself with the story of Nerbal. Super sad. Don't let anybody make you feel like you didn't do your best. Sometimes there's just no substitute for a squirrel mama and I doubt its mother would have had much luck raising your kids, either.

I hear that the squirrels in the Summerlands get the fattest nuts, if that's any consolation.

Thanks! It's a nice thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hey everyone, hope to see you in chat tonight

I am so excited that we had our first guest, and fantastic indeed he was, this is something you dont want to miss

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Heads up for those in the other time zones, or if you cant listen in tonight, adjensen and I are currently in chat, come on by and listen with us

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Haha that skit with the aliens in the corn field was awesome!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

Stick around till the end of the show..theres another skit at the end you will like!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Glad to see you folks are handling the Witchcraft thread. It was on the board for ATS Live but they put it off for the next week then conveniently forgot about it. Promises, promises. I am looking forward to hearing from your guest Cuervo on the topic, but hey, did you forget about me? Just as well, good call, I like what Cuervo has posted on the topic and is likely more of a purist of the Craft whereas I am mostly an eclectic of the chaos magick variety. Hail MaryAnn and Braise Eris! I wish it was a live call-in show but maybe someday in due time, no?

See you in chat. Looking forward to the show. -Eron

edit on 28-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

No worries You will be reunited when the Zombie Apocalypse comes

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
US time slot is coming up!

Listen to the show people....or Beezzer will come for you!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
5 minutes till showtime!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks to those that tuned in!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Great show, and yes, thanks for all those who tuned in. We do this for you, the members of ATS. A different take, a different spin, something different from the norm.

As a part of the Reality Remix crew, I think I can speak for everyone with a heartfelt THANK YOU for tuning in.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thank you to all those who joined us in chat tonight!

You do realize that aliens are responsible for crop circles, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great show tonight guys and gals! Glad I tuned in. I hope more members become aware of the show and start participating. At the very least, hop in the chat room and listen to the show. It's a good show and the chat room is fun even if you're shy.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Umm.. Guys wicca IS NOT Witchcraft it's like saying Druidism is witchcraft

WITCHCRAFT

Witchcraft is a spiritual practice with it's roots based in European practice and dating back to the beginning of man. Most people do not trace back their involvement with Witchcraft past the Middle Ages because of the lack of information that is available in solid form from beyond that time as well as the fact that much of the retrieved information was written by Priests from the Christian church as falsified documents or accounts of what they believed their practices to be. In fact, it was the Christians that gave the word "Witch" and "Witchcraft" to these people and their practices and was not a term that they themselves used. Witchcraft involves the use of magick, although it is not required, and the honoring of Gods, local or land spirits and Ancestors rather than worship.

WICCA

Wicca is a fairly young Pagan religion that is often confused with the religion of Witchcraft. Gerald B. Gardner, a member of a British Witchcraft coven, brought Wicca to the public in 1954. As the religion began to spread through Europe and to America it took on many different forms, spawning off many similar traditions, and taking shape and form by practitioners who began to come out publicly writing books and speaking out about their beliefs. Wicca involves the use of magick and ritual as well as the worship of a God and Goddess. While it is often referred to as a Nature religion, is it very common among urban people that have little to no access to natural places of worship.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fr33kSh0w2012
Umm.. Guys wicca IS NOT Witchcraft it's like saying Druidism is witchcraft

I thought that Cuervo had spelled that out pretty clearly in the show, you may have missed it, though.

new topics

top topics

join