It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: UK drafts UN resolution blaming Assad for chemical attacks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

It depends what you read, there was a suggestion that they threatened to attack Israel if Syria was bombed. I know this is most likely just a stepping stone to Iran as far the Allied forces are concerned but China and Russia are surely going to get tired of this?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

iranian.com...

edit on 28-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

thank you

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Yes...i'm disgusted at the deaths caused as a result of these attempt at framing Assad for using CW's, and beyond that, am seriously worried for our species survival. Sounds overly dramatic, but it isn't really.

This WILL escalate beyond Syria. Russia WILL side with Syria and Iran against us, as WILL China and their combined allies.

I say against 'us', but the majority of 'us' know this whole thing is a ridiculously contrived conspiracy, so 'us' isn't our country's people, but our country's bent politicians.

They'll be safe and sound in a 'command bunker' somewhere when this goes global, whereas 'us' will be exposed, out in the open with missiles and WMD raining down upon us and our families from afar.

I only hope that if it does come to that, and it very well might do, the Russians, Iranians or Chinese target U.G. bases and hidaways first.

If they want to bring this on our heads for whatever they think the reasons are...then it's only justice that they are in the crap and face their families being exterminated alongside the rest of us and ours.

Where is the sanity?

Russia and China will stand off!! Dont worry. Iran may do something stupid but that will only bring their downfall sooner!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlyboy
reply to post by deviant300

It depends what you read, there was a suggestion that they threatened to attack Israel if Syria was bombed. I know this is most likely just a stepping stone to Iran as far the Allied forces are concerned but China and Russia are surely going to get tired of this?

C & R dont give a rats ass about Syria!
They will not interfere in the downfall of Ass-ad or The A in Iran
edit on 28-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

"Just hours after the attack last Wednesday an official at the Syrian Ministry of Defense exchanged panicked phone calls with a leader of the unit, demanding answers, according to website Foreign Policy"

This scenario doesn't make sense unless the regime is so greatly fractionalized that the instigator wants Assad and the Syrian government and his own forces to get the Hell beat out of them.

My take is that the phone call is clear evidence that the command structure didn't know what was happening and was attempting to find out. It was a "Did we do this...?" type of call which could obviously be expected coming from the shocked top leaders down to the lower brass. If it were a renegade in the command structure, we will probably be told if Assad wants to save his butt. Anyway, interesting development. Make no mistake, I trust no one or side in this tiff.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Hellas

Seriously? You drove by to give your opinion on a member posting an up to date news item.

Why? Does that make you feel superior?

You could have just went about your business.

No one was bothering you.

Well it's obvious who is bothered. I was just pointing the OP to the numerous threads on this Topic. How could that make me feel superior? Is that why you are here or why are you so frustrated?

edit on 28-8-2013 by Hellas because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Signals Intelligence is what they are saying, Meaning they intercepted communications traffic.

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration tried to bolster its case Tuesday for possible military action against Syria within days, with intelligence agencies preparing to release intercepted communications aimed at proving Bashar Assad perpetrated a large-scale chemical weapons attack on civilians. “There’s no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: the Syrian regime,” Vice President Joe Biden said.

Communications Intercpets.

Believe it or not.

That Is the job of the NSA.

And Russia, and China both have the same capability so if they wanted to pin it on the rebels they would be 'releasing' their 'proof'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join