It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Thug Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
LMFAO

"Please dont kill me, I dont know why I did it, I was high, I just wanna go home"

What a great example of how tough these cowards actually are.
For once a approve of this guy having a gun and using it

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes I am very familar with this game.

We here in Chicago see it everyday!

It is great Fun against white folks!!

Pretty sad....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
reply to post by kimish

I can't say I've enjoyed reading the fate of this person.

To me them both sound like victims of our lunatic society.

Your wrong, only one was the victim in this case and in a twist of uncanny and ironic justice, it was the right person. An armed society is a polite society. The more people with moral character that are armed, the less scumbags like the would be bully here can assult your kids on their next train ride.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That kid deserves what happen to him, What that kid didn't realize is that victim could've died from heart failure.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am from the Chicago area and this was from last year, love the picture of the perp and the irony of being shot with his own gun. www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

This happened in my home town! Damn that's justice shooting him in the ass! Love it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

While I understand the youth are prone to mistakes, (we all do) this does not qualify as one. He had plenty of time while making his way to the scene to turn around and head home, instead he knowingly went after someone with bad intentions in mind. By his own statement he tried several times to make it fire, yet failed. Once police arrived he tried to cover it up by telling them he didn't attack the 28 year old man. It was only later he recanted his statement and told the truth. This doesn't sound like someone who just made a mistake, it sounds like someone who knew exactly what he was doing until he realized the jig was up.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A certain highlight of the article often overlooked....

Last month, more than 400,000 adults could lawfully carry hidden handguns in Michigan. That’s one in 17 men and women 21 or older, more than since records have been kept. An MLive Media Group investigation found that crime numbers continue to drop across Michigan, even as police ranks decline. Some see the seemingly contradictory trends as proof the proliferation of concealed weapons is deterring lawbreakers.

Crime is falling in Michigan even with a bankrupt abandoned city like Detroit and why? Because people are able to carry and defend themselves which proves this deters criminals.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by yourmaker

What I am saying is some punk with a taser isn't getting near me close enough to get a hit off in the first place simply due to observations based on prevention, which in your mind instantly means Asian dance??

Yes, because you will do the dance dance revolution on him before he even gets close enough to use that taser. The preemptive self defense is a classic

This attitude is the very reason common people are caught by surprise. This has nothing to do with actively defending oneself from physical attack. What the poster you are responding to is describing is preemptive self defense. It is the practice of being physically aware of all that is going on around oneself. In the modern world multitudes of people walk around in a "daze"; Aware and intent on only what they are doing and what is on their mind in the very, very near future(like a few seconds ahead of them, if that). I have observed this stifled perception on many occasions.

I think it is extremely difficult for an individual unaware of their surroundings to understand the point of view of someone who is extremely sensitive to their surroundings. It is a skill that is learned as any other. It has to be practiced repetitively to gain a modest amount of skill. It has to be practiced to be mastered.

This will probably sound trite to you. The pinnacle of being aware of ones surroundings is called "Happo Zanshen" or eight-directional awareness. It is a skill that takes long practice to develop. Yet it is a skill like any other that can be developed. Carpentry, Masonry, Computer Programming, Etc.. You get my point. At least I hope you do.

The skill of being aware of ones surroundings is not as far-fetched as you may believe.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by kimish

This happened in my home town! Damn that's justice shooting him in the ass! Love it.

Please, tell us how your community is handling this issue.

Is this something that is commonplace? Many posters here believe that these are Isolated incidents... would you care to elaborate on that?
Also, what measures, if any, has you community taken to to prevent things like this happening again?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

This attitude is the very reason common people are caught by surprise. This has nothing to do with actively defending oneself from physical attack. What the poster you are responding to is describing is preemptive self defense.

Yeah buddy, i actually said exactly preemptive self defense earlier in this thread...

I think it is extremely difficult for an individual unaware of their surroundings to understand the point of view of someone who is extremely sensitive to their surroundings. It is a skill that is learned as any other. It has to be practiced repetitively to gain a modest amount of skill. It has to be practiced to be mastered.

Actually most people are very aware of their surroundings at all times. The difference is most people don't boast about it like its some special skill, even fewer pay some dude a monthly fee to be taught this. There is absolutely nothing special about being aware of what is going around you, dogs do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
LMFAO

"Please dont kill me, I dont know why I did it, I was high, I just wanna go home"

What a great example of how tough these cowards actually are.
For once a approve of this guy having a gun and using it

It does make you wonder, if the victim hadn't been armed. Would such please have been laughed at, or worse spur further violence?

I'm glad the kid isn't dead, that would be hard on the victim. I am glad this showed the local criminal element that their victims might be armed.

The whole of society doesn't need to be armed, just enough to make the criminals think twice about their activities.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but can you imagine everyone doing this? We'd all look like paranoid schizophrenics! CCW works, and the more people fear others being armed the much more polite and lawful they will be.

There is a certain segment that is used to getting away with crap. It's time everyone who is willing to take the proper training get a ccw. Practice and understand the law. A few more like this and things will get a bit more peaceful in that neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That`s a prison game! It is something commonly done in US prisons to someone who is viewed as weak. It is very common in youth prisons.

It is clear to me as to the cause of this going from the prisons to the outside. Having a full one percent of the US population behind bars, at any one time, and privatizing the prison system has led to an increase in violence in society in general. The population is becoming criminalized and the mindset which comes along with it is becoming an acceptable part of society. The people suffer dearly from this thinking of `screw`em! Lock`em up and throw away the key!`

Man, it is a poisonous situation to create this in society. Wanna fix this America? Then stop locking everyone up and start working on correcting this contradiction in society. The social ills must be faced and corrected. And locking everyone up and handing them over to a for profit prison system is not gonna fix anything. Build a better society; not a better prison system.
edit on 29-8-2013 by freedomwv because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I did not dispute your statements regarding preemptive self-defense. I expounded on them. I have to say that you are wrong in your assessment. I encounter hundreds of people every day that have no clue what is going on around them. They are so focused on what is happening on their hand-held technology that they could walk into a highway and not look up.

I find it very amusing that the quoted words you typed is the best you can respond too. You are right. It is not a special skill. Nor did I claim it to be a special skill. I stated that it was a skill that can be learned like any other. Please describe where I boasted about anything? You cannot because I didn't. You are the prime and perfect example of what I am talking about. Deriding the skill as nothing but what charlatans would practice while having no concept of what I am talking about.

I have no vested interest in this topic. Be sincere. Tell me how you really feel about what I brought up.

reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

I can't say with any certainty how everyone doing this would turn out. I say this because throughout history there have been takers and

I understand what you are saying, but can you imagine everyone doing this? We'd all look like paranoid schizophrenics! CCW works, and the more people fear others being armed the much more polite and lawful they will be.

There is a certain segment that is used to getting away with crap. It's time everyone who is willing to take the proper training get a ccw. Practice and understand the law. A few more like this and things will get a bit more peaceful in that neighborhood.

I have to agree with you. I hate to say it but there are hundreds of thousands human beings alive today that do not have one clue toward their past. I will most likely be looked upon as scum for saying this but, might makes right.

I do not understand the victim mentality that has been pushed about these last few years. No one should be a victim. Far more importantly no one should be required by law to restrain oneself from being a victim due to law. I respect the direction of all CCW permit carriers. Unlike the thugs that make up modern banditry these individuals follow the legal responsibilities that are demanded of any right-minded individual that desires to protect their persons and family.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that idea.
edit on 29-8-2013 by My_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm from Michigan and live 2 blocks from Detroit. The whole point em out knock em out this is a total puss move. Nothing more cowardly then sucker punching someone. I'm gonna have to stay on my toes around here. The dirt bags in my are have no guts. My ex girlfriends 17 year old sister was stabbed on prom night at the local gas station. She didn't take kindly to being hit on in front of her boyfriend on prom night so she told the dude off. He pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the neck. The amount of scum in my area is unbelievable. They are abandoning Detroit and moving into the suburbs because housing prices are down. I'm moving out of here the first chance I get.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Open carry. That way YOU want be picked at random. A man would have to be a fool to accost someone who is armed and they can see he/she is armed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join