It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Thug Gets a Taste of His Own Medicine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I came across an article that I'd like to share it with you all.

For many that haven't heard about the "knock out game", it's a "game" youths play where they single out an individual and go up to said individual and attempt knock them out. This "game" is becoming more and more commonplace each year. It is also becoming more common across the Country (United States). In some cases, people have died because of this "game" www.syracuse.com... Many posters here on ATS seem to think that things like this are few and far between. That's not the case. Not every case is published in the Newspaper and many instances often go unreported for one reason or another.

In this instance, a youth attempts to attack the wrong person, a Concealed Carry Holder. The youth got a taste of his own medicine, somewhat.
I would be extremely happy to hear about more instances like the one posted in this article.

The article! I think most of you will enjoy reading this as the man had fate on his side-
www.mlive.com...

edit on 28-8-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I can't say I've enjoyed reading the fate of this person.

To me them both sound like victims of our lunatic society.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I relished reading every word in the article. Sad to see so many stupid young people who just want to attack random people for no reason. Props to the individual who defended himself.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Ok, maybe I worded it incorrectly. I meant fate for the man because the stun-gun didn't go off on him. The youth had even said that he tried it out earlier in the day and it had worked, but not when he tried to assault the man.
I hope I cleared that up

I'm not to good at putting my thoughts into words.
edit on 28-8-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Long story short; good.

Hope the little fecker crapped himself, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well, the dirtbag got what he deserved, and I hope it happens more.
You randomly attack someone, for the 'fun' of it, chances youre gonna be like this kid and get shot by a CCW holder.
Then that idiot deserves EVERY OUNCE of pain he gets

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Haha...! Shot in the bum for being a git...he deserves every second of the pain he felt. I'm very happy he wasn't more seriously injured though, and maybe that's surprising..I dunno. I don't want to see anyone killed for any reason ever, not even some little brat like this guy. It's so much more satisfying that he learns, even by some weird Pavlovian method, not to hurt people.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

What a strange tale. Whilst i am most certainly not a fan of guns, i do find this quite funny in a way. The lad in question doesn't seem to be too bad (in terms of character), despite what he tried to do. It seems to be a case of a 17 year old lad (always more immature than any 17 year old girl) getting carried away with his mates and then getting his comeuppance.

His actions post being shot seem to show that he isn't a typical scrote and at 17 years old this frankly avoidable situation could have a very positive effect on the rest of his life in that he seems to realise he was being an idiot and needs to grow up. He has also got to see what sort of "friends" he has - something that can only ever be an eye opener.

Fair play to the guy who shot him as well, particularly for sticking around and trying to help the lad. That is a proper demonstration of responsibility right there for the lad as the guy took the decision to shoot him and then stayed to take responsibility for his actions.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Please . . . give me a break! This joker was a criminal from the very beginning, if the stun gun had been operational he could have killed the shooter, and then he and his buddies could sit around the pad shooting up with heroin or meth and laugh about the victim as he lay dead in the streets.

He has no character at all. We need to drop you off on the south side of Chicago sometime without protection and let you share the fantasy of making it out of that area alive. This 17 year old "Child" does not deserve any mercy, he was willing to render extreme harm or even death to his victim. He is a criminal, the sad part is that we the taxpayers have to pay for this joker being put in jail instead on climbing the gallows. Adios Amigo. John

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Faust100f

You're funny.

Unless you are serious, as that would be rather tragic.

People can change, sometimes it takes a serious incident to force that change, sometimes not. He was a 17 year old child, for gods sake. Did you never make mistakes as a teenager? You must be one of only of a few worldwide if you didn't.

Sheesh..........

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

The problem is, like I stated in the OP, this is a common occurrence. Chances are this kid and his buddies have done this before.
Things are a lot different in the states (urban areas) than our cousins overseas think. It's shameful really.;

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Definately funny! The victim could have died in a number of ways from such an assault and this simply proves that the universe does indeed sometimes have a sense of humour

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have no sympathy or remorse for psychopathic morons who attempt to commit acts such as this against members of the public for no other reason than what they consider sport!

I would have put another two rounds through both the halfwits kneecaps!

edit on 28-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

My thoughts exactly.

Can you imagine the look on the kids face when the stun-gun failed to work? heehee

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In the case of the OP I don't even think jail time is necessary, the kid learned his lesson and has a bullet hole to remind him of his idiocy. In some cases, it's better they learn justice dealt swiftly and surely like this man did, he might go off to jail now and end up in con college... limit the possibilities he has in the future to straighten out.

Kind of like forcing a thief to pay back what they stole and more by forcing them to work for the business they stole from. That kind of thing.

People like these stories though... It serves anyone right being a bully, picking on others, trying to show your toughness by beating someone weaker than you.

You would probably like this one too:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

well I am pleased. In the end, this kid learned his lesson, his friends learned their lesson, and many others who hear about this will learn their lesson.

AND All it cost was a 900 dollar hand gun and really good aim.

instead of many thousands of dollars and pain in potential litigation against similar potential attackers who will now think twice before doing something like this, and /or, someone killing someone accidentally.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

the tall kid in the video showed a lot of patience. he waited until the shorter kid hit him in the face.

sometimes the victim of a bully is not so tall, or strong, or young; and it is always a scary experience. lucky for the person in your video and the victim in the opening post that they held some advantage and luck over their attackers.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The punk is extremely lucky to have his life and better thank God for that. The victim was most certainly fearing for his own life or he wouldn't have pulled his weapon. Which is exactly why he has a CCW permit and used his weapon accordingly. Although I can't stress enough how lucky that punk is to be alive.

I have no remorse for things that happen to people who commit violent acts. When I was younger man, I never wished harm on anyone! Just wasn't a violent man. I learned that self-defense was a crucial part of living and growing up and never purposely hurt anyone. These punks that think it's fun to see other people get hurt are just asking for a beating, or worse. Almost as if they don't learn until it is too late. They are not invincible and deserve to be punished...end of story.

If you are willing to commit a violent act towards a non aggressor just for fun, then you deserve the consequences because not only are you threatening someone else's life, you are risking your own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join