It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB - PARANOIA (jeez already)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So my study into Aliens/UFOS etc starred the day I joined this site...so yes. .I'm very...VERY new.

However....my paranoia is high right now. ...

So right now I'm.on night shift....I work night at various locations acrods canada dewatering ponds and lagoons with mobil equipment. This takes us into remote rural areas.

Its currently 1:40am and I'm the one working the control room. (Small building outside). Behind tge control room is empty flat fields which leads to a hill. There is nothing up on the hill, I know becaused I seen the prework survey.

I have never seen anyone or anything up there....and I been working nights on this site for 3 weeks.

About an hour ago.I walk out tge building and there are headlights up on the hill. Due to the distance apart I'd say a truck. The lights aren't pointed to tge side but directly at the site....I'd say 1km -2km (I'm bad with distance). Its not moving....its just sat there.....I asked a coworker what he thought it was and he jokingly said....aliens or someone sat in a truck.

He also hasn't seen anyone up there......its now 2am and they are still there......

I'm just paranoid......right.....?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Why are you paranoid about headlights from a truck on hill in the distance????

My first thought would either be someone hunting or maybe a young couple getting it on

When i was young, me and the then girlfriend would park up in some REALLY strange places when the "ahem" mood came on us

Oh to be young again

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think because during the first half if the shift I watched a couple if MIB documentries.... I knew I'd end up being the overly paranoid type...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'd start running! ..........now!!! Lol

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Shine a light on to THEM! and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

Well, the first step is to admit it. Now that that is out of the way....RUN!!!! lol No seriously though, could just be someone wondering what you're doing.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephilimsreturn
So my study into Aliens/UFOS etc starred the day I joined this site...so yes. .I'm very...VERY new.

However....my paranoia is high right now. ...

So right now I'm.on night shift....I work night at various locations acrods canada dewatering ponds and lagoons with mobil equipment. This takes us into remote rural areas.

Its currently 1:40am and I'm the one working the control room. (Small building outside). Behind tge control room is empty flat fields which leads to a hill. There is nothing up on the hill, I know becaused I seen the prework survey.

I have never seen anyone or anything up there....and I been working nights on this site for 3 weeks.

About an hour ago.I walk out tge building and there are headlights up on the hill. Due to the distance apart I'd say a truck. The lights aren't pointed to tge side but directly at the site....I'd say 1km -2km (I'm bad with distance). Its not moving....its just sat there.....I asked a coworker what he thought it was and he jokingly said....aliens or someone sat in a truck.

He also hasn't seen anyone up there......its now 2am and they are still there......

I'm just paranoid......right.....?

How did you get to "MIB's!" from here?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think because during the first half if the shift I watched a couple if MIB documentries.... I knew I'd end up being the overly paranoid type...

Overly paranoid is an understatement for the time spent looking into the subject.

Take care if this how your mind works after watching a tv show.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How did you get MIB from that?

and why is this in the ufo forum?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You have been using ATS for a couple of days now, probably NSA agents..............

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Were those the MIB documentaries with Will Smith?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the caliber of people posting comments on here these days are sad.Everyone and anyone is paranoid and someone is out to get them.Its sad.This site is almost a joke anymore

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
.This site is almost a joke anymore

True

new topics

top topics

join