It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSA Rebels Executing Children for Supporting Assad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In the video, the monster reading the script was reciting the Koran, and condemned these kids because they are shia muslims, and something about a eye for an eye' revenge.

Shocking that in the 21st century this is still taking place, religion is a human sickness.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yet another reason the US should not be involved in Syria.

There are no 'good' guys in this war. No reason for us to risk our troops lives and starting a larger conflict. We have issues at home that need solving, let someone else fight the wars for awhile.

We have no moral compass anymore, nor any moral authority whatsoever. It is time America fixed itself.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
Ohh ,and by the way you seem to atack moi ,it looks like you are one of those brain washed mtfrs i was talking about

Anyways....

Originally posted by Dreine
There are no 'good' guys in this war. No reason for us to risk our troops lives and starting a larger conflict. We have issues at home that need solving, let someone else fight the wars for awhile.

This has been my stance for some time now. There are no good guys, no white hats, no side with the moral high ground. One side, a minority that wants to continue to stay in power and the other, Everybody and their brother including those who don't belong there want to dictate to the rest their version of Islam and * The West* thinks they can help one way or the other.

pffft.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The 'rebels' are run by Al Qaida so it's no surprise to me that they are murdering children.
Those Al Qaida are sick sick SOBs.
The thing is ... Obama (and McCain and the rest) are supporting these child killers ...
Does Obama Know He's Fighting On The Side of Al Qaida?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

mmmm,
maybe you should take the time to find out what Assad and his wife did before the Revolution broke out !
People where pretty happy there
The financial crisis was the reason people wanted someting else,and thats because they, like all the rest of us had less money to spent. and so they blame Assad .
matter of fact is that the Arab so called f..... spring was only made posible because of the financial crisis.
Every country in the world is divided into different parties.
And when a Crisis breaks out they blame the sitting government.
Thats why for example the muslim brotherhood won in Egypt.( later most people there knew they made a hughe mistake)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by generik
i don't suppose it could be translated? even a written translation would be helpful.

if this is as purported to be then, then i would have to ask how many think the US and UK should be supporting these terrorists. is this the type of people that the west should be helping? personally i think we should be doing everything to take out these terrorists, not support them. but hey whats wrong with a little "terrorism" as long as it is "our side" doing it?

Man this looks like classic propaganda. Really, how long do you think the locals would put up with this from anybody?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join