It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does EVIL hide?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Well that's a much fuller response than I was going to post...but I was going to say essentially the same thing:

Evil hides in the hearts of all humanity. When you have love for all and are more concerned with the welfare of others, you are doing good. When you allow your thoughts to be about yourself and are more concerned with your own personal welfare and justice above others, this is the beginning of evil. Evil cares more for one's self than anything else.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Where does EVIL hide?

Lets treat Evil as its own living spirit which can touch a person or even envelope them as in a possession of their body and mind.

Where would Evil most likely be lurking at any given time, and what are tell tale signs its near?

Most importantly is where does it like to Hide when waiting patiently for its next victim?

Where does EVIL hide?

In our minds.

Its a concept.

we create it.

If we were not aware of who or what we are then evil would not be known to us so in our unaware minds it would not exist.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"What does evil hide?"

It depends on what you define to be "evil".

It can be everywhere, somewhere, or no where, depending on your definition.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It lurks in all of us. We are all capable of doing good or doing evil, one cannot exist without the other. It is our task as human beings living up to our true, full potential to choose to do good over evil - that is the essential choice of "free will".

It's like that often forwarded email about the Indian parable of the "two wolves"...inside each of us exists two wolves, a good one and a bad one but each of us chooses which one to feed...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hi Athlon...I dont think evil hides at all. We see it everywhere we look. And isnt that the best way they say to hide something? In plain sight?

Truthfully...I wish we all didnt HAVE to see all the evil we see worldwide on any given day or night.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

HOLY CRAP!!!

Forget what I said above - evil hides in Kosmicjack's avatar! I mean, seriously...look at those eyes! Pure evil!

Edited to add: But then again, there's my teeth too...
edit on 29-8-2013 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What was Lucifer's issues with mankind?

The Greeks and Romans had gods that could raise the dead so what was wrong with Jesus Christ?

The case being that a prophet of that power is killed because of his race, creed or color. Takes, what in relation to Revelations, is important to another level.

What is more evil than Prejudice

Any thoughts?
edit on 30-8-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I will give you a list...

1) Self Denial = vulnerable
2) Denial of the nature of others = vulnerable

3) Bad memories = vulnerable
4) Denial of bad memories = vulnerable

6) Causing others to deny their suffering = bad
7) Causing others to alter their memories = bad

Any combination of each of the three above "brackets" constitutes as "evil".

Any action or actions that defeat these "evil combinations" constitutes as "good".

And these are:

1) Facing yourself.
2) Facing the truth.
3) Realising equality.

The "not so good" are the ones that are vulnerable, and generally they find opposition to any "good" person that has conquered "evil".

The "evil" have absolutley no interest in the "good" and likewise they prey on the vulnerable, and try to gain support with the "bad".

And sadly, the "good" cannot help the vulnerable, realising this only when it is understood that your "self" and your "memories" are things that only you as an individual can face, the only thing the "good" can do is to express the "truth" although, they then become "good vs bad" as opposed to just being "good".
edit on 2-9-2013 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join