It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does EVIL hide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Where does EVIL hide?

Lets treat Evil as its own living spirit which can touch a person or even envelope them as in a possession of their body and mind.

Where would Evil most likely be lurking at any given time, and what are tell tale signs its near?

Most importantly is where does it like to Hide when waiting patiently for its next victim?

Where does EVIL hide?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I always think of M. Scott Peck when any discussion like this is broached. His warning and theory was the more people try to name and pin down "evil," the more it is likely they will become what it is they search for, trying to name and eradicate. Just a thought.

I don't know, really where it hides. Is it even an "it," or an attribute some fall prey to for the perks it seems they will get, or something else altogether? In today's society, I'm not so sure it's a hidden thing anyway. Just today there was thread here about a man beating almost to death a nine yr. old girl in a bathroom in a public place in Jacksonville.......where was evil hiding in him? I'm sure he thought somewhere along the line that "she" was the evil......I don't know. I can't even wrap my mind around it, even knowing what I know in my long enough life........
But I know I'm weary of naming it, for from I've seen in my life, whatever you despise, life will attempt (or something) before it's over, to make exactly that out of you.....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think one of its burrows is the Huffington Post

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
To answer your question.. where does evil hide?

For the most part... planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If evil truly existed, it would hide behind religion, of course

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Where?

Increasingly, IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Witness the media, politicos etc.

But I don't think that was your question.

The Bible speaks of the Prince and power of the air.

The scholars believe that means the atmosphere between the earth, soil and space proper. Some think it includes some of the region of "space."

Some believe demonic forces hover around likely victims in the spiritual realm with ready access to our dimensions and to seeding thoughts into humans' brains.

Given that human technology can now do the same . . . with thoughts, voices and images . . . it's far from a 'far-fetched' notion.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Where does EVIL hide?

the groin

coincidentally... that's where God lives...
true story...

MODS: I'm not being sarcastic.
edit on 8/28/2013 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Where does evil hide? That is a question that can be answered in part but not in whole. The answer to one part is also a question, do you know the distance between heaven and hell? Knowing the answer to this will tell you the part we can answer. The other is not easily defined nor does it have a particular place such as a room or area. It is not something that just is either, since it can consume totally that which contains it because it burns like an all consuming fire.

It has not the coolness of logic nor the peace of understanding but is a lust that burns and causes the blood to boil. The heat of the moment, the hot bed of unbridled lust, the fire that seeks to destroy all within its grasp. It's the venom spewed out of the mouth that is sharp and cuts a deep and burning wound. For out of the mouth speaks the truth of the heart. It walks the face of the earth knowing no bounds.

For something evil this way comes.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Where does EVIL hide?

Right behind what is considered as truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It hides in the deepest parts of your mind, in the places that you think that no one can enter, and it says hello every once in a while, and when its least expected, you think that it is something else, but nope, it comes from you.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It hides in the deepest parts of your mind, in the places that you think that no one can enter, and it says hello every once in a while, and when its least expected, you think that it is something else, but nope, it comes from you.

Peace, NRE.

Bad girls have all the fun?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thats what I heard

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Evil is hiding in the white house at the moment.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The subconscious.

The human mind can be a wonderful instrument for righteousness, compassion and creativity. But deep below the surface lies a deep-seeded evil beyond comprehension...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you
entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?" Matthew 9:4

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. ... " Matthew 15:19

"For it is from within, out of a person's heart, that evil
thoughts come--sexual immorality, theft, murder, ... " Mark 7:21

"... Their feet run to evil, And they hasten to shed innocent blood; Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity, Devastation and destruction are in their highways. ... " Isaaiah 59:7

... The LORD saw that human evil was growing more and more throughout the earth, with every inclination of people's thoughts becoming only evil on a continuous ... Genesis 6:5

Guard your mind. What goes in it comes out of the mouth.

Look at our society today. It reflects what has been poured into the mind.
The mass media is the world's largest PULPIT and it does not preach the gospel of peace nor the gospel of grace.

It preaches the exact opposite. And the people are transformed by it. The words, images, dialogues and storylines of tv and film, for example, are the bible for these last generations. It gives them their morals, beliefs, opinions and indoctrination....and the mind becomes filled with it. From that we reason. From reasoning we conclude and choose. Thus, destroyers destroy through the content of the mind. Do not murder most people follow...but that pulpit came along and redefined a baby. Thus, do not murder no longer applies to babies in the minds of many. That same pulpit increasingly is redefining the mentally ill, the elderly and the disabled....and what will follow is society's belief that killing them is not murder. Never ever understanding that no matter how much man relabels and redefines evil as "good", it will always produce the consequences of choosing evil; death. They then pursue what they've been taught is "good" and never see the wake of destruction in their paths.

The ungodly were destroyed with a flood. A flood refers to doctrines, teachings, beliefs.... It is the same today, with every inclination of people's thoughts becoming only evil on a continuous basis. The flood waters are rising and people are already swept away. In order to affect the world, mass media and mass education had to be in place. Thus we handed over the power to destroyers without ever questioning their religious beliefs, their hearts or their motives. And all they do is speak directly to our minds installing garbage, falsehoods and the love of every ungodly behaviour. Happy to keep regurgitating their words 'the Bible is an indoctrination tool', the majority are blinded to the realisation that mass media is but a pulpit of destroyers who do nothing but indoctrinate.

Evil lives in the heart, the thought. Murder originates from thoughts of envy, jeolousy, greed and hatred. How then do these destroyers get us to murder? And likewise, how does Our Creator get His own to never murder? The former merely puts hate in the heart whilst the latter puts his love.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!

So according to The Shadow evil resides in the heart.

Link
edit on 8/28/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Where does EVIL hide?

Lets treat Evil as its own living spirit which can touch a person or even envelope them as in a possession of their body and mind.

Where would Evil most likely be lurking at any given time, and what are tell tale signs its near?

Most importantly is where does it like to Hide when waiting patiently for its next victim?

Where does EVIL hide?

Good and evil are man made.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Evil hides in silly questions.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Where does EVIL hide?

Dunno. Let me check with my Evil detector.

Hm, according to my Evil detector tricorder, it looks like Evil is an abstract concept which has no physical value, thus not hiding physical location.

Hope I've helped!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Where does EVIL hide?

On the left side of a person like the devil on the left shoulder.

Even the Romans got it right by classifying every left handed person as 'sinistrous' or sinister.

This is why the Mark of the Beast will not function in the left hand, because its already the evil side.

Edit
The Mark is programmed to corrupt the right (dextrous) side
edit on 28-8-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join