It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Merkley response to my Syria concerns...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
thanks for trying, as a fellow human being of the US land mass. i also have tried various letters to my local representatives and have "ALWAYS" gotten a canned response as if i don't matter, so i guess if we the people no longer matter what's left?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa
Lots of armchair-quarterbacking going on here.

Iran and Russia are selling arms to Syria. The Syrian government is indiscriminately killing citizens.

Where is the logical discussion on ATS these days?

I see in your post:

Iran
Russia
Syria

I don't happen to see USA anywhere?? So tell me again why the USA is trying to be the global police again??

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Lots of armchair-quarterbacking going on here.

Iran and Russia are selling arms to Syria. The Syrian government is indiscriminately killing citizens.

Where is the logical discussion on ATS these days?

I see in your post:

Iran
Russia
Syria

I don't happen to see USA anywhere?? So tell me again why the USA is trying to be the global police again??

its about economic advantages, IF the US is trying to be the world police they are doing a damn fine job of acting like real cops and avoiding the really bad areas... Like Sub and lower Africa ...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes the US role is part of the logical, serious discussion I was referring to. However, most of you don't want to talk about the atrocities committed in places like Russia, Iran Syria, and North Korea because your blind hatred for the US government prohibits you from an honest exchange of ideas

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There is no doubt the letter from this Senator to you wasn't the words from the Senator the Senator is just a puppet.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes the US role is part of the logical, serious discussion I was referring to. However, most of you don't want to talk about the atrocities committed in places like Russia, Iran Syria, and North Korea because your blind hatred for the US government prohibits you from an honest exchange of ideas

I don't believe its the US job to do anything outside its borders unless their is a direct threat to the Continental US.

Period.

If our allies are endanger, they can have equipment at most in my opinion no US son or daughter should die on foreign soil unless there was a direct threat to their home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join