It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope : "if you take away the base of the pyramid, the top falls down."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When you go to work for clandestine services, you never really get to leave. Someone is always listening.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
God bless EMPs and computer virus.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I heard when I was about 10 that by the year 2000 robots would do everything we would have complete leisure time and everyone would have flying cars.

Still waiting

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by solargeddon

You should sit down and think about the economic system that is in place in the world. Especially on the eve of our attack on Syria, solely a move to bring them under the boot of international banking (same as Libya).

Nick Pope isn't supporting anything. He is stating fact. Our economy has famously been referred to as a Ponzi Scheme by more than one official. There is nothing suprising in that. And, like any Ponzi Scheme, requires a base to support the increasingly smaller upper echelons.

Its just the way it works. Whether you like it or not.

I toth pyramid sceams were illegal.
the hole of the system is illegal.

Maybe we could tell ourself..we don,t need the 1% to function.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Georgia Guidestones

Maintain carries the connotation that you have to keep AT LEAST that number, not to cut down to that number.

For example: in American football you "maintain" grip of the ball, as in you dont let up grip.

I can't see the word maintain being used to describe cutting back on something, rather trying to keep it at that point.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Terms like "illegal" are so relative as to be meaningless.

I would use the term "ethical" if it didn't drag so many religious connotations around with it like some kind of albatross.

But I think that everyone knows what is right and what is not right. Regardless of the voodoo hoops that our law makers and judges jump through to make it less clear.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I think Nick Pope gets it partially right but misses the key point-

The NWO is essentially, at its core, about the centralisation of power. Total control under a world government. The more centralised the decision makers are, the more control they will have.

He is correct in the sense that a pyramid requires a base, but it is those at the top of the pyramid who are planning on how big they want the base to be. This is the key point as they are deciding!

They want total control and will work out what number of people on the planet is 'managable.' Ultimately they will work to whatever figure suits them best, if the base is too big, it may become 'unmanagable' so culling would be required. They look at us as 'resources' and will adjust their agenda accordingly.

edit on 28-8-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GalaxyEyes
reply to post by boncho

Why do you even come on here anyway? You don't seem to agree with anything posted.
You should hang out on the yahoo news comments section.
Sorry, I'm genuinely curious.

I just said I agreed with Pope's comment, which was posted on the board. We're you confused about that?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's not about the "elite" wanting money, it's about them wanting power.

If you become all powerful then you don't need money, you just take what you want.

If machines could be produced to do all of the menial work, growing crops, etc, then you no longer need the plebs, i.e. 99% of the population, many of whom simply consume resources and provide nothing useful back in return.

Just think about it - the vast majority of people are employed providing services and goods (e.g. growing food, healthcare, etc) to the 99.9% of the worlds population.

You don't need those people providing those services if the vast majority of plebs no longer exist.

In fact I guess you wouldn't even need machines, just force the plebs that are left after a cull to work for food

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The elites have life extension technologies and can practically live forever though the use of cloning, kind of like Avatar.

They have technology that they horde away and will roll out after they eliminate 95% of the population. The remaining ones will be scientist and engineers to improve the robots and clones.

The future will be like Star Wars, u have robots and u have obedient clones. The masses are useless eaters and will be eliminated.

The money system will be obsolete the banksters elites are printing money in a amount never seen before and will soon own all the real estate in America. with mortgage back securities. They are planning to imploid the economy, so u will default on your mortgage and they will recuperate it. Everything will be owned by them, u will pay rent and taxes until u die or they decide to kill u off.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
12 Monkeys

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-8-2013 by VulcanScienceAcademy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

I agree that scientists and engineers will be in high demand in a probable robotic future but so will other fields such as care-giving and the arts.

Compassion for others and creativity can't be faked or engineered. That's what makes us human, and without that there's little point to life, even for those at the top of the pyramid.

Edit: Unless of course, there's a way to genetically engineer these traits...
edit on 29-8-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When I read this I was like, wow what a nonsense. But I love that. We need people to think outside the box and who knows what I think is nonsense might not be far from the truth. I spit out nonsense too, like I get paid for it.

Power needs people to feed on.

In a democratic and capitalistic system it's not easy though to take away the base of the pyramid. Example: garbage men stopped working and thrash was everywhere, then private companies started to do the work instead.

Ah, 12 monkeys. I'm sort of like Jeffrey Goines. Bad # crazy, anti-consumerist and like animals too. Ok let me try:

It's all about pushing buttons, man. Push. Button. Push a button. Understand? See it? You think you got free will. No! Bullocks! Crazy! Its chemicals, chemicals in your brain, chemicals all around you. Look you see this? Chemicals. Chemicals. Chemicals.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He worked for the MOD , need I say anymore ?

I wouldn`t trust Mr Pope as far as I could throw him.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
I work in the construction industry. Specifically in the area of moving dirt. I see my area becoming more automated every year, and see the near future being totally automated machines replacing a lot of workers in my area of work. Remotely controlled machines, computer controlled, assisted by GPS will eliminated a large segment of the work force I work with every day. This will happen, I have no doubt. Granted it is a microcosm of what you are describing, but, in the end it is the sum of all parts that make up the whole.

Who's gonna buy all them automatically produced goods without money because there are no more jobs due to automation?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The points Nick Pope made are simple Economics 101, if anyone cares to study that. The way our country is set up, requires people to take on the simple tasks, such as cleaning cars, and waiting tables. And thank goodness those jobs are there, because there are people who for whatever reason, are not able or skilled enough to do much more. Jobs that need people, and people that need jobs. It works.

(Many people at the top started out in those type service jobs, so they are usually something to fall back on when times get hard, so I'm surely not putting them down.)

But it is a fact they are required to keep the country running in an orderly way. Anyone who believes they want to kill the blue collar population is paranoid. Sorry.

As far as chemtrails, if they are trying to kill us with those, they are not doing a very good job are they? Contrails over my house often, and I'm still alive and well, and so is everyone else.

As far as robots and machinery, this has been happening for years and years. People complain and worry over losing jobs to machines.

So OP, a little more studying for you, please.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
The elites have life extension technologies and can practically live forever though the use of cloning, kind of like Avatar.

They have technology that they horde away and will roll out after they eliminate 95% of the population. The remaining ones will be scientist and engineers to improve the robots and clones.

The future will be like Star Wars, u have robots and u have obedient clones. The masses are useless eaters and will be eliminated.

The money system will be obsolete the banksters elites are printing money in a amount never seen before and will soon own all the real estate in America. with mortgage back securities. They are planning to imploid the economy, so u will default on your mortgage and they will recuperate it. Everything will be owned by them, u will pay rent and taxes until u die or they decide to kill u off.

So, you just kind of live in your own little world don't you? *shudders*. glad I'm not there, it sounds pretty scary!
Seriously, read some real books by people who live in the real world. It might help you.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

So OP, a little more studying for you, please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join