It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope : "if you take away the base of the pyramid, the top falls down."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I create this thread because I don't want to 'derail' the other thread as it is a thread to ask Pope questions and not a thread to enter in debate with him. And what I want to talk about is not UFO related.

Here is what Nick Pope said on the other thread :

I'm not a believer in 'chemtrails' and anyone who's ever seen how low crop-spraying aircraft have to fly to be effective will realize that spraying from 35,000 feet will have pretty much zero effect on the ground.

More generally, the idea that the elite want to slaughter 95% of the world's population is ludicrous and displays a fundamental misunderstanding of how society works. The 'pyramid structure' is undoubtedly unfair in many ways, but the point is that if you take away the base of the pyramid, the top falls down. The rich need vast numbers of people at the base of the pyramid, producing the food, making the products, serving in the stores and restaurants, cleaning the hotel rooms, watering the lawns, etc. In fact, far from wanting people dead, or sick, the global elite want more people healthy and earning more money. That's when they become consumers and add to the profit margin!

First, I am not particularly interested in chemtrails, maybe it's real maybe it's not, I don't know. And I am also not sold on the idea that the elite want to "slaughter 95% of the world's population". Having said that, I want to point to the "fundamental misunderstanding" that Pope displayed, and it is about the state of our science and technology today and the years to come, and what can be done with it

Basically, at the base of that pyramid, you don't have to have humans, but you can have machines. And it is where we are headed. I am not talking about exotic hidden technology, but I am talking about technology that is already present today, technology that is going to change a lot of things in this world. I am talking about 3d printing, nanotechnology, automation, artificial intelligence, implants, and so on.

Surely, if the elite is in fact the "elite", they are aware of that fact, they are aware that the world is going to change and that technology is going to play a big role. They know that machines made of smart auto-reconfigurable materials controlled by complex AI are going to replace you and me as workers. And what will be needed for after that ?

And also, if the elite is in fact the "elite", then among them are the ones creating money out of thin air and lending it for an interest. Those people they know the real value of money, they know it is just a means of control, they know that some can borrow billions and some can't borrow enough to buy a house. It is just a game of power. And if money is just a means of control, then it can be replaced by other means of control, and I leave that to your imagination.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The argument of needing people at the bottom only works if the people at the bottom cause more good than harm to the economy. The future shows we need less people, not more, hence Bill Gates talking about limiting population growth..

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I work in the construction industry. Specifically in the area of moving dirt. I see my area becoming more automated every year, and see the near future being totally automated machines replacing a lot of workers in my area of work. Remotely controlled machines, computer controlled, assisted by GPS will eliminated a large segment of the work force I work with every day. This will happen, I have no doubt. Granted it is a microcosm of what you are describing, but, in the end it is the sum of all parts that make up the whole.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Chemtrails are true IMO. After watching "What in the World are they Spraying?" the soil testing around Mt Shasta convinced me. Not sure if all of the elite 1% want to wipe most of us out but I believe they might if the can pull it off.

A 95% population cull maybe not, 85% maybe. At least some think it's a good enough idea to engrave it on the Georgia Guidestones. Along with the rest of their religion.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Georgia Guidestones

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
The argument of needing people at the bottom only works if the people at the bottom cause more good than harm to the economy.

Close, but it's actually the other way around.

The pyramid only works if the economic system does more good than harm to the people at the bottom, and enables them to thrive upwards.

Our current "perverted" economic system doesn't anymore, so the future shows we need less centralism/fascism, not more.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

Originally posted by gosseyn
It is just a game of power. And if money is just a means of control, then it can be replaced by other means of control, and I leave that to your imagination.

"Money", or rather private property, cannot ever be replaced by technology as a means of control.

Technological superiority doesn't ultimately provide control.
Jails (the ultimate form of surveillance/control in our society) have shown us this fact.
Total surveillance/control does not provide security. No matter how much "the powers that be" adhere to that policy.

Asynchronous/guerilla warfare has also shown us this fact.
Technological superiority didn't work in Afghanistan, Vietnam, or even the french revolution.

The bottom of the pyramid always possesses the revulutionary potential to topple the pyramid.
Violent repression/oppression does not work... our history is filled with examples for this.

This is why the only sustainable system is a free system.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Pope was spot on with his comment, and it's sad watching people try to create paranoid fantasies in their head which go against all fact and reason just to satisfy that paranoia.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

And if money is just a means of control, then it can be replaced by other means of control, and I leave that to your imagination.
reply to post by gosseyn

Not sure I agree with this. If the masses become so poverty stricken, with the elite ignorant of the needs of the many, then the many could create a whole new money system. This would leave the elite flat broke because their money would be useless in the new system. So, for the elite to reduce the population in the numbers we're talking about here, it would have to be fast and deadly. We would see this right away and destroy them.

Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
That isn't the point for what they're doing. Yes they want to have slaves in large numbers, and most of them, especially the semi elite, not the top echlen but the larger number of wealthy do not want this to happen.

But they believe that earth is at her limits, and that the resources are dwindling. They could clean it up with their technology, but that would free the people and they DONT WANT THAT. They would rather kill everyone than that. They can create clones and do advanced DNA work, for real. So this is nothing to them.

They have zero conscious. They think killing a human is like killing a chicken, they have no feelings about this at all. Not the majority of upper echlens, though some of them are similar. But the top elite.

They don't care at all. Its nothing to them.

Now, they want the earth for themselves, ie, clean and sparking, vast resources renewed.

For their good, their love/happiness, as if pscyhos can even feel love and happiness. We're their enemy, the enemy of their BEING SPOILT ROTTEN LIKE THE SNOT NOSED ASSHAT COSMIC DREGS OF THE UNIVERSE THEY ARE.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I quibble with Mr Pope on the following points or re the following factors:

1. The elite do not any longer CARE about masses of sheeple under them and they certainly don't care THAT much about making MORE meaningless money.

2. They have ALL the money they as a group could ever possibly use meaningfully in a thousand years and the capacity to manufacture more out of thin air, should they need to.

3. They are addicted to

A) RAW POWER
B) satanic occultism and literally worshiping satan . . . who LOVES death of humans like an orgasm.

4. They have also been convinced by the fallen angels/ET critters that

A) a massive forced genocidal population reduction is NECESSARY TO:

1) save mankind
2) save the habitability of the planet.

Both are false but the elite have bought into it wholesale.

Besides, it helps them justify reduction of the population . . . which reduces the threat to their rule when they have less serfs and slaves to implant, robotize and manage like gears in their vast machine.

Thankfully, all their planning, scheming, manipulating etc. will come to naught and they will ultimately be wiped off the planet BY GOD ALMIGHTY at Armageddon.

They have been deluded to believe that THEY will win over God Almighty due to the fallen angel army--perhaps with the human/fallen angel hybrids assisting in that battle.

They are wrong. And satan knows that. Alas, he's been a liar from the beginning of his fallen state. He just loves to trash as many humans as possible--even those aiding him currently.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

3. They are addicted to

A) RAW POWER
B) satanic occultism and literally worshiping satan . . . who LOVES death of humans like an orgasm.

4. They have also been convinced by the fallen angels/ET critters that

A) a massive forced genocidal population reduction is NECESSARY TO:

1) save mankind
2) save the habitability of the planet.

Both are false but the elite have bought into it wholesale.

This as well is true. And they were trading souls, but all their contracts are toilet paper and null and void for they have been lied to be some bad entities.

And any contact you get is always a frequency match. If you refine your love and giving you meet with LOVE AND GIVING GOODNESS and miracles flow. Opposite is also true.

Their massive ego and greed means they don't have a clue what home is, and what true Power is, LOVE, and what Family is. They mock it and attempt to destroy it, as above so below, striking at the family/FAMILY.

And what they do, is attempt to hand souls over to failure and torture by evil, by bringing good people to the trauma and breaking point (seems like they would like to do this to a whole society) where they are dog eat dog and going crazy and then in this lower primitive state, use disasters to kill them so they cannot progress.

This is the MO.

edit to add: Now even when I say its a frequency match, its sort of true. Miracles happen, Family/Goodness will reach a person from a very low ebb, at their turning point. But murder and pride and ego are somewhat different.

I am referring to serious things. People are in schools and Love is far more Loving than anyone i've ever read about and any religion talks about. But serious harm to others, is very serious thing.

And I've posted to them many times, they have been told. I know they're ON THE BIG HOOK, its so very serious.

If they succeed in harming people, we go ahead, but they don't, not for some time, and that time is horrendous if they've harmed, beyond horror.
edit on 28-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

There is only really one thing you can count on: humans are ultimately adaptive. Any/every conceivable environment will see human innovating ways to create opportunity.

Less workers available for jobs that are automated? Then you will have more workers available for new industries. More "skilled" work.

Space travel is one of those things that, regardless of our technology, we will never do until we find a need. Two great needs will likely push us there: resource scarcity and labor allocation.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The 'pyramid structure' is undoubtedly unfair in many ways, but the point is that if you take away the base of the pyramid, the top falls down. The rich need vast numbers of people at the base of the pyramid, producing the food, making the products, serving in the stores and restaurants, cleaning the hotel rooms, watering the lawns, etc. In fact, far from wanting people dead, or sick, the global elite want more people healthy and earning more money. That's when they become consumers and add to the profit margin!

So, let me get this straight...Mr Pope believes it is improtant to have people at the bottom of the pile, so as to keep the rich at the top...am I wrong?

The rich need vast numbers of people at the base of the pyramid

That sticks in my throat!

The rich doesn't "need" anything, other than to learn to share!

This is by no means an attack on Mr Pope, just the mindset he represents with the above comments.
edit on 28-8-2013 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

You should sit down and think about the economic system that is in place in the world. Especially on the eve of our attack on Syria, solely a move to bring them under the boot of international banking (same as Libya).

Nick Pope isn't supporting anything. He is stating fact. Our economy has famously been referred to as a Ponzi Scheme by more than one official. There is nothing suprising in that. And, like any Ponzi Scheme, requires a base to support the increasingly smaller upper echelons.

Its just the way it works. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why do you even come on here anyway? You don't seem to agree with anything posted.
You should hang out on the yahoo news comments section.
Sorry, I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

The Nick Pope AMA has been one of the coolest things on ATS which is saying a lot.

However, I do disagree with some of what he said above especially about chemtrails and population control. Do the research yourselves about the barium and aluminum chemtrails.

With regards to people, TPTB absolutely want to reduce the population and its gone far beyond their simple Eugenics programs.

Where I do agree is with the idea that we are the base of the elite's power structure. This is something that many have spoken about. I especially like David Icke's way of presenting this.

Though the biggest thing we can do to stop the system, and I know many dont understand this, is to stop paying and filing income taxes. THIS is a major part of the reason why the sovereign citizen movement is such a threat.

The "Federal Reserve" wasnt created alone. It was created in conjunction with the IRS.

edit on 28-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

There are also other possible reasons for the chemtrails, I am assuming he has dismissed them all.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
The argument of needing people at the bottom only works if the people at the bottom cause more good than harm to the economy.

Close, but it's actually the other way around.

The pyramid only works if the economic system does more good than harm to the people at the bottom, and enables them to thrive upwards.

Our current "perverted" economic system doesn't anymore, so the future shows we need less centralism/fascism, not more.

No.

The economy is going down because there are not enough jobs for 300,000,000 people. We don't need any more base employees. We don't need more food here when 30% is wasted. You might be too focused on money, but I am looking at raw power which is their currency.

Power = energy/time literally. When energy is being leaked back down to the base because of welfare then this is not the optimum pyramid. They just don't need as many. They still need a lot, but wait until UScans take over and internet purchases over the phone are delivered by automated gps guided drones. Only human creativity will have value in the future.

One example for you:

en.wikipedia.org...

In the 1930s, 24 percent of the American population worked in agriculture compared to 1.5 percent in 2002; in 1940, each farm worker supplied 11 consumers, whereas in 2002, each worker supplied 90 consumers

That's a lot of lost jobs. Meant that one fourth of the entire country had to move on to other things like manufacturing. Manufacturing went down so we moved on to other things from their. IT jobs are going down so what's next?

What new jobs will you invent for all these unskilled people like myself?

Nick Pope seems rather simple minded to me.
edit on 8/28/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I had a chance to speak w/ pope and I've also followed what he say's about his short short stint investigating " UFO's"

I wasn't impressed with him then and still am not! Pope believes in UFO's but not chemtrails (?) lol there's just toooo much proof that if anything they 're seeding clouds. Professional ex-military/weather men have confirmed. Also... There's just to much out there not to believe.

I am also a person that has studied 911 in depth. However... Take a person w/ even a little common sense they know 2+2 did not add up that day. Pope believes men in a cave came up w/ this very expensive terrorist attack!!

Could pope be keeping his opinions to his self as to not get the US in trouble for murder!? Possible... I dont respect people like that. I think in order to get our respect back we need to take down those involved!!! Starting w/ Bush/Cheney!!!! A little water boarding and they might name their co-Conspirators!

As we still see Bush never left the White House sr and jr... And their deadly plans still go on today.
General Clarke admitted that " they " " tptb" wanted to take out 5 middle eastern countries... Guess which 5(?) guess which 2 are last (?) Syria/ Iran!!! I've been trying to warn people for yrs but I've given up!!! Until their hair blowers blow up...... Forgit about it!!!!

Well, thats not true... I still keep talking and am proud when people do see the light.
edit on 28-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

S&F thanks for a chance to blow off steam on this guy
edit on 28-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

As a once "normal" person deeply entrenched in society for 30 years before having certain experiences that gave me push in specific directions, I can attest to the difficulty one has allowing such possibilities to exist. I don't know Nick Pope but I have seen him speak on UFO's. He has obviously had many years of government life and believe me when I say that after working within that structure, opening ones mind to the mere possibility that these operations exist is so very hard. It would be somewhat akin to a devout catholic learning his faith was a sham.

I think Nick does a pretty good job with the tools he has and I suppose he has to remain pretty "normal" as he is a very public figure when it comes to UFO disclosure.

Society can take a wonderful open minded and loving child and turn it into a creature of lust, greed and blind reaction. I have no idea what Nicks path has been (or any of you out there for that matter) but I bet his reality has had a few kicks already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join