Obama's top objective is now clear-It isn't Socialism,he wants to establish a M.E.Islamic Empire

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The OP's assertion is idiocy. 'FACTS' Hilarious. Perfect for this paranoia proliferating site.




posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus
 


I don't think obama is in control of our foreign policy... Do we even have a foreign policy??? someone is calling the shots.. but i don't think it is Obama....


If I had to make an observation on this..... i think the USA is just trying to wreck any government that is not in favor with the west. destroying their infrastructure and then rebuilding it to be run and owned by the west.. with a puppet government that will make sure the oligarchs are in control in the background.. kinda like in the USA is right now.


Except I don't think the people they are using to bring this about will go along with the program after a regime change occurs..


..but the assertion that Obama is trying to put in an islamic empire... I think there was a better chance of that happening when ghadaffi was around.... and there will be less of a chance once assad is gone.
edit on 28-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus
 


He wants both. He needs a Islamic empire in the middle east to create self fulfilling prophecy played out like the bible. The illuminati thinks the god in the bible is evil and the Antichrist is good.

Socialism in America is to keep the oligarchy rich while everyone else poor. They don't want anyone else competing against them. They want all wealth to themselves.



posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I personally don't know what the endgame is with Obama but, he IS NOT working in America's best interest.
I would not surprise me if he was working with his "Step-Brother" to create a Caliphate with the Muslim Brotherhood
or The Saudi's. I have NEVER see or heard of a President SELL OUT his country the way this guy has done.
I know that there are those who are so proud for us to have a Black President BUT, you MUST look past race and take a very close look at what is happening to out country and how the entire is being effected by the Obama Presidency. Wake up EVERYONE and look at what is happening.....



posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
For years now, I believed that Obama was trying to establish Socialism in the US as his main objective. Although I still believe that, I believe that is main objective is to establish an Islamic empire in the Middle East, which will then threaten Europe and eventually the United States.
As evidence of that, look at what he has done:
He supported and continued the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, both of which benefited radical Islam.
He supported overthrow of Qaddafi in Libya.
He supported the Muslim Brotherhood in the overthrow of Muraback, a close ally of the US.
He has shown nothing but contempt for the heroic Egyptian Army, which took out Obama's buddy MB dictator Morsi, even though the Egyptian Army is the only party protecting Egyptian Christians, and preventing their slaughter.
Now he sides with Al Qaeda, and every indication is that he is going to attack Syria without congressional approval.
No one that looks at these FACTS can deny his intentions. He wants an Islamic empire established. Why? Perhaps he really is the Manchurian candidate.
I'd like to discuss this, and find out what others think. The facts are clear. The ultimate result of these events is most probably a middle east dominated by radical Islam. What is not clear is why Obama is taking this path.
edit on 27-8-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)


I do not think Obama is acting alone.

This is not how US politics works.

There are think-tanks that formulate the policy options, and influential actors (behind the scenes) who select the course of action.

Obama is a rubber-stamp. He does not have the independence to take major decisions.

Socialism has been encroaching on the "West" for a long time. The European "West" is far more socialist compared to USA. It did not happen suddenly in Obama's time.

The only major plan started by Obama is 'Obamacare' which has been thoroughly sabotaged by vested interests.



posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
I personally don't know what the endgame is with Obama but, he IS NOT working in America's best interest.
I would not surprise me if he was working with his "Step-Brother" to create a Caliphate with the Muslim Brotherhood
or The Saudi's. I have NEVER see or heard of a President SELL OUT his country the way this guy has done.
I know that there are those who are so proud for us to have a Black President BUT, you MUST look past race and take a very close look at what is happening to out country and how the entire is being effected by the Obama Presidency. Wake up EVERYONE and look at what is happening.....


Do you know "what is America's best interests"?

The Muslim Caliphate may not be Obama's idea. Just see the statements of conservative politicians after the 'coup' in Egypt.

USA wants to sabotage almost each and every country of middle-east as part of a grand plan. I suspect it is to lead to re-organization of borders thus realizing the Zionist dream.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Don't be ridiculous. .. That will never happen!



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

“In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War.”

– President Obama, United Nations General Assembly, September 23, 2009


www.whitehouse.gov...


Here is the Obama Doctrine. Straight from the White House dot gov site.


Something to think about.
edit on 29-8-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pistolerooo
I would not surprise me if he was working with his "Step-Brother" to create a Caliphate with the Muslim Brotherhood
or The Saudi's.


Yeah right. And my uncle Charlie runs the CIA, hence the 'C' in CIA.

Come on man, get a grip.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

“In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War.”

– President Obama, United Nations General Assembly, September 23, 2009


www.whitehouse.gov...


Here is the Obama Doctrine. Straight from the White House dot gov site.


Something to think about.


I just did. I read and re-read it. I can't, for the life of me, see anything wrong with it.

Let's see:


In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game.


The 'zero-sum' game puzzled me a bit. I mean, power never has been a zero-sum game. If you play it wrong, all loose, and it has never been anyway else.


No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed.


Seems even Obama has anarchistic tendencies. Good.


No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional divisions between nations of the South and the North make no sense in an interconnected world; nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long-gone Cold War.”


So, it seems Obama wants a united world. And that would be something bad?
edit on 29-8-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
I suspect it is to lead to re-organization of borders thus realizing the Zionist dream.


I don't believe that realisation of the Zionist dream requires a major re-shufflement of borders in the Middle-East. Most of what Zionists fought for has been accomplished. They have their own state, and Jews can live there in relative peace. That's all they wanted.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus
 


IMHO ... he's either totally incompetent OR he wants to help establish an Islamic Caliphate over a good chunk of the Middle East. His actions are surreal.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
While it would seem that we could look at what is happening as to be ,a this or that choice to understand. I think there are certain facts that might show a different picture . .one that is fuzzy to me at the present but as I add some of the finer details to my picture it becomes less fuzzy . This article I just read gave me 1 detail that is absent from the 2 scenarios we hear bantered back and forth ... "The US-led military and intelligence alliance comprises of: the United States, Israel, United Kingdom, France, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, aswell as numerous Lebanese political and paramilitary factions under the influence of Saudi Arabia. Although individual relationships and objectives have been in flux between this group, elements within all their respective establishments; governments; intelligence agencies; wealthy private donors and military contractors have worked to facilitate the transfer of arms and militants into Syria since the onset of the insurgency in March/April 2011. Although their individual desired outcomes and long-term objectives may differ; this alliance has held one common objective throughout: the destruction of an independent Syrian state." www.globalresearch.ca...

It's really hard to get a good grip on what the end plan is unless you consider that maybe the Bible is true and then you have a very important dot to use ....Other then that who can know . At best we are all guessing . Just my 2 cents worth



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg
 


Obama is spouting typical globalist vision. Remove the national boundaries, and replace political power centers with corporate power.

This is what I would expect of him. He has been put there by the Zionists.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritusI'd like to discuss this, and find out what others think. The facts are clear. The ultimate result of these events is most probably a middle east dominated by radical Islam. What is not clear is why Obama is taking this path.


Funnily enough, I was discussing this with other people a couple of days ago. I don't think Obama has any power over foreign policy whatsoever. In my opinion, he's just a puppet who is told what to do. Unfortunately, that includes helping Muslim Extremists gain the upper hand in nations such as Libya, Egypt and now potentially Syria along with the mess that is Afghanistan and Iraq. My opinion is that there is a "Big Picture" that isn't so obvious yet. The British and American governments aren't this stupid where they'll willingly help terrorist groups if there wasn't another agenda behind it all. I would say that they're trying to put all the pieces in place for "Armageddon" and the "Anti-Christ" where Muslims destroy Israel (Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood being extreme enough to happily do so when they have control of entire nations) but that's too obvious. But then, Occam's Razor and all..



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
For years now, I believed that Obama was trying to establish Socialism in the US as his main objective. Although I still believe that, I believe that is main objective is to establish an Islamic empire in the Middle East, which will then threaten Europe and eventually the United States.
As evidence of that, look at what he has done:
He supported and continued the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, both of which benefited radical Islam.
He supported overthrow of Qaddafi in Libya.
He supported the Muslim Brotherhood in the overthrow of Muraback, a close ally of the US.
He has shown nothing but contempt for the heroic Egyptian Army, which took out Obama's buddy MB dictator Morsi, even though the Egyptian Army is the only party protecting Egyptian Christians, and preventing their slaughter.
Now he sides with Al Qaeda, and every indication is that he is going to attack Syria without congressional approval.
No one that looks at these FACTS can deny his intentions. He wants an Islamic empire established. Why? Perhaps he really is the Manchurian candidate.
I'd like to discuss this, and find out what others think. The facts are clear. The ultimate result of these events is most probably a middle east dominated by radical Islam. What is not clear is why Obama is taking this path.
edit on 27-8-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)


The real motivation is that the USA is fed up of having to deal with dozens of individual countries which have to be negotiated with separately. The European countries have formed themselves into the EU, the Asian countries have formed their own economic zone. Even Africa has their African economic and trade zone. That just leaves the Middle East. So having all these dictators wiped off the map and replaced with some Islamic caliphate would solve this problem.



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by ForteanOrg
 


Obama is spouting typical globalist vision. Remove the national boundaries, and replace political power centers with corporate power.

This is what I would expect of him. He has been put there by the Zionists.


I thought it were the Americans that chose him. Twice.

Statistically you aren't making much sense. There are roughly 16 million jews worldwide, about half of them live in Israel. So, assuming that all Jews are zionists - they are not - and all that do not live in Israel are Americans - they are not - roughly at best 4 million of the 314 million Americans could have voted for Obama because they are Zionists.

See, even in America they still need about half the population to agree on who will be the POTUS. You give those "zionists" way too much power..
edit on 29-8-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by ForteanOrg
 


Obama is spouting typical globalist vision. Remove the national boundaries, and replace political power centers with corporate power.

This is what I would expect of him. He has been put there by the Zionists.


I thought it were the Americans that chose him. Twice.

Statistically you aren't making much sense. There are roughly 16 million jews worldwide, about half of them live in Israel. So, assuming that all Jews are zionists - they are not - and all that do not live in Israel are Americans - they are not - roughly at best 4 million of the 314 million Americans could have voted for Obama because they are Zionists.

See, even in America they still need about half the population to agree on who will be the POTUS. You give those "zionists" way too much power..
edit on 29-8-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)


The zionists have been influential far far beyond their numbers. They shape public opinion by several tools, and have massive financial resources.



posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Originally posted by GargIndia
I suspect it is to lead to re-organization of borders thus realizing the Zionist dream.


I don't believe that realisation of the Zionist dream requires a major re-shufflement of borders in the Middle-East. Most of what Zionists fought for has been accomplished. They have their own state, and Jews can live there in relative peace. That's all they wanted.


israel is a rothschild military outpost to facilitate control of the oil riches--nothing to do with what you said, except possibly in the naive minds of some of the pawns recruited to occupy other people's lands there. what it has done is poison relations between jews and arabs in the region who previously coexisted in peace; in fact, while not perfect, the arab world was the only place on earth where jews were not despised at some point. that, of course, had a lot to do with millions of khazarian converts who adopted luciferian talmudic pseudo-judaism. torah believing orthdox jews detest zionism and the political state of israel. the jewish community in iran is about the only one in the mideast that can worship freely and openly today--thanks to the zionists.



posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by ProfEmeritus
 


IMHO ... he's either totally incompetent OR he wants to help establish an Islamic Caliphate over a good chunk of the Middle East. His actions are surreal.


ever hear of the nwo (then look on your dollar bill), illuminati, bilderbergers, rothschilds, rockefellers etc.? globalism is first and foremost about abolishing nation states, then depopulation and total control by the bankers (see david rockefeller's own words). he is following his orders at home and abroad. syria and other nations in the region have been on the dart board at least since geo. w. took up his puppethood (refer to gen. wes clark and pentagon's list of countries to take down). no puppet disobeys his prime directives, knowing full well the consequences.





new topics
 
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join