It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against... never mind Soorcha Fall HOAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

Link

If true then things just got worse. I don't know how trust worthy the source is.

It also claims that the Chechen terrorists are controlled by the Saudis.

According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Don't know if it's true or not, just putting the info out there.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

Link

If true then things just got worse. I don't know how trust worthy the source is.

It also claims that the Chechen terrorists are controlled by the Saudis.

According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Don't know if it's true or not, just putting the info out there.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
BS....

Sorcha Faal

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hoax and scam , nobody is that crazy , even Saudis to blackmail Putin and to say stupid thing like " We are controling Chechen terorists"

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

lol we all know the Saudi's train terrorists, but to think they would have the balls to threaten Russia. I don't think anyone is that crazy, not even the bankers. hahahahhaah

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Part of the story is apparently true. Read this on Zerohedge this morning.

Meet Saudi Arabia's Bandar bin Sultan: The Puppetmaster Behind The Syrian War

[Bandar bin Sultan] I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics in the city of Sochi on the Black Sea next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us, and they will not move in the Syrian territory’s direction without coordinating with us. These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role or influence in Syria’s political future.”

Saudi Arabia says it controls "Chechen groups" and appears to be threatening to use them in both Syria and at the Olympic games.

ATS Thread

edit on 27-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
do you really blame him after the "bribe" and then "threat" that Saudi Arabia, apparently gave him to "back off" on his support of Assad? i think i would be ticked off as well and also make them my number one target.

The talks — divulged in leaked documents — were allegedly about an oil deal that would stabilize Russia's markets, if Saudi Arabia curtailed the amount of oil it put on the global market. In exchange for their global price fixing — the Telegraph's Ambrose Evans-Pritchard writes that Russia "relies on an oil price near $100 to fund the budget" — Russia would back off its support for Assad. But there was a threat allegedly hidden in there right along with the fruit. From The Telegraph [emphasis theirs]: [Soudi intel chief] Prince Bandar [bin Sultan] pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord. “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” he allegedly said. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If Syria does go up in a global power grab, global harmony will be under increased tension. Security at the next Olympic games is just one small repercussion, there will be many others with potentially much larger impacts.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh look a hoax well this was a surprise coming from you.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh look a hoax well this was a surprise coming from you.

Do you always act act like a baby on other people wall?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

When it comes to Putin or Russia why do people see the need on ATS to post in the hoax section because none of the other rubbish gets posted as a hoax and we should all #BlamePutin

I'm still waiting to see this great Russian invasion of the Ukraine but so far we have had ten false alarms here on ATS

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

When it comes to Putin or Russia why do people see the need on ATS to post in the hoax section because none of the other rubbish gets posted as a hoax and we should all #BlamePutin

I'm still waiting to see this great Russian invasion of the Ukraine but so far we have had ten false alarms here on ATS

It's called a Covert Invasion, Where do you think the rebels are getting support from.

new topics

top topics

join