Existence of New Element Confirmed 115

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

---

My space brothers tell they have discovered 253 elements with islands of stability
at Element-213, Element-187 and Element-152! Everything else decays far too rapidly
to be of any use. E-213 is used in spacecraft shielding and 187 and 152 are
used as HEAVY metamaterials which can easily MIMIC the properties of a variety of
lower stable elements and are thus used in scientific and medical instrumentation._javascript:icon('
')

---

I should note that isotopes of E116 and E115 are part of the
island of stability in that atomic number range which will be
found and publicly disclosed soon enough.
edit on 2013/8/28 by StargateSG7 because: Oh Yeah!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILLERCODE
Bob Lazar said it was a stable element....is this stable?
edit on 20/08/2013 by KILLERCODE because: (no reason given)

From the article, it appears not stable since the alleged new element was identified by the metrics of its alpha decay products.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Now its the time to become more powerful and promote no-peace in the world.This element gonna destroy many lives.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
reply to post by oblvion

---

My space brothers tell they have discovered 253 elements with islands of stability
at Element-213, Element-187 and Element-152! Everything else decays far too rapidly
to be of any use. E-213 is used in spacecraft shielding and 187 and 152 are
used as HEAVY metamaterials which can easily MIMIC the properties of a variety of
lower stable elements and are thus used in scientific and medical instrumentation._javascript:icon('
')

---

I should note that isotopes of E116 and E115 are part of the
island of stability in that atomic number range which will be
found and publicly disclosed soon enough.
edit on 2013/8/28 by StargateSG7 because: Oh Yeah!

Interesting do you have anything else to share that your space brothers have told you?

This is more interesting than all these people who think the Call Of Duty franchise idea of zombie creation is real, heck who knows maybe it is real
Area 51 has a teleporter to the moon in hanger 13.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

---

Please do note the astonished open eye flashing face icon
at the end of my post which should indicate my state
of mind and level of sarcasm.....!

---

I should note that there are a predicted island of stability as per the below:

See Island of Stability:
en.wikipedia.org...
--

I should also note that my "Space Brothers" consist of a 35 year old
teddy bear that APPEARS to talk to me ...and ...sometimes I answer BACK!
AND....my other "Space Brother" consists of an old Molson Canadian beer bottle
from way back in the early 80's when they STILL had stubby neck. It has this
shimmering face shape in it and it ALSO talks to me after about a 4th shot
of Sambucca...so YUP those Space Brothers have a LOT to say after a few brewskis.
edit on 2013/8/28 by StargateSG7 because: sp.
edit on 2013/8/28 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i have this feeling that china already discovered it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Well, they named it after a partner lab...I believe they've confirmed up to 118, so this is kind of late news, isn't it? More fascinating to me is the research on the "island of stability", which should create methods to extend the half lives of these elements so that we can actually experiment with them, and possibly find radical uses for them.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

TBF, the island of stability is common knowledge, and with the Government's honesty level at an all time low, it wouldn't shock me to find that secret research (especially in this field) is far ahead of what we are allowed to know.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

So you're not really friends with the Furlings or the Nox?

I was kind of hoping 115 was some kind of super conducting element that can be formed into a ring shape and then charged with massive amounts of energy.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
reply to post by RAY1990

TBF, the island of stability is common knowledge, and with the Government's honesty level at an all time low, it wouldn't shock me to find that secret research (especially in this field) is far ahead of what we are allowed to know.

Just look up graphs of atomic stability.

www.kentchemistry.com...

We are standing at the edge of the ocean with regard to what elements might exists. Somewhere at the end towards infinity is going to be neutronstarium and blackholium.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Does that mean we have to call 115 'LAZARIUM'?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just had to post this, this is incredibly exciting:

All the reported above isotopes of element 115, obtained by nuclear collisions of lighter nuclei, are severely neutron-deficient, because the proportion of neutrons to protons needed for maximum stability increases with atomic number. The most stable isotope will probably be 299Uup, with 184 neutrons, a known "magic" closed-shell number conferring exceptional stability, making it (with one further proton outside the "magic number" of 114 protons) both the chemical and the nuclear homolog of 209Bi; but the technology required to add the required neutrons presently does not exist. This is because no known combination of target and projectile can result in the required neutrons. It has been suggested[by whom?] that such a neutron-rich isotope could be formed by quasifission (fusion followed by fission) of a massive nucleus, multi-nucleon transfer reactions in collisions of actinide nuclei, or by the alpha decay of a massive nucleus (although this would depend on the stability of the parent nuclei towards spontaneous fission).

From Wikipedia. Bob said that such an element would exist and that it WAS stable. Look at this for crying out loud, it even says that the TECHNOLOGY DOESN'T EXIST! This is just simply amazing, if stability was induced perhaps he was right.

The guy has a particle accelerator in his backyard, and his main contractors are all military.

Now why would the military work with a fraud?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I was honestly thinking you were talking to aliens, sorry your sarcasm was lost on my feeble mind.

Admittedly I also know little about nuclear physics, so what your telling me is that there is a island of stability associated with heavy elements and when we start learning to explore this island properly we will find stable yet heavy isotopes?

So what uses could we have for elements like 115 or past 118?

Also just how far can you see the periodic table going in terms of super heavy elements whether made naturally or in a lab?

Expended periodic table
I have been reading this, fascinating stuff but isn't a lot of it just hypothetical?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Thanks, this is all fascinating stuff

I'm just an idiot trying to learn.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

I was honestly thinking you were talking to aliens, sorry your sarcasm was lost on my feeble mind.

Admittedly I also know little about nuclear physics, so what your telling me is that there is a island of stability associated with heavy elements and when we start learning to explore this island properly we will find stable yet heavy isotopes?

So what uses could we have for elements like 115 or past 118?

Also just how far can you see the periodic table going in terms of super heavy elements whether made naturally or in a lab?

Expended periodic table
I have been reading this, fascinating stuff but isn't a lot of it just hypothetical?

---

Unfortunately, my humour is so dry, even 10 brewskis couldn't make my jokes wet!

So going on the next subject of Islands of Stability starting at E115 to E118 and others near 180
there really is almost no limit to artificially created elements in terms of atomic weight.
Those numbers I didn't just pull out of my head, there actually SHOULD be STABLE
superheavy elements that could be used as Meta-Materials which will mimic lower elements
in their base properties. Starting at the most unstable NATURAL element Francium-223, almost
everything else is relatively UNSTABLE with half lives less than Francium's 22 minutes or less
which is kind of useless for most everyday applications.

By Islands of stability beyond just Francium, I mean superheavy isotopes that have a stability that could
be described in terms of HOURS or more which could be good enough for SHORT-TERM
radiation or physical SHIELDING purposes such as in space probes that go really close
to the sun or deep into the gas clouds of Jupiter or Saturn. That's about the only use
I can think of for SuperHeavy Isotopes in the E115 to 118 and E180+ regions on the periodic table.
Such shielding could protect the electronics of such Sun or Jupiter probes for long enough
that decent readings (OR EVEN MULTI-SPECTRAL VIDEO!) could be taken and sent back
to Earth via powerful transmitters.

The problem is MAKING those initial stable superheavy isotopes using nuclear bombardment
using other heavy nucleii on an ad-hoc basis (i.e. on demand) so that the temporary shielding
offered by superheavy elements could be put to good use on space probes, specialized digging
machinery and other uses where sheer weight is required for protection or action on a
time-constrained basis as offered by the generally short half-life of even "stable" superheavy
elements.

Link to how to create heavy elements:
www.livescience.com...
edit on 2013/8/28 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There are many ways to power a spaceship, easiest by using mercury.

Mercury is an interesting metal, and the current science has not been able to utilize it.

Bob Lazar's account seems fictitious to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
There are many ways to power a spaceship, easiest by using mercury.

Mercury is an interesting metal, and the current science has not been able to utilize it.

Bob Lazar's account seems fictitious to me.

Sup garg, actually you should be familiar with vimanas and ancient india scripts, didn't they use Mercury known as "Quicksilver" to power their craft???

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

There is confusion in current science about structure of matter, specially sub-atomic particles.

This is holding the science back from harnessing nuclear energy in spaceships.

The issue is fundamental and relates to the current basic theories that make up Physics.

The book "Vaimanic Shashtra" that was "accidently" discovered by a temple priest in South India may or may not be authentic, but it does not describe the construction of the "engine". So it cannot be used to build the engine.

I do not see any way for earth human to fly out of confines of this solar system with the current knowledge and technology.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The experiment consisted of firing ions of a rare isotope of calcium (48Ca) at targets made of thin films of americum (243Am) created at Oak Ridge National Lab in the USA. Occasionally (1.5 times per day on average), these two elements fused to form an isotope of element 115, with a mass number of 288. Although the element has a half life of 140-190 milliseconds, it's presence was proven by the characteristic chain of more stable decay products it leaves behind.
Source

So, lasting less than a second, how does one contain such an element? It would have to be continually manufactured and that would take huge energy. Lazar had linked this material with anti-gravity properties used as a propulsion mechanism for E.T. space vehicles. It is like you have to have another remarkable, energy producing process that supplies what is needed to maintain some quantity of E115... What could that be?

edit on 28-8-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

Added Note: I am sure Intel loves the fact that this new element is called ununPentium
edit on 28-8-2013 by charlyv because: content

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Mr Lazar likely knew about element 115 not due to UFO, but due to scientific experiments that he was privy to.
So the element must have been named before he published his story. It is really very simple.

They keep on making misleading statements. Many scientific discoveries are published decades after they are made, due mostly to military considerations.

I do not think element 115 is what Lazar made it out to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join