It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian family moves to cave after home demolished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Is this how Israel, "the only Democracy in the Middle East ", treats its indigenous people?

With no other housing options, Zir, his wife and five children have gathered their belongings and moved into a cave that used to serve as the family’s stable. “My house was demolished, and I was obliged to live here because I did not have any place to go to,” said Zir, a 39-year-old maintenance worker. “I wanted to rent a house but there are no houses here for rent, because there are no licenses for us Arabs to build.”

Palestinian family moves to cave

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There is suffering on both sides of that conflict. I think it's a decent human interest piece, but by no means does it tell the full story for either side.

Propaganda at its best.

The same could be said if it were a Israeli family crying about the hardships by some Palestinian action.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Israel will be by next week to seal the cave up. The way the ZioNazis see it there is no such thing as a Palestinian they are all refugees from Jordan and other Muslim nations so they have no right to the land. They say this while overlooking the fact that they are also descendants of refugees.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Are the people of Palestine being pushed out?
ifamericansknew.org...

new topics

top topics

join