It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Prepares Massive retaliatory strikes against Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Russia Prepares massive retaliatory strikes against Saudi Arabia if Syria is attacked.

This worrying news story has been posted in another thread but just a side issue to another
perspective on the rapidly unfolding events in the Middle East.

I don't know the credibility of the news story and I am putting it out here
for verification/analysis..

Source

Heedless of Russian warnings which have fallen on deaf ears, however, British Prime Minister David Cameron this morning recalled the British Parliament to vote on attacking Syria as the Obama regime abruptly cancelled their meeting with Russia scheduled for tomorrow on finding a path to peace for Syria, and the West begins its plans to attack the Syrian nation “within days.” As Syria itself has warned that should it be attacked by the West there will be “global chaos,” the Western peoples themselves have not been told of the fact that on 17 May 2013, Putin ordered Russian military forces to “immediately move” from Local War to Regional War operational status and to be “fully prepared” to expand to Large-Scale War should either the US or EU enter into the Syrian Civil War, a situation they are still in at this very hour. With Putin’s previous order, and as we had reported on in our 17 May report “Russia Issues “All-Out War” Alert Over Syria,” and now combined with his new ordering of massive retaliatory strikes against Saudi Arabia, any attack on Syria is viewed by Russia as being an attack on itself.

edit on 27-8-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thank you for fixing that. Normally I would have had some fun with the typos, but this is far too serious for that.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
How would Russia get to Saudi Arabia? This is a joke made by people who have no idea that an Atlas would help them when they make such silly claims.

Russia has nothing to touch Saudi Arabia with. Even Russia's small navy would be out of their depth against Saudi Arabia's modern air and naval units.

Regards
edit on 27/8/2013 by paraphi because: To add - the source is wrong. The British Parliament is being recalled to debate and not vote on an attack against Syria. Poor source. Wrong information. Amateurs.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The thread has been moved to the Hoax section... I had no idea it was fake.

Sorry,

but just a point in question.. Russia is well capable of reaching Saudi

Long range bombers
and or Ballistic missiles.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It's understandable. I believe articles by this website are by a known hoaxer. No biggie.

But I agree Russia could well attack Saudi Arabia because they have the capabilities. However, I think they're allies too. So it wouldn't make sense.

top topics

join