It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda - By Jim Marrs - Anyone read this book?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

it's a great book. you'll definitely have trouble putting it down, especially if you can appreciate Rise of the Fourth Reich. One of the greatest investigative journalists in American history IMHO

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

I think that Jim Marrs is a high quality person and researcher.

I believe that his perspective on the critters is above average true.

L.A. Marzulli,

www.lamarzulli.com...

Chris Putnam & Tom Horn with Exo-Vaticana

are all saying essentially the same things. Their warnings are more than worth paying heed to, imho.

IIRC, Jim Marrs may not be quite the orthodox authentic Christian type in his religion/philosophy but I forget--I'm just not certain--I have a moderate flag in my mind on that score but I forget about what issues.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thanks. I'd forgotten about that.

Has he commented anywhere re the Syria, WW3 stuff?

I wonder if we could get him, LA Marzulli, Chris Putnam, Tom Horn and Stan Deyo to have a round table AMA hereon.

Springer?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yep. Its worth the read. I was not disappointed. I think you will enjoy it regardless of your beliefs one way or the other

leolady

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I read it a few months ago. It is a good book with very sensible no nonsense arguments. I liked the analysis of crop circles, in particular. A good read if you want a straight talking overview of the subject.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yes, I really enjoyed Alien Agenda. I also have Trillion Dollar Conspiracy and Rule by Secrecy. These are one of the few books that look rather tattered on my bookshelves. I have a tendency to revisit those books often. I also have the book Above Top Secret. He uses anonymous quotes from us posters. :-)

I am definitely buying Rise of the Fourth Reich. If he writes more books I will buy them. He has a writing style I like and his research is sound.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join