Should Obama's Nobel Peace Prize Be Stripped From Him?

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
With much regret it does seem likely that the world is about to be plunged into WW3 if Obama presses the button and authorises military attacks against Syria. If he does and it seems likely he will now, should he now be stripped of his Nobel Prize? It would be a nonsense for him to retain it if he is making war not peace! He should be Giving Peace A Chance!

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just because the political right wants Obama stripped of everything including his own life based solely on their deep unrelenting personal hatred of the man, doesn't mean that an award that was freely given to him based only on the fact that he wasn't Bush should be taken away.

Don't give me the crap that this is because of something he is currently doing, because this absolute and total hatred for this person was evident prior to his first term as president.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Just because the political right wants Obama stripped of everything including his own life based solely on their deep unrelenting personal hatred of the man, doesn't mean that an award that was freely given to him based only on the fact that he wasn't Bush should be taken away.

Don't give me the crap that this is because of something he is currently doing, because this absolute and total hatred for this person was evident prior to his first term as president.

Male cow fecees. If there any hatred it was the Left's toward Bush. Obama should be impeached and arrested, not because of any hatred towards him, but, because of his actions.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

doesn't mean that an award that was freely given to him based only on the fact that he wasn't Bush should be taken away.

Pretty much proved the op there.

He was given the award for nothing.

Only person I see taking away life senselssly is the nobel peace prize winner. nice political trolling there.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

While I do not know if this could be done.
In my opinion his actions have cheapened the meaning of the Peace Prize beyond repair.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If anything like that was even seriously mentioned in MSM... you think all the 'racist' chatter is bad now, we couldn't possibly imagine the stink of stripping a Nobel Peace Prize would cause.

We have bigger fish to fry. Let Obama keep his trophy... we have a war to derail.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
has it ever been done?..is there any precedent for it? i have no opinion on whether it should be stripped from him personally ..i dont know, i think he is more or less a puppet and pretty much fraudulent

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hmm....... I dunno , Possiblly if this Mattered at ALL to Most Decent People around the Globe........

First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

if Obama presses the button and authorises military attacks against Syria

LOL......that's funny. Obama, just like EVERY president before him IS a puppet, they are given their thrones (and Nobel peace prizes) to carry out The Agenda. They "authorise" jack-snip.

Let him keep the prize, that way future generations will know that The Nobel Peace Prize is given for political purposes, NOT for peace initiatives.

General comment (not specifically aimed at the OP)

Keep bickering between red and blue.......what a perfect little situation the (real) masters have honed.

edit on 27/8/13 by Strewth because: Meh.................

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
He never should have even gotten it to begin with.
Even some members of the committee thought so.

The reasons he got it ..... 1 - he wasn't Bush and 2 - he read pretty speeches others wrote.

There were a few O-bots here who just fawned all over Obama when he got the award.
They coo'd that he deserved it because he inspired so many.

I don't know if it can be stripped from him or not.
But really .. it's not his fault that he got it without deserving it.
It's the fault of the anti-Bush Nobel Peace Prize committee.
They played politics .... and now they are being bit in the butt and should be embarrassed.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes and it should be given to Ron Paul.

edit on 27-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Of course he should, he never shouldve gotten it in the first place.
Unfortunately though, I think I read that no person thats ever received the prize has had it taken away.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Look at the list of Nobel Peace Prize winners from the past and you will see plenty of them with blood on their hands. I am no friend of Obama, but he is hardly unique in the annals of the prize.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No.

If anything they will probably give him another one...

Or maybe the congressional medal of honor.....

Maybe even a purple heart since he was hurt while serving as Commander in chief.
(his poor little feelings are hurt every time he don't get his way)

Now he's going to start another war.......

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The Noble prizes are a joke. It is who you know not what you do.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Just talking about that very thing this morning, I think that since he came into power he has shown no example of peace.

I wish someone could do an image I have in mind...

I see Damascus during an explosion such as we have heard about today, with Obama as a 3 headed dog frothing, teeth barred and rearing away from the hand that feeds him, chains busting as he frantically aims at Syria.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Male cow fecees. If there any hatred it was the Left's toward Bush. Obama should be impeached and arrested, not because of any hatred towards him, but, because of his actions.

Oh that's right, I forgot. No one is allowed to mention Bush, as far as the right is concerned, the universe was sucked into a null void for a period of 8 years between 2001 and 2009.

Sorry, my bad, I forgot about that revisionist history.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Only person I see taking away life senselssly is the nobel peace prize winner. nice political trolling there.

He wasn't doing so when he got the prize, is the Nobel Prize committee supposed to be clairvoyant? They had no idea what Obama was going to turn out like. All they knew was his speech in Cairo, and again, the fact that he wasn't Bush which was the consensus at the time. It's not political trolling if it's the truth.

new topics

top topics

join