It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

PS By the way...Miley Cyrus is not a model...so your point is flawed to a degree....but in the most basic way....I see what you are getting at.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Israel took over Palestinian's land and killed and terrorized them. They threaten and attack their neighbor. They don't believe in any border.

Bottom line :

Israel is illegitimate state and comparing any state with Israel is not logical , so you are Hypocrite yourself when you don't share your house with Jews and give the land of other people to Jews.

So , who is hypocrite now ?

Wow, you really bought into the fake history of that region and time didn't you. There never was a Palestinian people. Did you know that all those "Palestinians" moved into the region from countries like Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Lebanon, etc after WWII and only the Jews entering were counted as immigrants while any Arab sort was counted as there "From Time Immemorial"? Did you know there has ALWAYS been a Jewish presence in the land after the time of King David?

Now notice the TOTAL area of Israel and Jordan. This was referred to as "Palestine" and mandated under British administration following World War I (see next map below). How convenient that today's Arab propagandists forget that land east of the Jordan River was also part of "Palestine" and is, in fact, the Arab-Palestinian State! From 1517-1917 Turkey's Ottoman Empire controlled a vast Arab empire, a portion of which is today Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine. During World War I (1914-1918), Turkey supported Germany. When Germany was defeated, so were the Turks. In 1916 control of the southern portion of their Ottoman Empire was "mandated" to France and Britain under the Sykes-Picot Agreement, which divided the Arab region into zones of influence. Lebanon and Syria were assigned (mandated) to France... and "Palestine" (today's Jordan, Israel and "West Bank") was mandated to Great Britain.
link

Did you know they (arabs) were given twice the land mass as the Jews (Land of Jordan / Palestine)? Did you know that it was the French who were in charge of that part of the agreement and the British who were in charge of the Jewish part of Balfour? Did you know that the Muslim nations attacked Israel twice and lost? Did you know they told the Muslim immigrants to leave their towns so they could drive the infidel dog Jews into the sea and kill them all and after they could go and take their possessions and such? Well, they LOST the war, and the Jews said, "Don't come back".

Did you study about those same immigrant Muslims were not allowed to return to their countries because they were a useful tool as "refugees" when they literally had not been gone from Syria, Lebanon, etc for more than 40 years? No, of course not, because it does not fit in with your reality of history. You hate the Jews and that is all there is to it. That land they were given was barren. Nothing grew in that area. The Bedouins would march through there and make pit stops in the few villages to get some supplies and such then keep on trucking. It was not until Israel took the land that it blossomed just as the Tanach said it would.

Did you know this was all prophesied? Did you study about the 13th century rabbi named Judah the Pious and what he said would happen? Let me share it with you.

He said that Jerusalem would be taken over by the Turkish and be held for 8 Jubilees. A Jubilee is 50 years. Thus he said, it would be held by the Turkish for 400 years. Then it would be no man's land for 1 Jubilee or 50 years, and then the Jews would take Jerusalem back over and that generation would see Messiah come. Well, here is historical fact for you.

The rabbi also prophesied that during the ninth Jubilee Jerusalem would be a “no-man’s land.” This is exactly what happened from 1917 to 1967, due to the fact that the Holy Land was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally “belonged” to no nation.
source

The Turkish Ottoman Empire took over control of Jerusalem in 1517 and held it until the end of WW I in 1917.

If indeed 1217 and 1517 were jubilee years as Judah Ben Samuel believed, then his prophecy was exactly right, because exactly 400 years after the Turks took control of Jerusalem they were driven out of the city and the holy land in 1917 by the Allied forces under the command of General George Allenby – on Hanukkah, by the way.
source

Then no one had control of Jerusalem and it was literally called, "NO MAN'S LAND" and then after the 6 day war where the Jews were attacked AGAIN, they took it over in 1967 and have held it ever since.

I hope you can handle that an obscure rabbi from the 1200's laid this all out and he has been right thus far.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the u.k and Britain to do something to. People believe that v for vendetta was a historical movie to this day. Lol

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

As long as there is a Cheese burger at Mcdonalds. Free money for college. Cell phones Facebook and satellite TV with 100 times more drama and comedy shows than news shows. And as long as Mainstream media cencors and lies about the news...We will do nothing. If we do we have fema prison ran by the DOD for people with political views that are not those of the government.

So it is the carrot or stick. IF you do not want the carrot , you get the stick. They have been keeping American people in fear. This is new strategy for US govt to make young people fight for the straw reasons and empty promises. IT is no wonder why the war-veterans all get depressed and mad.

As long as echelon and prizm exist there can be no successful attempt to take down our tyrannes government.

Look at the timing. Why now ? Why some one should reveal the information about NSA now ?

Because it is the time that people should fear for their lives and don't trust in Facebook and tweeter to revolt against the govt.

And another reason to fear is the recent incidents inside USA , the bombing and killing which many signs say they were plotted ,too. Just like 9/11 they are trying hard to push the people to the side they want. By carrot or stick.

As long as the other countries of the world ALLOW what our government has done and will be doing we ourselves can do nothing.

Which other countries ? The ones which are owned by the elites or the ones which are puppets or the ones who are terrorists and should be attacked ?

As long as our governments technology is superior to t civilian technology we can do nothing.

How do you know that except that the same lying media and movie industry is saying so ?

As long as the %25 of the population with their own opinions and non conditioned views are trapped by drug addiction and diseases. We can do nothing.

ARE you addict? I don't think so. So you can do something. Anything from commenting here to talking to the family about war and last wars.

.as long as whistle blowers are thought to be tyranis and betraying.

Let's clear something for you.

I live in Iran. IT has been years that I am familiar with the NWO and the idea of One world govt and TPTB , illuminati and .....

I have been discussing much with people for a while. I noticed some pattern in their discussion. I found that

A-some people talk about the corruption that is taking over the young people and others , They never accepted the truth and always were bringing on new evidence of the vast corruption. The conclusion of discussion with these people always was that the whole people are getting corrupted and there is no way to stay safe. These discussions were always failure.

B- There were some people who accepted and decided to investigate about these matters for themselves.

As the time passed , I began to focus on the lives of the people who complained about the corruption , I figured out that the people are corrupted themselves , they bribe , they steal and they do whatever they want.

And understanding these facts helped me be more strong in swimming opposite stream of the river. I don't say that I have a boat , but at least swimming everywhere I want.

I propose that you choose your way yourself. Know the difference between you and others , between corrupted and others. trust in god and do something.

God this post is making me severely depressed...

Don't be. There is no absolute gloom in this world. May god help you and help me.
edit on 28-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mideast

Why aren't you listening , Iran US Syria are ALL evil. Isreal is the only democracy meant to form on the planet for the chosen people.

Sorry I thought Iran's Shia's the 12'ers where 'Gods chosen'. ?

No , the ones who fear god are the ones that god loves. translation always flaws.

49:13
surely the most honorable of you with allah is the one among you most careful

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

reply to post by piequal3because14

When come to responsability Europe has run like a coward,by leaving US alone....to pay the bills.

That is the price that the police should pay and this is how one world govt should work.

I hope we find a way out.
I will think out a way,but right now it is too much silence.

The silence of collusion of a criminal group.

Silence of united hyenas before attacking the herd.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

Skull and Bones ?

Wonder if they are related to Irans Hojjatieh ?

So , you decided to play smart again and searched google "Iran secret society" and you found Hujjatieh ?

Well done but they are not society as it is translated.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne
reply to post by mideast

You have a very narrow, but precise mindset about what is the "right" action. I strongly advise against any revolution, because many agencies are just waiting for exactly that to happen so they can gain more control. But obviously you won't consider any of my points against revolution. The true revolution is not in the amount of blood you spill, but in the ideas you let take hold of your actions. But I understand some people can't realize that.

Some people can't realize that their very action will end the rest of your constitution, because as soon as law enforcement goes out of the window, you can be sure as heck that criminals will happily step in key positions (as mafia is perfectly ready to do, as we all very well know). And our son's new future will be darker than our present, all that because a few of the people weren't satisfied enough with their present.

Is there really such groups ?

Because I believe that US govt has been keeping American people in fear. And I haven't read about them. So please explain more if possible.

Or some link with accurate news and information.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

What efforts have you done except watching about us or reading what your fellow english researchers have provided for you ?

I am just one Man with an opinion here at ATS. I don't believe everything that I watch either, and I do my own research, I don't allow others to do it for me.

Let me just say this, My best friend was born in Iran. We played football together in high school (hell of a linebacker by the way). Now he may be a Christian, but his parents who I know very well are Muslim. In fact, I know many Persians, most who are Muslim.

The fact of the matter is, I know a lot more than you think that I know. So don't make assumptions my friend. ~$heopleNation

It is not making assumptions. I asked.

And it is good to know that you are independence and trust your own mind and eye

But WAhhabis don't live in Iran and not all Muslims are WAhhabis.

BTW , it depends on you if you want to know them or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nw15062

Lastly I myself sympathize for those who suffer at the hands of the few greedy people in this country who have gained power, but as you have asked us not to consider all in one group to be the same, then please provide the same to us. Do not speak as though ALL Americans believe everything we are told and agree on all subjects or actions of our government.

Bring the link and I will appologize for the reply for judging ALL americans.

Please remember we are all not the same, America is one of the most diversified countries in the world, we range from very low intelligence to very high intelligence, from compassionate to stoic, from creative to logical, we are the full spectrum, and so we carry many ideas and many opinions, but one opinion the majority agree upon is that these wars must stop, the fighting must stop, the corruption and petty laws must stop.

I agree with your other opinion and also with this one. All I have is reading webpages and studying.I know if I even live there I can not judge all the people.

I do not know how to summarize my post other then ask you understand that we should not be judged equally, as neither should you. And that despite our daily struggles each of us try to do what we can, when we can, however we can, while still trying to hold on to what we have left for lives.

I pray you be well and success.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I am glad our iranian friend went to sleep, I just want to say one last thing, they are lucky Israel is as calm as they are.

Me ,too. Except the time it bombed Syria several times and attacked recently on Lebanon ,too.

Personally I grow weary of fanaticism, especially in the name of religion of any kind

And I doubt you believe in anything but a secular state for Zionist jews , as you have been told

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
reply to post by mideast

You're absolutely right. we should do something....in fact I'm going to go write an email to my congressman, well as soon as dancing with the stars is over. maybe tomorrow then. oh no, things are pretty busy at work, and with the economy there's ten people lined up to take my place so I can't afford to upset the boss. maybe this weekend.

Wait, I heard there was going to be a protest this weekend. oh, the MSM told me those Tea Party types are a bunch of old white people and racists and I don't want that. And a lot the those Occupy types look like greasy hippies. And I heard some are Marxists. and a bunch are druggies and rapists. and then there's those FBI sniper squads......yeah, the man on the TV told me to watch out for all those trouble makers. besides, I don't want to be on one of the Homeland Security lists.
I don't know, I hope somebody somewhere does something, or maybe this will just blow over.

Look, the fix is in. The money has been paid. The Powers That Be are going to do what they want come hell or high water. Only some credible threat of failure will stop them.

I know how you would reply if it was your land that was going to be bombed.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by mideast

Mideast? Wake up sir and smell the coffee. We have a saying...(Im sure youll come with one of your own)...

"Are you gonna be the PROBLEM? Or are you gonna be the SOLUTION?"

So my MIDEAST friend....which are you? Ghandi said "Be the change YOU wish to see in the world"
It starts with you.....and I believe you are misguided expecting others to change....instead of yourself.

It begins with you...not us. So, as fair is fair....we expect you to do something in your own country to change things too.

Well? Arent you gonna do something? (guns dont count)...
Peace

How do you know that I have not changed myself or I am not changing myself ? Every second is a battle and a chance to change for me.

Or you have problem with this change (in this thread) and can not speak about it ?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Israel took over Palestinian's land and killed and terrorized them. Th

What only the Persian's get to invade, and kill, and take their land ?

As the Persian Empire conquered that land once upon a time.

Funny thing there as the word Palestine comes from the Romans since they named it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I'm still waiting for the u.k and Britain to do something to. People believe that v for vendetta was a historical movie to this day. Lol

Yes lol war and lol illuminati.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

Skull and Bones ?

So , you decided to play smart again and searched google "Iran secret society" and you found Hujjatieh ?

Nope don't play smart, just work at it. Being informed is why most people see the propaganda in this thread for what it is.

Propaganda.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So , who is hypocrite now ?

Not me.

Can you show me ANYWHERE what the people of Iran want?

Like I said.....

Iranians , aren't you going to do something?

Its a great question.

The same questions you are asking of Americans, you should ask your own people. I can assure you almost all of your people view your leaders as Hypocrites. I can assure you that all of them want change. NONE of your people want war. Just like Americans. But........

Your opinion that Israel should get treated with a response if the West attacks Syria, is as HARDLINE as you can get.

I see through the BS, Mideast.

And you have the Nerve to ask ATS aren't you going to do something?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I believe that maybe people don't just buy into it, I think it's just easier for people to cope with the lies and the cover ups. A person is smart rational and quick on their feet, people are dumb panicky and stupid and you know it. Although these insane cover ups don't cover "The Man's" tracks well, they cover up enough for people to curl up at home and pretend its okay. That's why Americans, or other countries with the same issue, don't cry out for help, not because they are stupid, or just don't get the picture, it's because it's just easier to let it go. After all, no one is at their doorstep with gun in hand demanding that they surrender everything over to "The Man". This issue has not inconvenienced their way of living yet, so why acknowledge it? My opinion is only my opinion, I wish to obtain your point of view so I can understand what you mean and maybe some specific examples that an everyday run of the mill person can grasp.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Skull and Bones ?

Nope don't play smart, just work at it. Being informed is why most people see the propaganda in this thread for what it is.

Propaganda.

Propaganda..... is war based on lies , open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Heffinator

letting go and starting wars don't make situations any better. But at least being on this website and discovering the conspiracy is better than doing nothing IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join