It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Loch Ness Monster sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

David Elder, an amateur photographer, was attempting to get photos of a swan from a pier at Fort Augustus on the southwest end of Loch Ness when something mysterious caught his eye disturbing the calm waters. He described it to the UK Mirror as a “solid black object” just under the water that created a wave atop the lake surface. The sighting immediately fueled speculation that this might have been a Loch Ness Monster sighting.

LINK TO STORY

Just thought I would bring this to the table. The video doesnt really show anything definitive, but at least it is pretty clear. Anyone care to take a gander at what we are seeing?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think it is just a wave...
Noting to see at all really

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Not waves, nor a log under water... It has movement and it seems to have a snaky way of swimming...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I think it is just a wave...
Noting to see at all really

I'm going with you on this one. Just waves.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why even bother asking ? you already knew none of us would be able to verify it

I'm in a very bad mood today

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
49 seconds and didn't even try to zoom in? can't tell anything from this.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

seen this already, and I have seen this effect on the water umpteen times before, I often thought as I witnessed it that it was something, and even gone into the water, realizing it was nothing more than the water and how its near edge is raised, causing darker shadow and appearance from a few feet away... nope this is totally nothing more than that.......

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Is this a Loch Ness Monster sighting?

As with most things here, we are left to guess... applying what we believe to what we assume to then type out what may or may not be.

Beyond that?

Unless we swim these lochs... and do so at the right time, all we have is a moment in time to apply to the vast whole.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
never mind nessie a few tourists over the years have seen hamish the kilt monster

new topics

top topics

join