Where are the anti-war protesters now?

page: 15
61
<< 12  13  14   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by TDawgRex
 



There is NO proof on who used these weapons as of yet.


Does it matter who used them?

What do you think we're waiting for?

Is this situation the same as Iraq?

Would the Nazi gas chambers have been more or less evil if they had been created by anyone else?

Your thread title is smugly partisan - but I don't actually think you understand this situation well enough to have that kind of an opinion - do you?




edit on 9/1/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: to simplify


What?

Does it matter who used them? You damned right it matters. If you have no idea who used them, you are simply going to go in and give "democracy" to the people of Syria whether they want it or not? How about you give some democracy to Darfur or perhaps the people of North Korea.....that is right. The Saudi's don't care about the children of those regions, no natural resources to covert either.


Your thread title is smugly partisan - but I don't actually think you understand this situation well enough to have that kind of an opinion - do you?


Well, you sure hit the nail on the head on that one.....not in a good way in relation to yourself. Wonder if Obama is going to release this wonderful intel that 100% verifies the fact that Assad gave the orders to use Chemical Weapons.

Partisan thread - well it is sure that the Obama supporters are still working hard to justify any crap he does. I should take a look at some of the Romney threads, wonder how many on the left cried about how he would take the US to war......




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide
 


You've missed my point - completely

Come back when you've thought about it some more - I'm really not here to argue

In fact - forget you saw me - I'm on a break :-)

P.S. So many assumptions Midnight - you are really loaded for bear - aren't you? And mind all made up too...

:shk:

:-)
edit on 9/1/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


What is there to not understand? NATO wants to install the muslim brotherhood throughout the entire middle east, save for perhaps the kingdoms of jordan and saudi arabia. You do not see this?
You think these people are friendly towards jews and christians? Do you think they are friendly towards shiite muslisms like in iran?

Gadaffhi got in the way and was forcefully "removed". Mubarrak got in the way and got locked up. Assad is in the way and NATO is trying to have him "removed". Turkey is muslim brotherhood controlled by Erdogan and helping FSA/MB forces in syria illegally.

Its not difficult to understand by paying attention!



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07


Its not difficult to understand by paying attention!


Well..........

China Russia and Iran could end this right NOW. They could easily ask Assad to step down. Everyone knows this.

And why wont they?

Their own interests. Their own sphere of influences in that region. Their own arms that they sell to Syria. Their "thumbing the nose" at NATO and the UN and the United States. A game played with innocent lives.

No. They dont care about the innocent lives lost. Its pathetic and sad.

And you are right. It isn't hard to understand at all, by paying attention.






posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


and the same goes for the United States......perhaps the WORLD should ask Obama to step down, perhaps ask your entire government to step down.

make no mistake, I know Russia, Iran and China - heck every nation that has global goals has their own interests, I am simply saying those interests have NOTHING in common with the people.
edit on 1-9-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07


Its not difficult to understand by paying attention!


Well..........

China Russia and Iran could end this right NOW. They could easily ask Assad to step down. Everyone knows this.

And why wont they?


Why should they? To make emporer Obama happy? To make you happy? To make the muslim brotherhood happy?

Many countries in the middle east HAVE BELONGED to russia and china now for a long time, just like russia respects that israel belongs to america. They know europe belongs to america. They know south america belongs to america. (substitute america for nato)


Their own interests. Their own sphere of influences in that region. Their own arms that they sell to Syria. Their "thumbing the nose" at NATO and the UN and the United States. A game played with innocent lives.

No. They dont care about the innocent lives lost. Its pathetic and sad.


Pardon me? You think america cares about innocent lives? Since when? Libya, iraq(2), afghanistan, serbia, somalia, etc. Want more examples?

Russia and china belong in the UN as well. Why don't you respect them?


And you are right. It isn't hard to understand at all, by paying attention.



Apparently you don't pay enough attention. Or you really dont care about innocent lives if you endorse NATO giving arms to alqueda aka muslim brotherhood and then planting a false flag for an excuse to invade. Why is UK and USA suddenly backtracking? Where is the proof of assad used chemical weapons?



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide


and the same goes for the United States......perhaps the WORLD should ask Obama to step down, perhaps ask your entire government to step down.



I would easily hope the World would ask, if Obama were using Chemical weapons on his own people.




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Seems to me you are alright with China Russia and Iran helping Assad murder his own people. Because America is the real target. You really cant stop pointing the finger, without the other three pointing back at you.

Also, I have no problem admitting Americas involvement in any of the problems in the ME.

The difference is I can blame EVERYONE, while you wont hold those "other" Nations to the same standards you want America to have. It really is dishonest.



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


Seems to me you are alright with China Russia and Iran helping Assad murder his own people. Because America is the real target. You really cant stop pointing the finger, without the other three pointing back at you.

Also, I have no problem admitting Americas involvement in any of the problems in the ME.

The difference is I can blame EVERYONE, while you wont hold those "other" Nations to the same standards you want America to have. It really is dishonest.


I am not dishonest at all. Just a realist. Whom do you think Assad is killing? The children and women that are weaponless or the FSA army with automatic weapons given to them by NATO?

What business did NATO have toppling libya and syria? Only a naive person would assume that anything meaningful was gained. Look if the majority of syrians do not want assad then I have no problem with assad going away, but judging what happened in egpyt tells me muslim brotherhood is not well liked by the majority because they discriminate against religious minorities, against women, against left wingers, etc.

As an american taxpayer I resent them wasting my money like this and having blood on my hands. Dont you?



posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07


I am not dishonest at all. Just a realist. Whom do you think Assad is killing? The children and women that are weaponless or the FSA army with automatic weapons given to them by NATO?


So Russian and Chinese arms arenot the major weapons used by Assad forces? Iranians are not on the ground helping Assad's forces? That innocent victims are not in the cross hairs?

Yes...You are dishonest if you dont see it, and are unwilling to recognize it without having to put blame on America first.



Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What business did NATO have toppling libya and syria? Only a naive person would assume that anything meaningful was gained. Look if the majority of syrians do not want assad then I have no problem with assad going away, but judging what happened in egpyt tells me muslim brotherhood is not well liked by the majority because they discriminate against religious minorities, against women, against left wingers, etc.

As an american taxpayer I resent them wasting my money like this and having blood on my hands. Dont you?


No one said that it was right to go into Libya or Syria. I am not for war, at any costs.

See we agree. What we dont agree on is the hypocritical approach you have to the rest of the players involved. They should be held responsible as well. You?

You dont care, nor are you calling for their heads as much as you want to demonize America for it.

Its really dishonest and hypocritical. Its not a realistic attitude at all.




posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Yeah they are, and anyone trying to spin the US/NATO is the most messed up kid in the room is pushing intellectual dishonesty.

They aren't.



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Russia had influence with syria and iran a long time ago. Its nothing new really. What IS NEW is that NATO is trying to steal influence in the region and playing a very dangerous game.

Russia has already conceded eastern europe to NATO and allowed central asia to become independent.

The more we keep pushing russia into the corner the higher the probability something bad will eventually happen.

NATO is greedy, especially the war hawks in washington that have invested a lot of time and money into the military industrial complex. Americans and western europeans have very little if anything to gain from all this new imperialism.
edit on 2/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Back on topic, there were many protests over the weekend.

Where's the OP now?



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Yeah they are, and anyone trying to spin the US/NATO is the most messed up kid in the room is pushing intellectual dishonesty.

They aren't.


Yes I would agree.

The UK is more devious and cloak and dagger, operating in the shadows.

Then there is China and Russia, North Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Israel(more cloak and dagger than even the UK),
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, The Congo, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa, actually pretty much every country on the face of the planet. Those that control want more control and will let their own citizens die to keep that control.
If there was a revolution in the UK tomorrow, then the British army will kill British civilians, its a fact.

Who would come to defend us against our own government?
We dont have oil, or gas its all gone. We dont have diamonds or metals. We are not particularly well placed strategically.



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy
 


Dunno about the rest of the country, but the NY one was pretty pathetic. I have seen larger crowds at a PTA meeting. More people protested the "no large sodapop" crap. Yeah the right to poison yourself with larger doses is way more important than trying to stop the machine of destruction



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL
 


Reports were of about 200. Last I checked that was better than 0. Oh and they're protesting next Saturday as well.



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74
 


Better than 0 sure..... But 200 is not very much of a turnout, considering the population density in NY. Over 1.5 million people live in manhattan alone. Hope the next ones have better turnouts.



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Kali74
 


Better than 0 sure..... But 200 is not very much of a turnout, considering the population density in NY. Over 1.5 million people live in manhattan alone. Hope the next ones have better turnouts.


Yes me too, maybe people realise, there is no point. We no longer within the democracy we so like to pretend to inflict on the world by killing them.



posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's a start....

Where is the OP?



www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=969700



posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12
 


Trying to dislodge the foot from his mouth more than likely.





top topics
 
61
<< 12  13  14   >>

log in

join