It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the anti-war protesters now?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think you know the answer to this one. Low information voters.

Duplicitous half-wits. They will never dare to question their lord and savior, Barrack Obama, even though his administration seems about ready to do the same thing Bush did in Iraq.

Remember, to many of them, he is the second coming. He has never and will never do anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I really don't think the anti-war protestors of Iraq are okay with any of the war under Obama.

But really, who's even looking for war protestors?

And what Republicans would even have a problem with another war? Is it just because it's Obama? Seriously, I don't get why any Republican would have a problem with any middle east war, legal or illegal. It must be an Obama thing... It's certainly not a human rights thing, it's not a budget thing, republicans love spending money on war.

Is it an enemy of your enemy is your friend thing? We hate Obama, War protestors hate war... so for now we're supposed to all be aligned, just to say, "no, Obama, no!" Is that it?

Okay, fine... Make love, not war. Peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am just continuing prepping, one of these days the elite will get the war they are looking for.

As to the anti war protestors? Heck, most of the people are still talking about Hannah Montana twerking. All bread and circus these days. When it finally hits the fan these idiots won't know what hit them.
edit on 28-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
People just don't feel that Syria will impact their lives beyond a temporary price hike at the pumps. According to the leader we're a rich country in the US. The people I've mentioned it too had no idea what I was talking about I might as well have told them I flew a bird to work judging by their reaction. One of those why are you troubling me with any kind of information moments that I love to inject into conversations. I think it's all just a song and dance over Snowden. We're trying to save face by bumping chests with Russia. The guy probably was a spy I think it's all a bit too convenient. Whatever he has they're tripping balls about it I don't think this is about any chemical weapons. It's just another playground to hold fights on for any interested parties. The party must go on we are going to exit Afghanistan so we need a new place to hang out.
edit on 28-8-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
How do we know the Syrian rebels who most are radical islamics now didnt use the Chem weapons to get us to bomb assad

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They are on Facebook making memes and crying about how hard it is to care about some other country where mad men use poison gas to kill 1300 people. Because it's too hard, would cost money, and because they would rather not expand their moral outrage over the 22 kids getting killed and how they 'must do something about gun control', while ignoring the dead in Syria.

Not to mention how it would impact how they stand with Manning about war crime exposures and his up coming gender battles; need I mention how they cry about Bush and Cheny escaping punishment.

Yet they won't step up to the plate and demand that something should be done about the use of Chemical weapons in Syria.

Bunch of bloody hypocrites, the lot of them.

M.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I wonder how many political dissidents were murdered in China last year, why is no one talking about bombing China? Hmmm, North Korea has a pretty poor track record, why isn't Obama planning on bombing them? Gee, I wonder about those African nations that are hacking people up, why no bombing there Mr. Obama et al.

This is nothing but a trumped up war to go along with their plan. They can't wait to start WWIII in the Middle East. Hell, 19 supposed Saudi's blew up the World Trade center killing thousands, and did we bomb Saudi Arabia in tight with the traitorous Bush family? Nope.... gotta get Saddam and hit Afghanistan! We needed oil, heroin and more war on terror against a nation we don't give a darn about. Just kill a million people and call it a day. Hmmm, how's that Halliburton stock doing?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Answered with a bull# meme. Pathetic.
Also, I already stated in a past post that Obama is nowhere near a liberal and if you don't even know that, then you can't be taken seriously.
edit on 28-8-2013 by theplu because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2013 by theplu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Those protesters were NGOs protesters by the dem's organizations, i am surprised the Republicans dont have any.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you dont need war,support peace.Not anti-war.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It amazes me how people read a post that asks a question and then never bother to read the answers.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

They are probably still picking up their teeth off the street from the last protest.
edit on 28-8-2013 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No they don't need to protest. When the previous president said we were going to do something...we did it.
Now we have a president that talks a lot and does little, and the things he does get pushed through he rescinds what isn't popular....so no need to protest, his empty threats will go away soon enough...he will show them that crossing the red line will result in a stern talking to.
Ask Iran

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Interesting point. The imperial machine learns quick y`all. This go round it is `look at the poor people having chemical weapons used on them.` The masses of fat and happy first world sickopaths sit on the couch watching the evening news and say, `Yeah! We must invade! Down with Syria!` When the truth is no one knows exactly who is using chemical weapons in Syria.

That is the difference this time.

And to make a point about `liberals.` What else would y`all expected from liberals. They hijacked the leftist movement in the first world a long time ago. The actual leftist are screaming `Don`t do this! Don`t do this!` as loud as they can but no one seems to want to listen.

Trust me, we are trying to get the masses to listen and understand that this is a very dangerous situation for the world at large. If America goes in there, world war is being put on the table. Several nations have stated very clearly that they will not stand by and allow an American invasion of Syria. Russia and China are not playing this time.
edit on 29-8-2013 by freedomwv because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by lernmore
Hey, guess what?

We can all stop arguing!

The State Dept. just said, "The president doesn't believe a military solution is possible, and that it will have to be a political one".

so...

Assasination it is!

This is good news....

Atleast the part about no military solution.

That's an update I can appreciate!

Wait for it............... Wait for it...........

The CIA will send in a group to make sure Assad looks guilty so Halliburton CEO can make a nice bonus on the occupation, the banks can loan money for the "intervention", and the President can look like a man and not a wuss.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
John McCain was on Fox News tonight beating the war drum. This is just like the NSA issue, dividing the R's and D's.

If you are paying attention to the liars, they are outing themselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
The thing is unlike many of us that research this very well... most people(the sheeps) are only getting info from MSM.

So far all they know is Assad attacked his people with chemical weapon.

Many are going to support yet another invasion because they are too ignorant.

Every other time during ramp ups to war we always heard poll after poll of American support in the MSM.

Where is that now?

You might hear about it here or there, but normally it's repeated over and over; but this time, no one is reporting in any large degree any polls.

And that is because the people are waking up. The Obama-ites are now realizing the same thing the Bushies realized circa 2006; their guy really is a back stabbing lying cowardice puppet.

Proof of Claim:
news.yahoo.com...

9% of Americans support a military intervention in Syria.
"About 60 percent of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria's civil war, while just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act."

That is why we haven't seen either of the two propaganda channels (Fox & MSNBC) or the CIA project channel (CNN) reporting any approval polls. The American people don't want this war. Soon another country is going to seize the opportunity, and ask Obama to do what he has done to four different world leaders to do:::step down as he is starting wars against the will of his people.

This is, of course, by design; a design Obama is well aware of. The NWO is rising.

Soon all will realize that there really was no difference between Obama and Bush; they just employed different tactics of distraction. Bush simply placed the ball on the tee for Obama to knock it out of the park. They are on the same team, playing the same game.
edit on 29-8-2013 by GenerationGap because: Added excerpt to describe link.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Was gonna write something but then I thought why bother. Apart from this. One way forward is to make a change in your life with a view to making one in someone else's. love people hate poverty

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFuzzy
Was gonna write something but then I thought why bother. Apart from this. One way forward is to make a change in your life with a view to making one in someone else's. love people hate poverty

Love people and be proud even in poverty.

There's going to be a lot of REAL poverty soon. The days of poverty in the US being measured by whether or not you have the latest generation video game console vs. last generation's model will soon by over.

The days of eating canned dog food to get your meat intake are coming back. The days of apartment fires because people are burning logs in their apartments to stay warm because they don't have access to gas, let alone the ability to afford it, are coming. Just as they have in previous generations, buildings, entire city blocks, will burn simply because of our inability to stay warm.

If you live in the city, consider moving, ASAP. This is your alarm. Get out of high density areas; stop reading this and pack your belongings.

To ask for the hating of poverty is asking for a lot of hate in the coming times. Be proud, especially in poverty. Be loving, especially in poverty. Be charitable, especially in poverty. Be a helpful hand to your neighbors, especially in poverty. We will not survive as a people if we are not an honorable people. If that means placing faith in a deity, do it. If that means finding ones inner peace through self meditation, do it. What ever makes you a better person, be that person. Do this and no politician, soldier, or corrupt business man will out live us. As a people, if we want to reclaim freedom, we must stand together; and in order to stand untied we don't need to trust any of the power brokers, but it is a requirement that we must be able to trust our neighbors. With out that, we will not only perish; we deserve to perish and become an extinct society only read about in history books as a demoralized, selfish, immediate gratification seeking pack of heathens.

Any American under 85 years old knows nothing about real poverty; and soon we will be re-humbled. How we handle that will decide who we are during the rebuilding and what we leave for the next generation.

I'm not religious, but I do believe the bible gets at least one thing right. The meek shall inherit the earth as the un-meek will cleanse themselves right out of existence. If someone wants to say that's the work of a god, I'm OK with that. If someone wants to say that's simply human nature, I'm OK with that as well. As long as I can trust you won't violate my liberty and individual responsibility I'll get right along fine with you; tread on that liberty and you will realize the true power of meek men. Just because one is meek does not mean one will abdicate his freedom in lieu of enslavement; be that by a king, a president, a general, a neighbor, or a collective.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join