It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Official: Israel to Be ‘First Victim’ of U.S. Attack on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
freebeacon.com...

A senior Iranian lawmaker said Israel would be the first casualty of any U.S.-led strike on Syria, according to regional media reports.Hossein Sheikholeslam, the director general of the Iranian parliament’s International Affairs bureau, claimed the United States would not dare attack Syria but said that if it does, “the Zionist regime will be the first victim.”

This is heating up, and fast. Iran and Syria will certainly attack Israel as a result of any attack on Syria. Israel will of course respond with devastating attacks on Iran and possibly Syria.

This is no joke people. I feel we are on the brink of World War III. Will it escalate to the point where nuclear weapons are used? No one knows, however, if Israel is attacked it's game on. We all know Israel has a nuclear arsenal and I wouldn't put it past them to launch said nukes.

Be prepared and stay safe my fellow ATSers.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just hope some American folks wake up and stop tnis carnage before it starts. The US has already laid out plans for Syria and Iran, they only resistance can come from within.

The US nation will have the blood of tnousands on their hands for not stopping their tyranical leaders.

That is what the US will be remembered for.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Sadly, I feel there is nothing that can be done to stop them. They are hell bent on attacking Syria, and the US government could care less what the American people want. It's about to happen. This attack will take place tonight.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think Iran is making it VERY clear that any attack in Syria will lead an attack on Israel US Allies.

So I can only expect at this very moment Israel is on High Alert and that Iron Dome is prepared and ready to intercept any missile.

US and UK and allies will not back down the military plans most likely been drawn up now.

Next the measures will be focussed on National Security at home in case where faced with a bigger threat.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Precisely. The White House released a statement a little while ago saying that all the pieces are in place and our military is ready to strike at a moments notice.

Experts believe that it would have to be Iran that strikes Israel. Syria may be able to in a limited capacity, but right now they have their hands full with the rebels. They also believe Syrian sympathizers will strike soft targets. Most likely in Europe.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I won't get into the inane concept of striking another country because they are misbehaving on their home court, I will say that every time there has been any western involvement in the Middle East, there have been threats against Israel and, even when under attack (Saddam launching scuds at Israel), Israel didn't retaliate.

Israel knows that any retaliation by them would result in a shift in allies so, unless there is some kind of serious assualt on Israel, expect her to do nothing. If the Iron Dome continues to stop attacks before they land, then Israel won't have to do a thing and, in return for their holding off, the US, and whatever allies we might have in this pointless excursion, will retaliate on their behalf. This "retaliation" will most likely result in a new, supposedly, US friendly government that will, in due time, wind up like every other US installed gov't in the Middle East, biting our hand at every feeding opportunity.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But is the US positioned to defend on 2 fronts if Iran does attack. They seem a little stretched
now.
Rob

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Iran and Syria will certainly attack Israel as a result of any attack on Syria.

Where does that come from?

Some random 'senior' lawyer makes a heated statement, probably just to get brownie points with his base and you think that means all out attacks on Israel?

If the US attacks Syria, it's not going to have the time, nor the assets to assist in a strike on Israel.

Sure, it will further destabilize the region, but Tehran isn't going to do anything stupid.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I just hope some American folks wake up and stop tnis carnage before it starts.

It's not just America. Russia, China, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, France, The UK, Israel, The Muslim Brotherhood ... they all have a piece of this pie. They all are pushing WWIII ... it's not just Obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stillsearchin

Honestly, all work can be done from the sea with regards to Syria and any attack on Israel will come from within Syria. Iranian backed, of course, but from within Syria's borders so there shouldn't be an additional "front."

Air fights over a small area.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Haha nonsense, Iran won't make one move. They are the North Korea of the Arabian world

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Israel doesn't need to do anything, the US will do it for them. Israel knows if they become the aggressor, they go away if the US can't control the emotions of the middle east. This isn't 1967..

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If Iran does anything it will through Hezabollah as usual. They can have them blow up some cafes and claim they had nothing to with it. Iran would never take open action, it would lead to its destruction as the Arab League has been pushing for the West to after Iran just as hard as they have been pushing to go after Syria.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In this case Iran has reiterated so many times that Israel will suffer consequences and I would not be supprized if Iran did take action they made themselves clear.

Russia is also a major obstacle and could flare up some tension with the US.

There's No UN Approval that will p*ss Russia off
edit on 27-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I prefer animals to humans...
No prizes for guessing why

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
But would not Iranian attack give Israel justification it needs to strike in Iran too? Say ,Iranian nuclear sites...
So i doubt Iran will do anything directly. Hizbollah will probably get involved though.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Iran???? Syria????

Whats that?

Didn't you hear?

Miley Cyrus made a fool out of herself

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
May the Force be with you, Iran.

Nothing like going straight to the root of the problem !

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

not if, but when? this was 8 years ago
the time has come Israel
you will be rubble within weeks

new topics

top topics

join