It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence: Syria Gas Attack Work of U.S. Allies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

Who cares really, you know?
I mean, as long as America stays number one, we're all good, right?

Whatever it takes to knock out these few remaining countries that don't want to join the World Bank or don't want to pay off the World Bank for not joining just yet.

Whatever it takes as long as I get a new iPhone next year.

.. Unfortunately the sentiments echoed by many. Just remember its all in good fun till someone loses an eye.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here is yet another link to connect that connects the dots - pointing towards the U.S. previous chemical plans for Syria: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There's no evidence Assad used Chemical Weapons but there is plenty of evidence the Rebel FSA used them. But the problem with this evidence it will never make the Lamestream Media. Because you know like I know the Lamestream Media is owned by the same Jack Asses that used the Chemical Weapons in the first place!
edit on 29/8/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
There's no evidence Assad used Chemical Weapons but there is plenty of evidence the Rebel FSA used them. But the problem with this evidence it will never make the Lamestream Media. Because you know like I know the Lamestream Media is owned by the same Jack Asses that used the Chemical Weapons in the first place!
edit on 29/8/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

What makes one sides story more believable over the other?

If the UN inspection team announces it was the Syrian government who used chem weapons, then what? We call the UN a puppet of the west, as is done every time they don't take an arab dictators word for it?

The wishy washy attitude of some in these thread is just amazing... People are quick to support the UN when It says Israel did something wrong, yet scream bloody murder when they call out Hezzbullah / Syria for the assassination of the political leader in Lebanon a few years back.

I wish people would make up their minds based on fact instead of blind hatred..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The rebels already have an established history in Syria of using chemical weapons in Syria, have threatened and admitted to using them, and were even caught in Turkey early this year with a lab in a house weaponizing chemicals. Assad has no history of using chemical weapons.
So... can you try again?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
reply to post by Xcathdra

The rebels already have an established history in Syria of using chemical weapons in Syria, have threatened and admitted to using them, and were even caught in Turkey early this year with a lab in a house weaponizing chemicals. Assad has no history of using chemical weapons.
So... can you try again?

Care to link to the evidence supporting your claims?

Secondly the Syrian government has stated they would use chemical weapons... on foreign forces.. Makes it easy this entire time with Syria claiming the "terrorists" aren't citizens but foreign funded armed gangs..

So Syria's claim they have never used them on their own people works when they lump them in with foreign groups.

If they did not use chemical weapons why the delay in allowing UN access? Why the continued shelling of the area the chemical attack occurred in?

Seems to convenient..
edit on 29-8-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Syrian army and Assad's forces had a lot of success against the rebels in the last couple of months,so it seems very unlikely for them to just go ahead and do the most foolishly ridiculous move of gassing their own people in the situation that the whole world is focused on their every move to find an excuse to bomb the hell out of them....I'll say this was the devil's work and you know who they are.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I find it interesting that nobody is talking about Sweden and the UN connection trying protect Syria. The fake Britam emails came from Sweden and Telecomix. The politician from Sweden is married to a UN worker and lived in New York for a few years. And now they are setting up communication lines for Syria to use in case the US targets communications.

http:///LUkX7d0h

#OpSyria #FreeTheComms

In case it is needed: Dial up internet access. These lines may be monitored.

+46850009990 +492317299993 +4953160941030
User:telecomix Password:telecomix

OR

+33172890150
User:toto Password:toto

My previous post on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I also find this interesting.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Statement by the Press Secretary on the President’s Travel to Sweden

Before traveling to Russia, the President will travel to Stockholm, Sweden, on September 4 and 5. Sweden is a close friend and partner to the United States. Sweden plays a key leadership role on the international stage, including in opening new trade and investment opportunities through the U.S.-EU Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, advancing clean technologies, and promoting environmental sustainability.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I want to apologize for my off topic post back a page or two.......
Sorry to the OP and anyone I offended here as I really try not to offend or go off topic which I obviously did.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I agree that we have never been closer to WW3 but all the same. If this information is made public knowledge for all American's.... My thoughts would be..... Is this the civillian rise against the government they've been waiting for?

Huh?
Wow!

civilian rise against the government? No offense, but big LOL.

After all that's happened in America, or at least what everyone on sites like this keeps complaining about, you think that NOW, over Syria, there's going to be a civilian uprising?

Let me spell it out to you. There will be no uprising.
The majority of people DO NOT CARE.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I want to apologize for my off topic post back a page or two.......
Sorry to the OP and anyone I offended here as I really try not to offend or go off topic which I obviously did.

Regards, Iwinder

I will add my apologies to Iwinder's.. This is a hot topic with strong positions on both sides. Sometimes I lend voice, or in this case typing, to thought without thinking it all the way thru.

My apologies to all, including Iwinder.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just to be clear.

If this vid is proof of last weeks chemical attack, how could it have been posted 1.5 month ago?

And why didn't we hear about a chemical attack back then?
edit on 29-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

A report from the Russian Arabic-language channel RT Arabic shows captured rebel arsenals apparently with chemical agents manufactured in Saudi Arabia and gas masks, supporting Russian claims that the rebels are the culprits in the alleged chemical attack.

And in the other thread it was supposedly Britam Defense supplying the chemical weapon to some Qataris who were going to use it in Syria.

It seems that every random theory goes around here.

I think this thread can go in the HOAX bin too since the vid cannot be proof of last weeks chemical attack because it is at least 1.5 month old.

edit on 29-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is the thing they are firing, it is an improvised cannon with improvised shells which are the blue propane tanks. They are not chemical weapons.

The main projectile used by the hell cannon is a re-purposed propane gas cylinder, since ammunition for improvised weapons is also generally hard to find.

To me it looks like the weapon is as much a propaganda push as it is a functional tool of war.

www.popsci.com...

As you can see this article was posted end May, so these weapons were known back then already but nobody was claiming it were chemical weapons back then.
edit on 30-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.

No it doesn't, it shows a bus being blown up and then some pics of a village while someone is talking about Sarin.

Could've been made by anyone and cannot even be called evidence.

With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.

I hope it doesn't consist of these two videos.

Great journalism!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

Can you explain what a "Re-purposed gas cylinder" might contain ?.....Possibly other gasses (chemical weapons) would be the easiest conversion, surely.

trying to be logical.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I presume that they contain home made explosives, or whatever explosives they had.

Anyway the vid is at least 1.5 month old, if that was a chemical weapon in that vid, then why didn´t we hear about an attack back then?

Also, are they firing chemical weapons with a gun that has an max range of a mile? I don't know.

I am not saying that it is impossible to put chemicals in such a tank though.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iBallinU

Originally posted by sulaw
I agree that we have never been closer to WW3 but all the same. If this information is made public knowledge for all American's.... My thoughts would be..... Is this the civillian rise against the government they've been waiting for?

Huh?
Wow!

civilian rise against the government? No offense, but big LOL.

After all that's happened in America, or at least what everyone on sites like this keeps complaining about, you think that NOW, over Syria, there's going to be a civilian uprising?

Let me spell it out to you. There will be no uprising.
The majority of people DO NOT CARE.

The Majority of who? Syrians? Russians? Iranians? Chinese?

You seem to have a very narrow view of what a world war is and who conducts them, not the general population.
Maybe the milkman doesn't care but some high ranking people do care and have already spoken out.

Please keep up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join