It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senior High School Teacher gets 30 Days in Jail for Raping 14yr Old who committed Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You dont like the Judge?, cool, make a complaint. I cant I dont live in the US
courts.mt.gov...

In fact Im sure the more complaints about this Judge the justice dept. recives the more likley he will be removed from the bench?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

How the hell do you get 31 years suspended from your sentence???? And more to the point "older than her chronological age"???? WHAT!!!! That's just opened a huge doorway for other paedophiles

edit on 27-8-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

You said it perfectly! And yet, a dozen perverts will come on here saying it's legal to have sex at 16 by consent. They defend this bastard as if the girl was asking for it, and it's clear she wanted it right? I mean, why else would she commit suicide? I know.... (sarcasm coming) she was distraught her lover was caught and in trouble.

I believe all child molesters and rapists need to be taken out and shot once found guilty. If that is not fair, then find an island and dump them on it, fly over it once a month and drop some food down there. Let them figure it out.

Dont drop food. Drop weapons and watch them kill and eat eachother. Those sick bastards dont desirve to be treated like humans.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerdurden1

How the hell do you get 31 years suspended from your sentence???? And more to the point "older than her chronological age"???? WHAT!!!! That's just opened a huge doorway for other paedophiles

You said it perfectly! And yet, a dozen perverts will come on here saying it's legal to have sex at 16 by consent. They defend this bastard as if the girl was asking for it, and it's clear she wanted it right? I mean, why else would she commit suicide? I know.... (sarcasm coming) she was distraught her lover was caught and in trouble.

I believe all child molesters and rapists need to be taken out and shot once found guilty. If that is not fair, then find an island and dump them on it, fly over it once a month and drop some food down there. Let them figure it out.

Dont drop food. Drop weapons and watch them kill and eat eachother. Those sick bastards dont desirve to be treated like humans.

Hmmm...

Sounds like the Hunger Games, but with people that deserve it...

I LOVE this idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Hmmm...

I LOVE this idea.

You front the cash i will make the movie

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

Hmmm...

I LOVE this idea.

You front the cash i will make the movie

Sound like a plan!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join