It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents' horror as Chinese boy, 6, has his eyes GOUGED OUT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

A six-year-old Chinese boy had his eyes gouged out after reportedly being kidnapped by an organ trafficker.
Family members found the youngster covered in blood some three to four hours after he went missing while playing outside his home.
The child's eyes were found nearby but the corneas were missing, reports said, implying that an organ trafficker was behind the harrowing attack.
Police offered a 100,000 yuan ($16,000) reward for information leading to the arrest of the sole suspect, who they said was a woman.

'He had blood all over his face. His eyelids were turned inside out. And inside, his eyeballs were not there,' his father told Shanxi Television.
Its report showed the heavily-bandaged boy being taken from an operating theatre and placed in a hospital bed, writhing in agony as family members stood at his bedside weeping.
The boy was drugged and 'lost consciousness' before the attacker removed his eyes, state broadcaster China Central Television (CCTV) said on its account on Sina Weibo, China's version of Twitter.

Source

I CANNOT believe this kind of thing actually happens. How on earth do they justify doing that to a child. I hope they catch the monster who did it, although it won't bring back the little boys eyesight. I hope he recovers well and can get the support and treatment he needs. I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for him, things like this really do break my heart, but this article made me so angry, it's shocking that this kind of thing happens.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

So that's kids life is over now because some jerk wanted to make some money out of him.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thats crazy, thats sick. All to make a few bucks too.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I read this earlier in the Daily Mail.....such horrific news, it makes me sick to the stomach we literally have people who don't possess consciences.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't know whether to cry or vomit after reading this. This world disgusts me. Don't know how much more of living in a world like this I can take. I have a 2 year old and just thinking if that was my child I am filled with a blinding rage. I truly hope karma exists and this person receives what is coming to them tenfold.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Any time someone holds a mirror up to humanity it sickens the majority.

Poor kid.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

It horrendous, the worst of crimes. To target an innocent child like that plays on everyone's fears and horror meter. However people do donate their body parts to science and one top one is corneas. For that and other logical reasons, I'm not buying it. Sensational, I'll give you that though.

But we have to exercise some critical thinking here. I wonder who the author is, an internet fear-monger like Sorcha Faal? I ask that because one has to ask why someone so callous and non-feeling that would do something like that would not just kill the child and remove his eye? It would be easier than going to the trouble of anesthetizing someone, imo. I have to call the paper out on this one though.
edit on 27-8-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

top topics

join